It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China declares war on ISIS after terrorists claim to have executed Chinese hostage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You see, China, like Russia, has an appalling human rights track record inasfar that it is also uncomfortably convenient for the west in regards to these countries dealing with ISIS the only way they know how.

Yeah, they dont give a rat's donkey . For them , the end justifies the means.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

This is where the many boots on the ground are going to come from .I suspect that part of the deal with Russia selling them the newer aircraft China would agree to enter into the war on ISIS .I expect Chinese troops to go into it from Iran in the east as well as a large amount of troops entering via the Mediterranean . This should also help the Chinese to get some larger battle experience for what they suspect is also heading their way .

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
US, Russia, now China

The big 3!!!

3 Amigos!!!

Maybe some one will finally do something about this mess!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
So China are in now are they? I can't understand a couple of things:

1) Given IS have so much against them, why haven't they been stopped already?
2) Given IS have so much against them, why are they still goading powers into war with them?

Maybe I'm just niaive and stupid.

Great questions. Very odd stuff. Has IS killed any Indians yet?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Bingo! That is precisely what it is, political prestidigitation. Eyes on the prize.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I am not sure China can support a military campaign so far from home, nor whether they will have any support from Arab and Middle Eastern nations.

What China will almost certainly do though is use this as an excuse to further repress the Muslims within their own borders.

China has been building reserves while we expend ours, has four times the population of US, they could support an effort 'far from home' by bucket brigade if they had to.

To thread: One death is enough to declare war? Or has it been in the works for a while?

I'll tell you whats going to happen, as soon as the Allies have their forces in and around the ME, they will go after the terrs alright, and those that back them.

US isn't a member of BRICs, are they?

edit on 23-11-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Keeping an eye on Israel is always important. It's looking like we are gonna need them in the near future.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

…I expect Chinese troops to go into it from Iran in the east…

One of the reasons the US occupies Afghanistan, to control the Khyber Pass, the gateway to the east.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

All part of the Great Plan, of which only a few get to know. Nothing happens by chance, it is all arranged and, though delayed for reasons not known to me, it is now time to launch, officially, the ONE WORLD WAR, not to be confused by WW1.

This is the first of the NWO war strategy.

Probably should brace for impact.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: MrCrow
So China are in now are they? I can't understand a couple of things:

1) Given IS have so much against them, why haven't they been stopped already?
2) Given IS have so much against them, why are they still goading powers into war with them?

Maybe I'm just niaive and stupid.

Great questions. Very odd stuff. Has IS killed any Indians yet?

Frist, I want to address McCrow:

1) IS is not a nation. The Nations that IS operates within do not want violent wars with the rest of the world, but feel like most people in the US feel about radical Christians, that is a feeling of toleration. Its hard to fight a war when you don't really know who your enemy is in a country. In the Iraq war, the United States learned just that.

2) "Goading", as you call it, is their goal. IS can not fight a single nation state in a standard military war, they don't have the manpower, organization or modern weapons to fight toe to toe with say France alone. They can only hope to create a divide between the Muslim and non-Muslim world, in hopes that more nations will start cracking down on the internal Muslims. The pressure created by this kind of antgonism on the Muslim community creates more radical Muslims and thus IS grows in power without fighting a single battle.

Now to respond to Ludicity.

If you mean killed "Native Americans" then no. If you meant Indians from India, which is how I read it,,. then this news story is just one of many you can find where IS is attacking India. Remember Pakistan and India were once united as the same country and it was the Hindu congress that voted to remove a majority of the Muslim population in India to Pakistan after their independence from Britain. So, no India does not like IS, and IS does not like India.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I still object to ANY BOTG. I don't want to send our young men and women over there to be beheaded, set on fire and paraded around in cages and heads dangling on poles on youtube to advance their cause.

And God please try to comfort the women and let them die quickly when these cutthroats get hold of them.

It's a sacrifice no one should have to make. Besides it's what they want. You all know that. We'll be giving them what they have been tormenting the world to achieve.

No boots.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

This is the first of the NWO war strategy.

I believed that as recently as a few weeks ago. Not sure anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Without ground troops there is no point in bombing.

Hopefully Russia will be the ones that send in ground troops this time.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: angeldoll

Without ground troops there is no point in bombing.

Hopefully Russia will be the ones that send in ground troops this time.

Maybe they are awaiting troops to arrive, and then will use a nuke somebody gave them. Maybe they will use chemical warfare.

No one knows what evil lurks in the hearts and minds of ISIL.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

Great reply and thanks for it but I still can't believe they've not been stamped on despite the reasons you've given.

If I could star you twice I would. One for the post and one for you avatar. Lickety split.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Wow this is amazing...I use to love watching the military channel and although I'm not a war monger it's the collaboration between different countries that was amazing to me..(Desert Storm/Desert Shield). For me seeing the complexity of different countries working together during the ground and air campaigns was always an impressive feet. Unfortunately with said campaigns there was a few incidents of friendly fire that resulted in some deaths.

This is definitely one for the history books and perhaps this is our much anticipated WWIII...perhaps in all this insanity we can become a bit closer as a world...even if it was predicated on a proxy war and a bunch of lies...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

Well said, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The West's plan of supporting Daesh to usurp Al-Assad is backfiring, some may think and even claim.

The truth is they knew a proxy war would erupt and if China does become involved then that would include all the bogey men in one region.

What ever happened to the Russians bringing Daesh to their knees? Well, the West won't allow that to happen just yet, they need them to continue fighting their proxy war and to keep us in fear.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Up, Up the Ziggurat...

I can easily understand how it seems incredible that such a small unorganized movement has spread like wildfire across Africa and the Middle East. The world wants to rid itself of such nastiness, but with modern social media they can grow in every nation of the world without claiming one for their own. The Islamic State is hiding behind international political laws and treaties, they know as long as there is no real nation, the UN can't sponsor action because they can't be sure they are only killing bad people. In many ways, the Islamic State is worse than Nazism because it unwilling to stand on its own and hides behind innocent Muslim nations.

Our best method for fighting them is to educate ourselves on how the operate and not to condemn an innocent group of people. The more we hate, the more they win.

Thanks for the star and I think we both agree that IS is a danger and needs to be 'stamped' out, but hopefully I have shown why that is trickery than one would first think.

Also, glad to see more Red Dwarf fans.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Its about time the Imam's, and there are a of of them, who condone isil, are taken out of circulation, they help isil in its recruitment by praising isil after every atrocity. fight fire with fire. right to the very end, the west gave up in ashcanistan, look at the place now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join