It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Gave Isis 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers.....Thanks, Obama!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

KGB, Georgia, Crimea, disregard for human rights, treats his country as a big ole piggy bank for himself and his criminal billionaire cohorts, need I go on.

That & he's short, bald & more than likely the little prog has a Napoleon complex to boot.

K~

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ngatikiwi

Biggest reason is the location making a road through a desert takes no time at all. You bomb a road and vehicles will make their own around it. I'm just concerned with people's ideas since the Paris attack. I see people not worried even calling for bombing to destroy entire Syrian cities just to get at these terrorists. We can't allow civilians to mean nothing we become no better then isis. You can't become inhuman to battle inhuman behavior. Someone has to do the right thing or nothing ever changes.

Russia is going in using conventional bombs in the old world war 2 style killing everything below them. This is why Washington is scared of Russia being in syria. They used the same tactics in every conflict they get in. They go in attack an area regardless of damage or deaths to civilians. We could argue some of them support isis and is probably true. But not all do and you keep bombing the ones that don't eventually they will.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
>US killing civilians galore with drone strikes to take out some individual who may or may not be a terrorist: Acceptable collateral damage.
>US bombing ISIS targets: Oh god no, people might get hurt, we need to warn them!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Civilians have meant very little during conventional warfare as seen in the past.

Especially when the enemy blends in so well.

Casualties could, I suppose, matter more to both sides. But in the end?

The more they die; the bigger I smile.........😈

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
>US killing civilians galore with drone strikes to take out some individual who may or may not be a terrorist: Acceptable collateral damage.
>US bombing ISIS targets: Oh god no, people might get hurt, we need to warn them!

I don't even have a problem with Droan strikes. Ok they kill a terrorists at his home or family gathering. Being a family member if a terrorist you have to know you could get caught up in a conflict. But people in syria who have nothing to do with terrorism and just trying to avoid getting killed is entirely diffrent. These people can't help that isis is hiding among them in cities and if they voice their opinions they are dead. As far as talibahn air strikes occur in talibahn villiges in pakistan. So it's no secret these villages support and even hide them. Many of them are family members. So when they report civilian deaths in a Dr Ian strike that is anyone that wasn't the target however that doesn't mean they were not terrorists themselves or supported their cause. This is why the Obama's admin is not concerned with collateral damage in these strikes your killing supporters or family members of said terrorist.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

still no evidence of any invasion tho. two years now ive been hearing of phantom invasions and all ive seen is anecdotes and fakes. hahaha k buddy.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

kgb is just an organization, doesn't reflect character. Georgians attacked ossetia, id suggest actually doing some research. crimea is peaceful and all around regular to this very day, damn putin for doing the necessary and saving the Crimean people, who largely wanted to be a part of Russia, from an unnecessary war caused by EU and US. Russians have the same rights largely, small differences between Russia and the US, id love to know why you think different and then correct you. Russia economy continues to grow, and despite the us wanting to use sanctions to starve the Russian people like they did iraq its still holding together pretty well. typical mafia tactic, squeeze the family to go after the one you want.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Civilians have meant very little during conventional warfare as seen in the past.

Especially when the enemy blends in so well.

Casualties could, I suppose, matter more to both sides. But in the end?

The more they die; the bigger I smile.........😈

How is that argument any different from the argument an ISIS or al-Nusra leader would make?

Potential suicide bomber:
But what about civilian deaths? How would I be any different from the West & their "collateral damage" that killed my innocent family members?

ISIS or al-Nusra leader:
Civilians have meant very little during conventional warfare as seen in the past. Especially when the enemy blends in so well (as in, politicians, army reservists, war supporters, etc). Casualties could, I suppose, matter more to both sides. But in the end? The more they die; the bigger I smile.........😈

Potential suicide bomber: Oh, I get it now!

That's the point Dragon was trying to make.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have read through most of the replies here and am not surprised that most of you feel sorry for the truck drivers and how innocent they are...

I don't know about you but I don't recall warning any of the 130+ victims of the Paris ISIL attack as they were just dining, dancing, living and breathing!!! Paris was not a war zone!! Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are!!

