It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from ex-Member of Raelian Cult.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am new here. I was in the raelian cult for over 25 years. I look forward to any questions people might have about the Raelian cult and its leader. There is much that has not been made public and which needs to be exposed. No, he is not the messiah, maitreya, brother of jesus, in contact with ETs or anything else but a fraud, hoax, liar, and thief.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Is it true there is a lot of sexual debauchery going on amongst the group?

Btw welcome to ATS
edit on 23/11/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustInTruth

Welcome I hope that you have been able to fair well, and are not dealing with the trauma that cults often inflict good to have you here.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Welcome

Perhaps you could make a thread explaining the ins/outs of daily life and what caused you to change your mind on your previous beliefs.

that is the question I have for you, good luck on your journey

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have a quick question... in your time with the Raelians, did you study the Urantia book? Any thoughts/opinions on it?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

what kinda rituals did you guys do?

What was the ultimate truth they taught?

How did he keep you interested in the cult or afraid to leave?

What did he claim the ET's told him?

how much money did you give this guy?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome!

A couple of quotes from my research on the Raelians...

I´ve read Steve Thomas' articles about the plausible connections between Rael and the NWO. I came to the same conclusions about 4 years ago. I used to be a Raelian guide level 4 and responsible for the country of Sweden. When I started to see the connections between Raelism and the agenda of the elite, I quit the movement and wrote a book about my experiences. You can find it here for free: www.realrael.org... Raelians Define Illuminati Agenda

Illuminati Linked to Raelians

The 'Evelyn Rothschild' Facebook page contains a central link directly connecting to the bizarre RAELIAN movement - a sinister New Age cult . The group's website states: "The Raelian Revolution is boldly bringing about a complete paradigm shift on our planet." This cannot be ignored, given its claim that a who's who of the world's elite, including Barack Obama and Tony Blair, are its "friends."

The cult is headed by a man they call RAEL MAITREYA - Maitreya being a Sanskrit word for the anticipated 'new Buddha', or 'enlightened one'. The term has been absorbed within New Age and Theosophy terminology, where it has come to mean; the coming WORLD TEACHER. Others, especially bona fide students of the Bible, from many mainstream, non-cult, religious groups, believe this Maitreya to be a future manifestation of the ANTICHRIST. 'Rael Maitreya' is more than well connected:

On the friends' list of the 'Rael Maitreya' page, we find the initially inconspicuous 'Igor N. Grata' - evidently it seems, a preeminent activist within the cult of Raelism:

Igor N. Grata, directly inter-linked with 'Evelyn Rothschild' and 'Rael Maitreya', has no less than 57 Rothschilds and 13 Rockefellers, and a list of the most significant world leaders, entertainment stars, lists of Royal Princes, Sultans, and European Nobility. Film Stars, Society Greats the world over - all directly personally attached as friends to this personal Raelian Cult Facebook site.

Illuminati Who's Who Linked to Raelians

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Have you guys had any real success with the human cloning project?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

There is some, but it is between members in their private rooms during 'seminars'. There was much much more (orgies etc) in the first 10-20 years of the cult. "Rael" boasts to his inner circle to have slept with over 500 women - that should say it all.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

More recently I became aware of the Urantia book. Most Raelians are unaware of it, and especially of the similarities with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What was your favorite flavor of cult kool-aid?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Rituals are: Raelian baptism and Sunday (attempted) telepathic contact with "Elohim" (ETS).

Ultimate Truth: We are created by ETs called "Elohim" in the Bible. They are responsible for all the major religions. Rael is the new messenger for this epoch, and they wish an embassy to be built to welcome them. (all of this is a fabrication)

Keep on interested: There much evidence of ancient astronaut theory. Unfortunately, few question Rael's authenticity because he takes credit for all this 'evidence' which was written of by other authors prior to him.

Claims of ET: This is all found in his book "Intelligent Design". See "Ultimate Truth".

Money: Fortunately, I lost less than $10,000 during my time. Others have given in excess of this amount every year. Yes, Rael is worth millions, and continues to play the 'poor prophet with nothing' role.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome. Oh yeah, I heard of them. I hope you hadn't endured any unwanted ritualistic probing and whatnot...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So, how'd you fall for it?

Was it something compelling, a lonely point, other?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ah, thank you for the reply!

I would imagine that the Urantia book isn't widely know if Raelians are a "cult"...most cults forbid outside knowledge do not take kindly to anything outside of their own specified doctrines. I didn't think about that.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?
edit on 23-11-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I am aware of the work of Vandinja. I do not know if Rael is directly aware of his part in promoting the NWO - but the parallels between the NWO agenda and those of the Raelians are clear. Rael could be subject to Voice of God technology, who knows.

The most accurate book on the subject of this cult can be found here:
pdfsr.com...

It cuts through the lies and clever deception used by the guru. I doubt anyone could remain a Raelian after reading that book.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

My research also turned up a huge amount of similarities between the two.

I believe that both of them are TPTB fabricated fronts with many ties to the CIA, MK Ultra, etc.

The Urantia Book is a "treatise" on racial eugenics, a political and academic document that reflects the beliefs and serves the political purposes of the social class that makes up Skull & Bones...

Many of the cult's early members had positions in government and poltical bodies like the UN - similar to the career paths of Bonesmen. The Urantia book is a mind control tool that serves the upper-class comprising Bones. The Bones society is also known to be on close terms with the CIA, but the Urantia sect had long been a front for agents of government and the Complex before the CIA came along. "

The Urantia Cult is a Skull & Bones Spin-Off

See also:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The madhouse is officially completed now.

Welcome to ATS brother

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks for that info.

I had no idea who they were.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join