It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Gave Isis 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers.....Thanks, Obama!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Lol. Infowars. No star, no flag.

There are other sources confirming same. So star and flag from me.

If youre driving an ISIS tanker for ISIS then are knowingly and willingly working for ISIS, period. If it was me I would know it, and would take the risk associated with the activity.
If a few ISIS drivers get killed then it might discourage others from taking up that career.

Its never stopped "our" allies from doing it in the past....so why now??

Cause Obama etc. have another reason for not doing it..He and his NATO cronies support ISIS by proxy and hes covering his arse, cause the world is actually watching this time. Well some of them anyway.

edit on 23/11/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: add stuff

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And when you're proven wrong, what are you going to do?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus
Wow, what a heap of...misplaced indignation. You want to keep civilian casualties low, you warn them to bail. The hardware was the target, and that's what they took out. People are a lot more replaceable than trucks, and this was a strategic shot at their infrastructure, not their meat. This war needs to be fought surgically. This was a good move.
Quick edit...I did see it on the MSM days ago...maybe AJE?

edit on 23-11-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: right!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: amazing
So dropping flyers to get innocent civilians out of harms way is evil now? LOL Got it.

Not if they aid Terrorist right?

So you'd like them to starve (along with their families) instead.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ngatikiwi

If a few ISIS drivers get killed then it might discourage others from taking up that career.

What career would you suggest for a wildcat tanker driver in a war zone?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: markosity1973

what do you suggest us Americans do to "change our ways"? I understand our "leaders" haven't done well with foreign policy in recent DECADES but us tax-paying, law abiding citizens are supposed to do what exactly?

The American people are generally perfectly decent human beings. Just like the citizens of most countries.

It's your leadership that is the problem. And unfortunately it will be the American people who suffer in another 9/11 type attack if your president does not pull his head in and stop ISIS.

One does not keep a pet shark or lion in their swimming pool or lounge room for good reason - it will turn on you and kill you most likely. ISIS is the same and America's leadership is courting disaster.

I feel bad for the people of the USA, especially those who are awake and opposed to what Obama is doing. France paid a heavy price in innocent blood. I really hope there are not any more attacks like it. But I can't confidently say it won't happen somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Bus driver in Israel?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm not even reading it, but the target was probably the tankers and the leaflets to warn innocent civilians to get the hell away.

Seems that some days, a person can't catch a break no matter what.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Emigrate to Russia then since you love you some Putin pudding so much.
Get out of MY Country!
So sick & &%&^* tired of all the reichwing whiners expressing their love for a sworn enemy of the Nation.

Oh as far as the rest of that BS you posted all they did was drop leaflets, SOP when you plan on bombing noncombatants.
Look at the bombing footage, nothing but tank trucks no Mil vehicles.
Those truck drivers were more than likely just average joes who were probably told drive or die & not "ISIS".
Hell even the Israelis have the decency to do the same before they take out apartment blocks in Palestine.
K~

Who is our sworn enemy?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Anything but working or being employed as an "ISIS wildcat driver" by a terrorist organisation like ISIS. Goat herding?
Work for the true Syrians, hell join the Syrian army, as a I dont know a tanker driver maybe. Not having a job is no excuse/reason to join the enemy. There's a name for that.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
US must have missed. Apparently the Rusians didn't…

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Get out of MY Country!
So sick & &%&^* tired of all the reichwing whiners expressing their love for a sworn enemy of the Nation.

Oh as far as the rest of that BS you posted all they did was drop leaflets, SOP when you plan on bombing noncombatants.
Those truck drivers were more than likely just average joes who were probably told drive or die & not "ISIS".
Hell even the Israelis have the decency to do the same before they take out apartment blocks in Palestine.
K~

Who is our sworn enemy?

fear

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

What do you think about this, ATS?? Surprised or NOT?

At what?

You have two conservative blogs having a problem with a liberal president because he isn't into killing civilians and collateral damage just to get at ISIS...not at all.

As for Infowars...not as good as Alex would make you think it is...And I have yet to see anything they say actually come close to truth.

Not reall good sources IMO.

Obama drops leaflets warning ISIS:

That could have been thought out a little better, but it is to warn civilians, as not all truck drivers are working with ISIS...but the oil they are pulling won't get the chance to be in ISIS hands.

Oil is the biggest money maker ISIS has so stopping their transportation means of moving it hit's hard on their finances.

Obama is trying to keep some part of his presidency looking as though he was trying to keep civilians from becoming collateral damage.

Apparently Obama is thinking there may be someone driving the truck for ISIS that isn't associated with ISIS!!! Brilliant! Isn't he!!!!

You do understand not all tankers are driven by ISIS members, so warning those who aren't you can keep the collateral and civilian deaths low if not any.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
US must have missed. Apparently the Rusians didn't…

I'm really starting to wonder if our biggest problem with ISIS isn't Obama, but the intelligence and military advisers we have and that he listens to. Our next president will probably be listening to the same advisers. I'm not sure our top guys a the CIA and in the pentagon, don't seem to know what's going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They don't care about our innocent civilians, why should we care about theirs? Being tenderhearted towards our enemy's people isn't going to stop them, and it isn't going to win a war. You go in, you vaporize the country, you come home and you live in peace.

link   

originally posted by: Ngatikiwi

Anything but working or being employed as an "ISIS wildcat driver" by a terrorist organisation like ISIS. Goat herding?
Work for the true Syrians, hell join the Syrian army, as a I dont know a tanker driver maybe. Not having a job is no excuse/reason to join the enemy. There's a name for that.

"Employed" is an interesting word. Maybe they are. Maybe they aren't. Do you think that ISIS wouldn't use blackmail to get people to do what they wanted? I'd take the possibility of a bombing by the west over knowing my family was absolutely going to be killed by ISIS.

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Get out of MY Country!

K~

Who is our sworn enemy?

fear

Sounded like the poster was saying that Russia was.

link   

It'd be nice if ISIS gave a 45 minute warning before bombing and shooting civilians. Must be all the climate change upsetting them. :/

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They don't care about our innocent civilians, why should we care about theirs? Being tenderhearted towards our enemy's people isn't going to stop them, and it isn't going to win a war. You go in, you vaporize the country, you come home and you live in peace.

And since when has that worked? Are things getting better?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Bus driver in Israel?

Yeah see, lots of good suggestions...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join