Most of you have missed the point of the article!! it's an Effing War Zone!! Why warn ISIS?? And if you are driving a truck for them, you are supporting them!! His warning was not about warning civilians! Obama does not care about his own citizens but he sure as hell cares about the Jihadists!! His goal is to undermine the US military in as many ways as possible!

Most of you probably don't remember that last year the White House made a statement about the U.S. Special Forces and how they had attempted to free the hostages but had "failed". Later we would learn that James Foley the first American beheaded by ISIS was among the hostages. But when the SF had excellent intel on the hostage where abouts and needed to act immediately, the Commander and Chief said NO he needed more evidence and left for a 2 week stay on Martha's Vineyard!! By the time he got around to giving the go ahead the hostages had been moved!!

His Rules of engagement have crippled our armed forces!! You practically have to announce your going to fire on your enemy and ask them if they are armed before engaging or face a possible court marshal!! This is so effed up it's laughable!! People have forgotten this is not a meetup it is flippin WAR!! You cannot win a war or defeat an enemy when you go with no plan and go in half ass! WAR is HELL and many people die!! So do NOT GO TO WAR, unless you are willing to go all in..One of the main edicts of war is YOU GO TO WIN AT ALL COST!! As far as I am concerned now America needs to get the F out and come home to protect us here!!

My thought is Obama is portraying the US military as incompetent so Russia will finish the job that America is quite capable of doing! Then when Russia is bombing the hell out of ISIS Nato will get together and say an act of war has been committed against France and all the members of NATO will view Russia as an intruder and they will oust Russia with the UN backing them out of the region and in the meantime Assad will be overthrown!!

But what a waste of great men and women who are willing to lay down their life for you and me by going up against thes Barbarians, all being put in more harms way but having to follow Obama as their leader!

Obama is dangerous and calculating and is NOT the puppet that most claim he is!! He prefers a dictatorship to democracy and is power obsessed!! OR he is flat out delusional and is losing his mind!!

As far as Infowars goes, I said in the beginnning i was not a fan yet there has been a link to USA today....

Thanks for all the replies and comments...

Pax

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatusI don't know about you but I don't recall warning any of the 130+ victims of the Paris ISIL attack as they were just dining, dancing, living and breathing!!! Paris was not a war zone!! Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are!!

Bombing unarmed combatants in Syria on the basis that some psychos killed civilians in Paris does not make it right.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Okay, first of all: You are using a lot of strawman-points.

- Why do you speak of a vacation of the president, if you want to show that there should have been no warnings to the drivers of the oiltrucks, for example. These are not related topics.
- Waging a war against forces which are nearly undifferentiable to civilists is a problem for every army. This is not more "crippling" to the US forces than in the last 20 years (Afghanistan, Iraq).
- Portraying the military as incompetent is a job that the military forces can be quite good at themselves, too..
- Did you even understand what the point of operation "Flutwelle II" as it is called in our news? The target were the tanks, to execute the oil-embargo. It was not an operation to kill as many aides to ISIS or drivers as possible - the media backlash would have been desastrous. I may remind you of the Highway of Death.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Imagine what it must be like to be so religiously fanatical about the great truths spewed on mainstream news.

A believer. A believer in a tiny lie spun into a great belief by the media, people have heard it so often they repeat it to each other, making it even more 'true'.

Have you heard? ISIS threatens us all!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: paxnatusI don't know about you but I don't recall warning any of the 130+ victims of the Paris ISIL attack as they were just dining, dancing, living and breathing!!! Paris was not a war zone!! Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are!!

Bombing unarmed combatants in Syria on the basis that some psychos killed civilians in Paris does not make it right.

"Unarmed combatants"?

Gotta love the unified front presented that these truck drivers (whomever they be) are somehow innocent and need 'saving'. Besides even identifying if they are armed or innocent or not inside their cabs from ten thousand feet…

A leaflet drops on their head and they go yes, lets leave, we'll get further in an hour walking then we will driving. And our ISIS 'handlers' won't be mad we left our truck in the desert to be bombed.

