It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of 'clock kid' seeks $15M in damages

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
My short answer in 1 2 3 pictures.

Stupidest pics concerning this issue Ive seen.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Standing back and looking at the whole scenario, you could see this coming. I suspect some "well meaning attorney"
offered to help them out of this mental anguish. This SJW stuff has got to stop.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Seems this thread is relevant again...

www.youtube.com...

Can't wait until this case blows up in their faces.... (rimshot)

edit on 8-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chronfucius

www.youtube.com...

Doubt it.

The school over reacted.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember that Clock Boys dad was running for the Presidency of some ME country (in abstentsia from TX) and that his sister had called in a bomb threat (to the HS) previously?

The kid was pushing more buttons than just on his "innovative!" alarm clock. He took the innards of a cheap digital clock, placed them in a cheap brief case looking metal pencil box, adding a few "extra" wires, parts and pieces for "dramatic effect." He then showed it off in several classes until he found a "see something/say something" teacher who thought she was doing the correct thing by contacting the principal setting off the INTENDED chain of events.

Add a year in Qutar (even for wannabe ME presidents) not a cheap local, so, I guess, time to lawyer up!

What a scam! Will the Obama Administration in its the family back to the White House....maybe for shyster lawyer day this time.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
Does anyone else remember that Clock Boys dad was running for the Presidency of some ME country (in abstentsia from TX) and that his sister had called in a bomb threat (to the HS) previously?

The kid was pushing more buttons than just on his "innovative!" alarm clock. He took the innards of a cheap digital clock, placed them in a cheap brief case looking metal pencil box, adding a few "extra" wires, parts and pieces for "dramatic effect." He then showed it off in several classes until he found a "see something/say something" teacher who thought she was doing the correct thing by contacting the principal setting off the INTENDED chain of events.

Add a year in Qutar (even for wannabe ME presidents) not a cheap local, so, I guess, time to lawyer up!

What a scam! Will the Obama Administration in its the family back to the White House....maybe for shyster lawyer day this time.

What does any of that do with how the schools handled the situation?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

When you see what he actually accomplished it makes you wonder why it took so long for Zuckerberg to take notice of him.

www.youtube.com...

Regular DaVinci that one.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Soo this money seeking scamming family is no even living in the US but still pursuing to scam the American tax payer for retribution, well they can stay in Qatar and I demand that none of my tax dollars goes to them.

This is nothing but opportunistic BS they plan the whole thing.

Qatar how nice, I guess they are waiting to get their millions so they can live with the wealthiest in the middle east at the expenses of American workers.

How about Obama paying them and then moving with them to Qatar too

How about sending the family in Qatar bags of turds for payment.
edit on 9-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo this money seeking scamming family is no even living in the US but still pursuing to scam the American tax payer for retribution, well they can stay in Qatar and I demand that none of my tax dollars goes to them.

Qatar how nice, I guess they are waiting to get their millions so they can live with the wealthiest in the middle east at the expenses of American workers.

REPEAT

What does any of that have to do with how the school handled the situation?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LOL

#show never ceases.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Man, if these people win, I feel sorry for the taxpayers of that school district.

Might want to advise them to sell now and move before the verdict comes in.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

REPEAT

... Everything?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

REPEAT

... Everything?

Like what?

A 14 year old science geek is arrested in Texas because of adult panic? Oh wait, he's Muslim.

He apparently, showed this clock to 5 teachers without incident until he got to 6th period.

They couldn't call in the Science Teacher to examine this science project? They had to arrest him?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

all your video shows is the filing of the suit, that happened last year if i'm not mistaken.
has it gone to court, is that why it's relevant again?

edit on 9-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Does it matter? The parents want welfare and fifteen million dollars because the whole family is knocked off in the head. Meanwhile, the kid responsible for this mess still resides in Qatar where I'm sure he's getting trained very well. He's definitely been trained by the liberals on how to cry and say everybody hates him so he can't come back. I say let him live at the White House with the obamas and then he can live with them in Hawaii next year.

I find it amazingly convenient that they need to bring themselves back into the light this close to an election. I'm sure if they can find a way to blame this all on Trump then the Clinton Campaign will reward them well. I don't trust them, nor do I trust their two bratty kids.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Doubt it.

The school over reacted.

how was the school suppose to know if it was a bomb or not, i don't think there are very many EOD certified teachers on campus in middle school or even high school.

and just suppose they took his word that it was a alarm clock and blew up twenty minutes later, the same people bitchin about overreacting would be bitchin about they didn't do enough to ensure the safety of the kids.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

REPEAT

... Everything?

Like what?

A 14 year old science geek is arrested in Texas because of adult panic? Oh wait, he's Muslim.

He apparently, showed this clock to 5 teachers without incident until he got to 6th period.

They couldn't call in the Science Teacher to examine this science project? They had to arrest him?

Y'all bitch when they get wrestled to the ground and claim the cops could have just arrested them. But when that happens, y'all bitch because they got arrested.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

www.youtube.com...

Doubt it.

The school over reacted.

how was the school suppose to know if it was a bomb or not, i don't think there are very many EOD certified teachers on campus in middle school or even high school.

and just suppose they took his word that it was a alarm clock and blew up twenty minutes later, the same people bitchin about overreacting would be bitchin about they didn't do enough to ensure the safety of the kids.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been pulled out of class and his "device" investigated.

Something doesn't add up.

But, to drag all kinds of anti-Islam rhetoric into this - - has nothing to do with the actual incident.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

www.youtube.com...

Doubt it.

The school over reacted.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been pulled out of class and his "device" investigated.

Something doesn't add up.

But, to drag all kinds of anti-Islam rhetoric into this - - has nothing to do with the actual incident.

That rhetoric was brought into this from the left. They blamed islamophobia on the teacher that wanted the device investigated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join