It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Gave Isis 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers.....Thanks, Obama!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DJW001

The jets were not operating in an area occupied by terrorists.

The hell, it was a ground attack aircraft. The Russians weren't "bombing Assad".

Who said that they were?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

ISIS Truckers:

How we will escape form ISIS on foot and NATO gunsights from the stratosphere, we can't imagine.

You're response

Good thing NATO isn't involved, then. It's the Russians they would have to worry about. The Russians have no qualms about bombing civilians.

Innocent civilians aren't being bombed by the Russians, although you could show me lots of faked evidence of that, I'm sure.

The shoot down of a Russian plane bombing the terrorists kind of wet blankets any defense of NATO's caring for innocent civilians. The local "moderate opposition" executed the pilots hanging in their chutes.

Could always read the UN reports I guess. Or the video in a link I MAe earlier showing them attacking rescue workers.
edit on 11/24/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So Obama undermines the military but Bush refusing to buy them body armor or needed supplies was an act of patriotic courage.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Me thinks Obama has chosen sides in this war...and he is not on ours. Obama more and more seems to care more about everyone in the world over American citizens. Especially Muslims. So going by the suggestion of judging people by their actions instead of their words, Obama must be a radical Islam sympathizer. What else could it be? He won't fight...he opens our doors to ISIS...he won't close the boarder for protection...he wants to take guns...he draws lines and then backs off...he hates Israel...he blindly supports blacks over whites every time and with little or no knowledge...he is freeing war prisoners...he is freeing regular prisoners...OMG...how much more?

I say Obama is a traitor and should be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Is that you stepping up?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
um did the US bomb any oil tankers? could have swore that was russia.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Is that you stepping up?

Nope! I prefer the law handle such things and if I remember...a traitor can get death. The only problem is that the DOJ is owned by the same lying dems that associated with our criminal President. Give it time. I'm sure Obama and his kind will pay the price eventually.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

US must have missed. Apparently the Rusians didn't…

You have been told about this before. It is a different location. The US were striking oil tankers before this Russian strike. Ever heard of division of effort? The US and Russia have procedures in place to de-conflict air strikes over Syria. It isn't the fault of the US if the Russians book that area first for oil tanker plinking after the US change in policy to strike said tankers.

Ask yourself why didn't the Russian strike these tankers at Abu Kamal?

USAF AC-130s and A-10 at work

edit on 25/11/2015 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
um did the US bomb any oil tankers? could have swore that was russia.

Yes. The US were striking oil tankers and refineries before the Russians.

Recent strikes

See following for US/Coalition strikes on oil refineries/storage depots.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25/11/2015 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: dollukka

Something to think about.. this 45 minutes delay somehow fits with it.

Something else to think about. With 45 minutes warning a truck driver can be miles away by the time the bombs start falling.

Yet again you fail to understand the procedures in place. Why is this so hard for you? I get that it is a mindset but please learn to do some research. The leaflet drop is accompanied with strafing in order to get the drivers out of their vehicles and to re-enforce the point. Do you honestly think that an oil tanker driver is going to drive off from the location with F-15s, A-10 and AC-130s orbiting the area and conducting warning strafes in combination with the leafleting? Think about it? Say a group of tanker drivers attempt to drive off. What do you think will happen after an aircraft strafes in front of said tanker? Do you not think that driver will have second thoughts about continuing?

To reduce the risk of harming civilians, two F-15 warplanes dropped leaflets about an hour before the attack warning drivers to abandon their vehicles, and strafing runs were conducted to reinforce the message.

www.nytimes.com...

Now remember you didn't even know about the change in US oil tanker targeting policy last week. You didn't even know about the US striking tankers before the Russians. The question is why and the question is why you do not seem to do any research into such matters?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

The US were striking oil tankers and refineries before the Russians.

You'd think after a year and 8000 airstrikes there'd be none left.

Where they get all them fuel trucks and toyotas and arms and TOW missiles and…

nvm

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

ah ok. thank you for the links. i just wanted to make sure. the msm was using footage of russian strikes and saying it was american footage so i was a bit cautious. dont know what to believe these days.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

edit on 25-11-2015 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
I've always said this was a good Idea. Expressed as much to my troops in both sides of the "sandbox". Give them two hours and then? Execute in two minutes. ...BO has a lot to learn. Unless he's on thier side?...hmmmm?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

nvm

Yet again you fail to understand the recent change in policy to intensify the strikes on oil targets. What part of that policy don't you understand? Now remember you didn't know about this policy last week and thought that it was only the Russians striking the oil tankers. So why didn't you know about the following? Read it and learn about the reasons why there was limited targeting. What is so hard to understand?

www.nytimes.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 25/11/2015 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Whats going on in the world and Syria in particular right now is not hard to understand at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

nvm

You will never defeat a terrorist group with just airstrikes. All air strikes can do is make it hard for them to move supplies but ultimately you need ground troops to take the area like the kurds did. Then you move on to the next and the next. The west and we'll now Russia doesn't want to co it troops for a ground fight. Meaning they can never destroy them only cause them to disperse temporarily. The Russians learned this in Afghanistan they thought air power could defeat them. Obama's just waisting money calling air strikes on isil.
edit on 11/26/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

you know why this video is censored, right?

it s a russian video of a russian airstrike, which the yus tries to sell as their own.

Pathetic. www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Obama's just waisting money calling air strikes on isil.

Unfortunately, he is just caving to political pressure. On the one hand, the American public doesn't want to see its children sent off to a war in a foreign country, on the other hand, they are shocked and want revenge. All of the United States' military actions for the past seven years have been symbolic wastes of effort.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You will never defeat a terrorist group with just airstrikes.

Tell the Russians that. They've done more in the War on Terror in a month than the US claims to have done in a year. If the Russians are fighting the war on terror doesn't that make them US allies? Why is NATO shooting down Russians if everyone is on the same side?

edit on 26-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join