We will hide in the trackless wastes surrounding the refineries without water and food and further air strikes will not kill us mistakenly thinking we are ISIS combatants because we'll scratch "non" combatant in the desert ground… in Arabic, which bomber pilots from ten thousand feet will read.

How we will get home we don't know, we drove for hours to get here. How we will escape form ISIS on foot and NATO gunsights from the stratosphere, we can't imagine. Mabye ISIS will come by in columns of white trucks having not been bombed themselves and pick us all up…
edit on 24-11-2015 by intrptr because: for real…

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
...Paris was not a war zone!! Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are!!

Because wars somehow neatly and conveniently stay within country borders? As predefined by you or your "side?"

The whole world is a war zone.
edit on 11/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I find the MSM to be FAR more trustworthy than any alternative news site. Not that the MSM doesn't lie. They do it all the time. It's just that the Alternative news outlets are worse with it. I'd rather get my sources from a place that is more trustworthy, not less. Your petty snipe at my devotion to MSM notwithstanding.

ETA: For the record, USA today is only MORE believable than Infowars. It's just as likely that USA Today is just picking up a story from Alternative news and repeating it without fact checking it too.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"Unarmed combatants"?

Correct, as defined in the Geneva Conventions. Remember those?

Gotta love the unified front presented that these truck drivers (whomever they be) are somehow innocent and need 'saving'. Besides even identifying if they are armed or innocent or not inside their cabs from ten thousand feet…

Are you saying that it's okay to kill unarmed non-combatants just because their ideology is different than yours? Congratulations, you now know how terrorists think.

A leaflet drops on their head and they go yes, lets leave, we'll get further in an hour walking then we will driving. And our ISIS 'handlers' won't be mad we left our truck in the desert to be bombed.

No, they'll get farther walking than they would if they were dead. They can deal with their handlers later.

We will hide in the trackless wastes surrounding the refineries without water and food and further air strikes will not kill us mistakenly thinking we are ISIS combatants because we'll scratch "non" combatant in the desert ground… in Arabic, which bomber pilots from ten thousand feet will read.

How we will get home we don't know, we drove for hours to get here.

The convoy is bound to include a satphone. They can call for help.

How we will escape form ISIS on foot and NATO gunsights from the stratosphere, we can't imagine.

Good thing NATO isn't involved, then. It's the Russians they would have to worry about. The Russians have no qualms about bombing civilians.

Mabye ISIS will come by in columns of white trucks having not been bombed themselves and pick us all up…

Better trust in that than stick around and be burned to death when your tanker explodes.
edit on 24-11-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Any evidence that Obama's white house is paying people to drive trucks for isis? I thought not way to promote a false narative.

They don't have to directly pay them, are you really that naive? There is evidence up the wazoo of US support of isis, the oil truck drivers are part of their operation.

I don't want those truck drivers to die, I don't want anyone to die over there. The US has knowingly fostered an environment for isis to thrive and kill people. That blood is on Obama's hands as well. The fact that they are dropping leaflets is a joke, just get the hell out of there and stop meddling in the region. Many many more lives will be saved that way.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

ISIS Truckers:

How we will escape form ISIS on foot and NATO gunsights from the stratosphere, we can't imagine.

You're response

Good thing NATO isn't involved, then. It's the Russians they would have to worry about. The Russians have no qualms about bombing civilians.

Innocent civilians aren't being bombed by the Russians, although you could show me lots of faked evidence of that, I'm sure.

The shoot down of a Russian plane bombing the terrorists kind of wet blankets any defense of NATO's caring for innocent civilians. The local "moderate opposition" executed the pilots hanging in their chutes.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The shoot down of a Russian plane bombing the terrorists kind of wet blankets any defense of NATO's caring for innocent civilians. The local "moderate opposition" executed the pilots hanging in their chutes.

The jets were not operating in an area occupied by terrorists. Where did you hear that the pilots were executed? Pravda.com? Hostages are a valuable commodity.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The jets were not operating in an area occupied by terrorists.

The hell, it was a ground attack aircraft. The Russians weren't "bombing Assad".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join