It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Quake / Tsunami / Weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Please no one take offence to this since alot of people have died and it is a horrible situation over there. But I was thinking could we or someone else have been testing a new Weapon of Mass Destruction and some how we/them messed up and it caused a catastrophic event? any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
oh quite possible to build such a weapon in theory, the very scale of the disaster would hide the attackers identity.But in this case the variety of countreis affected were too vague to come under one target...unless of course...

1. It was a test and the ambiguity in intended target(s) was just another coverup to hide the testers...
2. It was primarimarily intended to take out most of the country with the highest muslim population in the world--INDONESIA!!!
and the other casualties were just 'innocent bystanders'..
makes you wonder aye??..

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yea its a crazy world so we may never know but its horrible what has happened and if it was a weapon I hope that person/people die a horrible death.

sorry emotions a flying

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I believe an Egyptian News Paper already had this out, that the US, Israel and others were testing Nukes...Ill have to dig this one up....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I could bare watching you guys look for the truth and not find it here this is who REALY cause the terrible tragadie www.vialls.com...

[edit on 6-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Whoa there and I was just theorising!!!

quite interesting that article..though I still doubt its authenticity its still worth a thought..
I don't know anythign about the shifting of the Su-30MKI squadron to Car Nicobar..wht I do know is that over 30 IAF officers lost their lives at Car nicobar..I shall do some local investigation nd determine whether the Su's were to be moved to Car Nicobar. Right now all Su' are based at the the western coast abt 200k from Bombay...
Another point to note which in think the article failed to mention was that India Cape Canaveral equivalent, Sriharikota, was also affected by the tsunami but exact damge reports have been withheld due to security reasons...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In truth, the earthquake was the result of an Indian-Israeli nuclear test.

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311

Since 1992, the magazine argued, leading geological centers in Britain, Turkey and other countries, warned of the need "not to hold nuclear experiments in the region of the Indian Ocean known as 'the Fire Belt,' in which the epicenter of the earthquake lies.

Geologists labeled that region 'The Fire Belt' for being "a dangerous terrain that can move at anytime, without human intervention," Al-Osboa' wrote.

Despite warnings not to carry out nuclear experiments in and around the 'Fire Belt', "Israel and India continue to conduct nuclear tests in the Indian Ocean, and the United States has recently decided to carry out similar tests in the Australian deserts, which is included in the 'Fire Belt', the Egyptian weekly magazine wrote.

The intentions of that test were to kill as many Muslims as possible. Ultimately all of humanity is to be exterminated.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys are familiar with a goverment funded program called "HAARP" but people say the can shoot Radio waves (or something similiar?) into the ground and not only heat, but vibrate tecktonic plates (spelling) to cause earthquakes.

www.Haarp.net

you can google search some more sites if your intrested, thats the only one i know off the top of my head.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Ohgr]

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Ohgr]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa
In truth, the earthquake was the result of an Indian-Israeli nuclear test.

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311

Since 1992, the magazine argued, leading geological centers in Britain, Turkey and other countries, warned of the need "not to hold nuclear experiments in the region of the Indian Ocean known as 'the Fire Belt,' in which the epicenter of the earthquake lies.

Geologists labeled that region 'The Fire Belt' for being "a dangerous terrain that can move at anytime, without human intervention," Al-Osboa' wrote.

Despite warnings not to carry out nuclear experiments in and around the 'Fire Belt', "Israel and India continue to conduct nuclear tests in the Indian Ocean, and the United States has recently decided to carry out similar tests in the Australian deserts, which is included in the 'Fire Belt', the Egyptian weekly magazine wrote.

The intentions of that test were to kill as many Muslims as possible. Ultimately all of humanity is to be exterminated.

The eqyptians are a bunch of paranoid ninnies!1..They give Israel much more credit than it deserves..also india doesn't test nukes in the ocean, it never has...Also India is a secular nation and the current govt. is the most secular one it has had in a decade.No animosity towards muslims. Also the region affected in india was predominantly hindu.
Finally after Indonesia, India has the 2nd largest muslim pop in the world..

so if it were a artificial incident it would be definitely aimed at targeting the majority of the worlds muslim pop..

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have been hearing alot more hype about this theory and I think we are or someone else is behind this disaster. nice article about egypt an india intresting reads. I also read somewhere about that HAARP with radio waves and how it can disturb the earths rotation or somthing like that, ill find the article it mentions somthing about shifting the tecktonic plates too.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It could be a tectonic or eco-weapon. It could also be a natural disaster, or a single event of a succession of events precipitated by global warming. The latter has more evidence and technical data to support it. So, let's stick with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A radio show host was talking that thermo nuclear weapons were used to make the tsunami's. He said that it was only a 6.4 quake than the thermo nuclear devices made the tsunami bigger.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
It could be a tectonic or eco-weapon. It could also be a natural disaster, or a single event of a succession of events precipitated by global warming. The latter has more evidence and technical data to support it. So, let's stick with it.

Global warming does not cause tectonic activity..thats a known fact..ones atmospheric and the other is subterreanean...actually nothing manmde can cause tectonic activity except maybe for a series of megaton warheads inserted deep into a faultline and detonated simultaneously...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Global warming does not cause tectonic activity..thats a known fact..ones atmospheric and the other is subterreanean...actually nothing manmde can cause tectonic activity except maybe for a series of megaton warheads inserted deep into a faultline and detonated simultaneously...

Yeah, I know global warming does not cause tectonic activity. I meant the climate changes in general are caused by global warming. An off-topic point.

The actual surge in earthquake and volcanic activity is natural I would argue, but I would not rule out that man has had some role to play in this surge -oil drilling perhaps.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
REally I never thought that drilling would interfere with tectonic activity..are there any active drill sites near/on faultlines??

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
REally I never thought that drilling would interfere with tectonic activity..are there any active drill sites near/on faultlines??

If you consider the fact that we are actually extracting from the earths mass the equivalent of 600 billion barrels of oil, the equiavalent of 91.6 billion tons in just a few decades. We are obviously causing some kind of upset to it's natural gravitational field which could cause tensions in the earths crust.

You may this article interesting: www.forceborne.com...

top topics

join