It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NATO is harbouring the Islamic State"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Also I assume you mean that the man you are referring to as having all these "Dual Nat. Israelis" on their cabinet is Mr. Obama.

If so, could you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
All right lets knock off the BS and get down to brass tax here

This is what were dealing with

I wish some of these stupid so called journalists in both medias alt and MSM either or would tell the people what's really going down:

Covert operation

Under United States law, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) must lead covert operations unless the president finds that another agency should do so and properly informs the Congress. Normally, the CIA is the US Government agency legally allowed to carry out covert action.[1] The CIA's authority to conduct covert action comes from the National Security Act of 1947.[2] President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12333 titled United States Intelligence Activities in 1984. This order defined covert action as "special activities", both political and military, that the US Government could legally deny. The CIA was also designated as the sole authority under the 1991 Intelligence Authorization Act and in Title 50 of the United States Code Section 413(e).[2][3] The CIA must have a "Presidential Finding" issued by the President of the United States in order to conduct these activities under the Hughes-Ryan amendment to the 1991 Intelligence Authorization Act.[1] These findings are then monitored by the oversight committees in both the US Senate and the House of Representatives.[4] As a result of this framework, the CIA "receives more oversight from the Congress than any other agency in the federal government".[5] The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Whatever the US is doing Obama and the congressional oversight committees knows it generally.

All this is done through the CIA who by law does covert operations

www.intelligence.senate.gov...

Marc Rubio is on this committee so he may know what's happening

Hillary ran this group when she was Secretary of state

] The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]

Now Kerry runs it
These people know what's happening.

Just observer their actions closely

Hillary's
Rubio's
Kerry's and
Obama of course

Their all operating under some kind of covert operation finding probably from the Bush era

That’s why Hillary is so tight lipped over Benghazi

Rubio is saying just what the elite wants to hear if you listen to him, particularly the neocons

And why Obama won’t really do anything about ISIS

It’s all a CIA/US State department covert operation still in full operation

Some research on NATO is in order to see where they come in

Probably through this The Special Activities Division (SAD) which is run by the state department.

Recall
I say this because it was NATO who through Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state did in Libya and eventually Kaddafi got murdered and when she gloated

They indeed do all this stuff legal according to them and very very well planned

edit on 23-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Why exactly do people believe Israel is funding ISIS or is behind them?

Is there anything real to it but the pathological hate as the legacy nazis left for us?

I dont know why people believe that, but one has to wonder why daesh has not attacked Israel or been vocal aganst them at all. Nothing,zero. Dont you think its strange ? And please spare me the arguments how daesh are afraid of Israel. Both Russia and France have far more superior military than Israel.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Now in this operation, ISIS/Turkey/Syria/ME, the US has much more at stake so they'll lie, cheat, and let die all for material benefit the gas and oil that makes people very, very, rich

How the hell is that ?

Saudi Aramaco is the winner or Iran's NIOC will be the winner.

Which means Russia,China or the US will be.

Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia) China National Petroleum Corporation (China) Gazprom (Russia) National Iranian Oil Company (Iran)

en.wikipedia.org...

ISIS is nothing, but a 'blackwater' for Saudi fighting Irans version of 'blackwater'.

NATO ?

What a joke.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This shouldn't surprise you.. Why would we want to end the wars in the Middle East? It's like dog fighting, keep the trouble make to train the rest to be just as bad

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My evil plans to point the finger at the rest of the world is coming to fruition.

hue hue hue hue huwahahahaha..

.. Im really the guy, you guys. pheer me.

(what if I was, and this was just a way to mock you... shhhh, it's a conspiracy forum)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Duh the top tier banks have funded our bad guy of the month routine for many years. tyranny would come in the form of a foreign army remember? new age old play books.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I wonder how the Turkish shooting down of a Russian jet plays into the script?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Obama busted for what?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've been wondering where to put this post, and this thread might be the best place for it.

This Paris attack is beginning to look more and more like an operation "steered" by NATO.

The alleged "mastermind" behind the attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was known to the authorities and suspected to have been involved in four other terrorist operations and yet managed to travel repeatedly between Syria and Belgium, where NATO headquarters is located without being picked up.

www.telegraph.co.uk... pital-all-along.html

Abaaoud was the head of a terrorist cell in Verviers which was dismantled by Belgian police in January 2014.

He was sentenced to 20 years in absentia along with 32 other jihadists.

He has featured in Isil propaganda videos and magazines, boasting of how he evaded arrest. Police believe he helped arrange a terrorist attack on an Amsterdam to Paris train on August 21 2015.

The people who were arrested or killed in the shoot out in the Paris suburb of St. Denis were amateurs. No professional cell would allow so many of its members to be scooped out of one location. They would never meet in a large group like that.

They did put up a good fight and were said to be well trained in that sense.

“We couldn’t take the risk of being spotted or that a neighbour sounded the alarm so we had to act quickly by securing apartments as we went along. Very quickly we ran into our first difficulty. We decided to use explosives to blow off the reinforced door and make the most of the shock effect. It didn’t work.

“The door held, and we lost our element of surprise. As a result we had to adapt. We started slowly advancing behind a shield. We came under heavy fire from true professionals.

