It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theocrat Cruz Indoctrinating Kids in Iowa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VictoriaCromwell

Does your belief in the golden rule make it an absolute truth? I claim it's just that, a belief. Or in other words, a faith -in that rule-. One last question on that subject, what makes those "jackasses" you mention, wrong, and you, right?

It is absolute truth FOR ME, because it is the way I am wired. Always have been. It's not a belief. It's my personality, my temperament, my inborn drive. I certainly don't have faith that others hold it to be truth, though - they obviously do not.

What makes them wrong? They are telling little children lies, poisoning their minds with rubbish about being worthless, being born worthless guilty sinners with no hope of ever redeeming themselves and bound for eternal torture unless they say they believe in the Jesus fable. And if they don't - well, not only are they worthless, lousy losers, but they will burn in hell FOREVER if they don't DO AS THEY ARE TOLD by that stupid book. Lies.

Anyone who really cannot see, with maturity and education, that that Book is an anthology of ancient ideas written by delusional, superstitious men -- well, I wonder about their cognitive capacity. Hell, I had it figured out by the time I was 10 - that it was fairy-tale caliber nonsense. Telling small children those stories as "facts" is CHILD ABUSE.

The Golden Rule is the ONE universal standard that ALL civilizations of sane people have held as "truth" for a society and for peaceful coexistence.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I love seeing scared liberals grasp at straws cause they know Cruz (if the gop nominee) will annihilate Hillary. Funny thing is Hillary won't even engage with the public unless it is a carefully orchestrated venue!

Cruz 2016!!!

I'm not scared. I'm disgusted. Cruz was raised from the cradle, literally, by his Dominionist father who has been working for decades to make this a theocracy - to be the Annointed One who will institute religious Dominionism. Do you know who the Dominionists are, and what their goal is?

Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Dominionists

If you don't believe that, well then, you don't believe it. Doesn't mean it isn't true.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

They run for office for the soul purpose of enacting hard line right wing Christian morality. It should scare the shait out of people even if it's a few laws. Do people have to wake up to an "ISIS" type of situation before its recognizable?

Apparently so.
sigh

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
a reply to: introvert

So a candidate espousing their faith in hopes that others will feel aligned and vote for them is wrong? What would you do? Outlaw religous speak? When? During campaigns?

Absolutely not. What we need to do is educate people to know what to listen and look for.

It's that simple.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

LOL!!!!
Yup. Reality tv goes to Washington.

A 50's movie star? No. He looks like a smarmy weasel.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh man, I agree. He's not appealing at all.

There was way more on that particular episode if you didn't catch it. Mainly about his activities the past few weeks and how everyone he works with, went to school with, and so on, literally hates him (their words, not mine).

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The man is super-creepy according to my super-creepy-senses.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

The man is super-creepy according to my super-creepy-senses.

Used car salesman creepy.

Like an oil slick.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm sure Cruz has nothing on the Obama youth at Arizona State University.
edit on 6-12-2015 by PresidentCamacho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
I'm sure Cruz has nothing on the Obama youth at Arizona State University.

Oh, is this thread about Obama?

I didn't know that

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Isn't every thread?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Annee

Isn't every thread?

Apparently!

I'm gonna blame Obama if I don't get what I want for Christmas.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join