It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Dave McGowan. We have lost a good man.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sunday afternoon, we lost prolific author and fighter for truth, David McGowan to a rare and aggressive form of cancer. A lot of his fans are speculating that he was murdered. I don't know if I agree with that, but I do know that some of the most shadowy and powerful characters in the world will be relieved that he is gone. I first stumbled upon his work about ten years ago, when I was researching the "Whitehouse Page Scandal" that happened during the term of Bush Sr. I really enjoy his work and find it to be well written and well researched. He was a prolific author on everything from the Lincoln assassination to CIA control of the counter-culture movement of the '60s to terror attacks and military mind control programs. I encourage members, with an interest in such things, to check out his website. There are also hours of interviews with him on y-tube and a FB page. Thanks for reading. This is my first attempt at posting a thread so please forgive me if anything is not just as it should be. [url=http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/]
edit on 23-11-2015 by JohnthePhilistine because: accuracy

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A great man and (somewhat) of an inspiration for many of us "question askers" & "truth seekers" RIP Mr. McGowan, you have fought the good fight...........................................

But Dave doesn’t just do great research and display impeccable logic. He writes with so much wit that he can make the most incredible deceptions (such as the faked moon landings) seem downright hilarious. For example:

“There was much about the Apollo flights that was truly miraculous, but arguably the greatest technological achievement was the design of the lunar modules. Has anyone, by the way, ever really taken a good look at one of those contraptions? I mean a detailed, up-close look? I’m guessing that the vast majority of people have not, but luckily we can quickly remedy that situation because I happen to have some really good, high-resolution images that come directly from the good people at NASA.

While what is depicted in the images may initially appear, to the untrained eye, to be some kind of mock-up that someone cobbled together in their backyard to make fun of NASA, I can assure you that it is actually an extremely high-tech manned spacecraft capable of landing on the surface of the Moon. And incredibly enough, it was also capable of blasting off from the Moon and flying 69 miles back up into lunar orbit! Though not immediately apparent, it is actually a two-stage craft, the lower half (the part that looks like a tubular aluminum framework covered with Mylar and old Christmas wrapping paper) being the descent stage, and the upper half (the part that looks as though it was cobbled together from old air conditioning ductwork and is primarily held together, as can be seen in the close-up, with zippers and gold tape) being the ascent stage.

The upper half, of course, is the more sophisticated portion, being capable of lifting off and flying with enough power to break free of the Moon’s gravity and reach lunar orbit. It also, of course, possessed sophisticated enough navigational capabilities for it to locate, literally out in the middle of #ing nowhere, the command module that it had to dock with in order to get the astronauts safely back to Earth. It also had to catch that command module, which was orbiting the Moon at a leisurely 4,000 miles per hour.

Linky

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

What an intriguing and humorous man...I didn't agree with everything Mr. McGowan wrote, but it was always an interesting and thought provoking experience. I especially enjoyed his Laurel Canyon stories about the shaping of the Sixties Counter Culture.

I hope he designated someone to continue his works and investigations...Prayers to his family and friends.

Peace to you Mr. McGowan.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Always sad to lose someone so passionate in the pursuit of truth.
He opened the eyes of many.

Try not to mourn the death, but celebrate the life.

top topics

join