It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from ex-Member of Raelian Cult.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If one was unaware of ancient astronaut theory (ancient aliens etc.) at the time of reading Rael's books - one could feel as if a light-bulb went on and suddenly the bible and similar ancient texts become clear and rational thanks to the "revelations" of the contactee Claude Vorilhon (Rael). Rael builds on this foundation of 'rationale' to convince that he is a 'chosen messenger' of our ET creators - elevating himself to Messiah status using biblical quotes and all ancient astronaut evidence in his favor. He has had over 40 years to perfect his persona - stealing information left and right and taking credit for it as his own.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

The cloning company was created by Rael but as soon as it got into hot water he quickly distanced himself from the project, becoming only a "spiritual supporter" of it. From that moment the company was run completely independently. Most members have no idea what occurred inside the clonaid company.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Hotdogs don't have mouths last time I checked. ;-)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: TrustInTruth

The madhouse is officially completed now.

Welcome to ATS brother

LOL! Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustInTruth

I really hope you start a thread about your experience.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Is it true there is a lot of sexual debauchery going on amongst the group?

Btw welcome to ATS

Are you kidding? That's the only reason to join any cult.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Please see new thread for this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.. how far did You Go?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This was the group supposedly responsible for the "Christopher:7-11" cloning project. Cloning Christ.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?

Hot dogs don't have mouths.

He'd have to be an anthropomorphic hot dog in order to eat himself, and then we enter the weird and strange situation of self preservation vs the answer to odd questions.

I haven't read the rest of the thread, but I'm interested to see if there is an answer to Lysergic's questions - how did you fall for it OP? Mind you the dude does have an intense stare. probably some voodoo hypnotism...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustInTruth
a reply to: rexsblues

Hotdogs don't have mouths last time I checked. ;-)

I like you already

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

I fell for it because the book of Rael breaks down the creation story of the bible in a logical ancient astronaut theory way. I was not familiar with this before, so it felt like a big 'wake up'. What Raelians fail to understand is that following Rael still involves faith. Faith that he had an encounter, faith that he went to another planet and more. There is more in the other thread about this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join