It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It was a slow day at work today with all our stuff out at print and Thanksgiving coming up. So I had plenty of time to cruise the 'net for some fluff.

Turns out that the finalists for the comedy wildlife photography awards have been chosen. So I thought I'd share as it's been a pretty heavy news period in the world. Who doesn't need a picture of a galloping hamster, some conniving prairie dogs and other assorted fun, including a gorilla picking its nose to lighten the mood a bit?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The gorilla flicking the camera off was my favorite, I wonder what the camera man did to piss him off? Lol.

Thanks for sharing. We definitely need something to lighten up the mood around here, a lot of doom and gloom lately.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, I liked that one too, and I thought about mentioning it, but I didn't want to give up all the surprises before people clicked on the link.

It was pretty good timing for the photographer though.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Those are fantastic! Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good stuff Kets. A really nice break from the usual stuff.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Thanks for posting that. Some of those made me laugh. I also got a laugh from your avatar. I had to look at it a second before I got it. Rick rolled. Damn, that's funny.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

new topics

top topics

join