“They fired in bursts or one shot at a time, taking turns so that the gunfire never stopped. That allowed them to save on their munitions. They also threw grenades. They were incredibly driven.

I wouldn't call these people "professionals" myself, but that is the line being put forward by the French security forces.

The last words of one of the group in the St. Denis shootout were, not "Allahu Akbar!", but rather, "He's not my boyfriend!" This was the young woman who up until recently had been known as a vodka drinking, cowboy hat wearing party girl, who had only recently slid into the currently trendy role of "burqa bimbo".

One would hardly expect the French "police" to say that a network of amateurs got the drop on them in Paris, for the second time, if one remembers Charlie Hebdo. How could that happen . . . without some friendly professional assistance from . . . somewhere.

With those considerations in the background, I personally suspect that the entire scare in Brussels, currently underway, is a sham designed to cover the tracks of the people who really steered, in the LIHOP sense of "letting it happen on purpose", the recent Paris attack.

Things are very muddled now among the western allies, with the French/Russian rapprochement on dealing with terrorism. I think something is rotten in the state of Belgium, home of NATO headquarters, and I don't believe the current state of emergency in Brussels is founded upon a genuine threat.
edit on 24-11-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You are never given the whole picture. Is it even a "this is it" thread of the week with NATO is playing monopoly?

Being in the lead with hi-tech, creating the economy, writing history...who really needs some silly pipeline in times of free energy devices? Or precious metals in times of an ultrafast rechargeable aluminium-ion battery and 3D printers?
Oil means only a sad part of history of shared dependency.
Various powers that be want to suck the status quo and military complexes forever because they still mean power over others. It's kind of unfortunate and too obvious making us and especially the easterners busy with M E.
Others like to suck the religious aspect or playing anti-religious games, mind games, distraction games, mistakes. Many layers of many onions on all sides not one easy enemy.
The higher power you look at the higher mind you can see moving it. Many non-cooperative spirits without anything persistent, meaningful and fruitful to replace the old model. We are lost in particulars.
It's helpful to see the nations as their wild animal representations (Bear, Eagle) People are moving this animals in their daily life - like foraging, all kinds of dirty territorial behavior etc. but it was always some higher spirit ideal winning the battles in the end. As in the WWII or rather the most educational end of it. Can we move forward without the wisdom of the previous generations? Even the M E has something to offer and it is pretty importunate message.
People who don't like spirits riding all the animals are waiting but not seeing the most high cowboy skilled in taming wild horses.
However no animal can do that nor is it ready to obey. Animal nature of fighting each other and biting is failing it to see the road.
I believe the next chapters will be very educational because we were very low lately.
Every new generation is born wild so it needs the same easy school lessons but what if one leg is already in a new level?
You need both legs to walk and a coordination to run fast and with joy. I don't mean a cooperation of a few body parts or cutting off some of them. I mean the whole body without yesterday's imperfections and without enjoying today's impurities.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Anything to disturb Russia from exterminating the puppet armies of NATO, Turkey, and the Gulf states. Turkey, with that snake n the grass Erdogan, who has led Turkey into infamy by supporting ISIS, has made itself the number one evildoer after ISIS...The MSM neocon press ignores Turkey's complicity by not labeling Turkey and Erdogan as the culprits that they are.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
These wheels have been in motion way before Obama. Destabilize to dominate resources.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Well it seems as he said it himself , No CGI or voice synchronization. I ask myself , can we believe that Osama bin laden is dead , or are they talking over what the next step will be in the oval office, after playing a game of pyramid ..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I figured the US was somehow behind ISIS ever since the 1st time I heard of them (the 2014 beheading headlines). The reason I make the link is because the beheading thing smacked of the other one which so conveniently knocked the Abu-Graib prison scandal off the front page/headlines... seems like it was orchestrated to manipulate public opinion.

Don't forget, a year before that John McCain was meeting with Syrian rebels and there was a big push for war to topple Assad with the argument "he gassed his own people"... but the citizens of the US pushed back and tptb had to come up with plan B... next thing you know front page beheadings to rally the public... now they will support sending us there and we'll just pretend to be there about ISIS... all the while it is still Assad we are after

Also, I'd read that Saudi and Qutar were funding ISIS (I doubt without our blessing or direction)... it seems there is no limit to what we will do to topple Assad and just like Afgan and Iraq the end result will likely be worse for all involved and we will have troops there for 15 years or more... not to worry, we can pay for it without raising taxes, just increase the debt, China will keep lending us money

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have been saying that here for how long now? Putin has also so they are in deep crap if they keep it up. Hell, Putin will probably make them pay very soon. I am all for Turkey getting a big bad beat down from the Russian Bear anytime now. Hell, if Bush was in office he probably would have told Putin to do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Turkey intentionally trying to drive a wedge between France and Russia via NATO but it has backfired. Turkey is panicking that France and Russia are cooperating and giving its ISIS thugs a bad beating.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm all for destroying Turkey, but remember there military is like 3-4 biggest in the world, and I think if putin were to strike Turkey it would leave him venerable to attack from usa,uk,Ukraine ect ect lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join