It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of 'clock kid' seeks $15M in damages

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Mark Cuban? Via a "friend?"

Hearsay anyone? Non admissible in a court of law or even a police report. I'll say it again, the HS teachers and Administration were damned if they did and damned if they didn't. Toss in big sisters provoclovity for phoned in bomb threats and what to do?

I find most media, right or left, to be meme driven rags. I chose to read, discern and use common sense when I read current events.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He did decide to include some unidentified white powder in his clock. This wasn't in the 1980s Minolta he... invented? It had been claimed this is the silica packet from the case, but those must include text warnings so I can't see that making sense.

Maybe he thought including some crushed quartz would make it more accurate... or maybe... just maybe...

He did try to hide it under the power cord for later photo ops, so he probably knew it wouldn't help his case. I'd provide the images but I'm new and at work. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Imagine if someone showed up with a fake pistol... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

Of course he did. He's nothing but a little prankster taking advantage of the current climate to scare some students with his stupid-looking "clock". He knew what he was doing. He shouldn't get a dime, and hopefully he and his whole family can live out their dream existence in Saudi Arabia soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm sure we're paying their bills now. That's what we get for giving a #, seeing and saying something.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chronfucius

He did decide to include some unidentified white powder in his clock. This wasn't in the 1980s Minolta he... invented? It had been claimed this is the silica packet from the case, but those must include text warnings so I can't see that making sense.

Maybe he thought including some crushed quartz would make it more accurate... or maybe... just maybe...

He did try to hide it under the power cord for later photo ops, so he probably knew it wouldn't help his case. I'd provide the images but I'm new and at work. Sorry.

I would imagine if he hadn't been called out, something may have happened by now. None of it matters anymore, he's being trained in Qatar now.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

Mark Cuban? Via a "friend?"

I expected this. You didn't disappoint.

Mark Cuban is a businessman/investor who asked questions and reported what he was told.

It's sounds reasonable to me. That's all.

Obviously, not acceptable to anti-Islamics.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Correction, it was actually a 70's Micronta, a radio shack subsidiary, that he invented. You would think the time machine required to pull that off would be the real story here.

But I think they're back from Qatar for the time being. Still after those dolla dolla bills.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The parents are back but the kid claims he's afraid of being shot, so he stayed back in Q, IF I'm not mistaken but I could have sworn that's what I heard... This whole thing stinks, and I better not find out they have a time machine because if they do, I'm stealing it and going back the 80's.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Haha. I'm coming too!! I want to go party with Hunter S.

I probably need to dig deeper into the story. It seems every article I read is giving me different information.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm glad I didn't disappoint...but anti-Islamist?!? How's about anti-ShamArtistist?

I do know that Mark Cuban IS a businessman and investor. And it's is within his free speech to "ask questions."

However, after the original detainment and questioning of ClockBoy, the only people whose questions have any legal standing would be the investigating detectives; the County District Attorney; the States Attorney or the Attorney General of Texas. They have the legal authority to question...Shark Tanksters, not so much.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

However, after the original detainment and questioning of ClockBoy, the only people whose questions have any legal standing would be the investigating detectives; the County District Attorney; the States Attorney or the Attorney General of Texas. They have the legal authority to question...

What have they said?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
But, its OK for the school district to sue the Texas Attorney General to keep discrimination investigations private?

The Irving school district is also under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice over an alleged pattern of discrimination against minority students, according to Justice spokeswoman Rebecca Stewart.

The district in February sued the Texas Attorney General to keep the justice department's investigation private, said Ahmed's attorney, Susan Hutchison. www.newschannel5.com...

The plot thickens.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

The parents are back but the kid claims he's afraid of being shot, so he stayed back in Q, IF I'm not mistaken but I could have sworn that's what I heard... This whole thing stinks, and I better not find out they have a time machine because if they do, I'm stealing it and going back the 80's.

Yep, he said that. lol.

Who does he think will shoot him and why?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join