It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Gave Isis 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers.....Thanks, Obama!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With everything this Administration has done to undermine our Military, this act tops them all!! And doeS this really surprise you??

Check this out!

Obama drops leaflets warning ISIS:

“Get out of your trucks now, and run away from them. Warning: air strikes are coming. Oil trucks will be destroyed. Get away from your oil trucks immediately. Do not risk your life,” the leaflet reads.

All that comes to mind is, What the hell is this all about?

Apparently Obama is thinking there may be someone driving the truck for ISIS that isn't associated with ISIS!!! Brilliant! Isn't he!!!!

The article states the premise here:

The leaflet drops are justified under the premise that the oil tanker drivers might be civilians and not ISIS recruits.

Another way to tie the hands of our Military!! What a GREAT plan! (sarc. of course)

Compare the Obama White House’s approach to fighting ISIS to that of Russia. While it took the U.S. fifteen months to even begin targeting ISIS’ oil refineries and tankers, air strikes by Moscow destroyed more than 1,000 tankers in a period of just five days.
In comparison, Col. Steve Warren said that the U.S. had taken out only 116 tanker trucks, the “first strike” to target ISIS’ lucrative black market oil business, which funds over 50 per cent of the terror group’s activities.

And so if the plan is to make our US Military look weak and incompetent, he has succeeded with flying colors!

U.S. military pilots have also confirmed that they were ordered not to drop 75 per cent of their ordnance on ISIS targets because they COULD NOT GET CLEARANCE FROM THEIR SUPERIORS!!

“You went 12 full months while ISIS was on the march without the U.S. using that air power and now as the pilots come back to talk to us they say three-quarters of our ordnance we can’t drop, we can’t get clearance even when we have a clear target in front of us,” said House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce, R-Calif, while retired four-star U.S. general Jack Keane labeled the policy ” an absurdity from the beginning.”

www.infowars.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.westernjournalism.com...

Your not gonna hear about this in mainstream media so i suggest doing a little research.

What do you think about this, ATS?? Surprised or NOT?

Thanks for your time,

Pax

edit on 11/23/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Your not gonna hear about this in mainstream media so i suggest doing a little research.

Well if it is reported by Infowars, I immediately disbelieve it. So what are you going to do?

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So dropping flyers to get innocent civilians out of harms way is evil now? LOL Got it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I watched a video of the strikes on these trucks.
I expected to see a moving convoy of oil trucks struck by aircraft. The trucks were all parked side by side, maybe 20 or so in each line. Why would so many trucks be parked in such a fashion?

I smell something stinky here.
Here is a link that has the video: onenewspage

edit on b000000302015-11-23T15:24:54-06:0003America/ChicagoMon, 23 Nov 2015 15:24:54 -0600300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lol. Infowars. No star, no flag.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes it is called American intervention and protection of it's own ISIS creation.

The mighty arm of Karma is swinging your way US and bedfellows. Wake up and change your ways before it is too late!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I watched a video of the strikes on these trucks.
I expected to see a moving convoy of oil trucks struck by aircraft. The trucks were all parked side by side, maybe 20 or so in each line. Why would so many trucks be parked in such a fashion?

I saw a story somewhere that those were actually russian air strikes that the US said were ours..

thefreethoughtproject.com...
edit on 23-11-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Or else what? You are going to write angry posts online?

link   
I'm about as far right as it gets, but are there any other sources on this? I despise obama and wouldn't put something like this past him, but has Fox or anyone brought this up?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

what do you suggest us Americans do to "change our ways"? I understand our "leaders" haven't done well with foreign policy in recent DECADES but us tax-paying, law abiding citizens are supposed to do what exactly?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

USAToday is also reporting it
UsaToday

They link the oil truckers to ISIL, crime and terrorism, Heras said. The warning also shows the Americans are merciful, unlike ISIL.

"Third, by dropping a leaflet with the maps of eastern Syria and the smuggling routes, it states loudly that the U.S.-led coalition knows the terrain better than the smugglers themselves, and that if any smuggler chooses to ignore the U.S-led Coalition's warning, they cannot run, and they cannot hide," Heras said.

Merciful? bwahahaha!

The US led coalition knows the terrain better? hmm, then why not put them out of action a long time ago?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
So dropping flyers to get innocent civilians out of harms way is evil now? LOL Got it.

Not if they aid Terrorist right?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Emigrate to Russia then since you love you some Putin pudding so much.
Get out of MY Country!
So sick & &%&^* tired of all the reichwing whiners expressing their love for a sworn enemy of the Nation.

Oh as far as the rest of that BS you posted all they did was drop leaflets, SOP when you plan on bombing noncombatants.
Look at the bombing footage, nothing but tank trucks no Mil vehicles.
Those truck drivers were more than likely just average joes who were probably told drive or die & not "ISIS".
Hell even the Israelis have the decency to do the same before they take out apartment blocks in Palestine.
K~

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

5 minutes checking up on this story, and you get this link, which points to this link

Maybe they are all full of bull$ ?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
psychological warfare it may or may not work who knows.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

That's a MUCH better source and one that I am more willing to believe (at least after I've read it) as opposed to Infowars who likes to report a little bit of truth then exaggerate it into silliness territory.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Or else what? You are going to write angry posts online?

Bahahaha.

I'm not going to do a thing. America will get bitten by the rabid dog (ISIS) that it created and now wants to keep on a leash. Those ISIS fighters don't love America, they just love the money, guns and Toyotas it provides them with. And they can all be used against America too......

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

All that comes to mind is, What the hell is this all about?

Hearts and minds. The US strategy is to try to leave non-belligerents grateful. The Russian strategy has always been to leave non-belligerents fearful.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: amazing

Not if they aid Terrorist right?

But what if they are in ISIS controlled territory? All dissent and refusal to cooperate is a beheading and or torture. They say, drive our trucks or your family will be burned alive. What would you do? Drive the truck?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Emigrate to Russia then since you love you some Putin pudding so much.
Get out of MY Country!
So sick & &%&^* tired of all the reichwing whiners expressing their love for a sworn enemy of the Nation.

WTF? You do know its 2015 right ? There is no war going on with Russia vs US.
Get over your cranky McCarthyism ... gees!

Those truck drivers were more than likely just average joes who were probably told drive or die & not "ISIS".
Hell even the Israelis have the decency to do the same before they take out apartment blocks in Palestine.
K~

Yea, and probably maybe maybe maybe... got any proof they are not ISIS ? Even working for ISIS is a crime imho!

edit on 23/11/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join