It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape In The Calais Migrants Camp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its beautiful and comical to see the words used to push fear, women in the usa get sexually assaulted every 107 seconds, damn those evil rampaging muslims.

Thanks for the propaganda.
Bit of a stretch to compare a nation of 318 million to an illegal shanty camp of no more than 4000 people, who are all refusing to register and claim asylum in France which would gain them UN standard of care and assistance from French authorities?

*Edit*
The men have created this camp because they want to enter the UK illegally through the Channel tunnel.
They know full well that if they have registered in another country before getting over the UK border then the UK will just send them back to whichever safe nation they registered in.
It is the reason they refuse to register in France and receive housing, food, welfare, and healthcare in France, they want to enter the UK illegally.

...and I say thank # the UK has official control over the border on the French side because we would have had tens of thousands here now, as the French don't want them, and would have just let them on the trains.
edit on 23.11.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I just unsuccessfully looked for recent figures. Much recent growth and great difficulty estimating accurately.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Whatever mate, they are in a safe nation and any one of them can claim asylum in France to receive UN standard care for refugees in the form of housing, food, welfare, and health care.
They are being picky about the safe nation they wish to live in, that is not an asylum seeker, that is a migrant.
...and rioting migrants I can do without in the UK thanks.

link   
Where is all the leaders these days anyway? All we get is some publicity stunts and other BS from them, like governments are just another version of hollywood studios and the ones that actually lead the world and its countries is the corporations that have the ever increasing profit in their mind, no matter what it cost to earth and its creatures. One would think that true leaders would take clear stand and do everything about injustice like rape etc.

link   
Keep the propaganda up my friend, history repeats itself once again, mass migration always comes with great propaganda, but hey daily fail told you the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

A celebrity singer could bring attention to this issue.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Keep the propaganda up my friend, history repeats itself once again, mass migration always comes with great propaganda, but hey daily fail told you the truth.
What propaganda? Who? Where?
Why didn't you quote the specific phrase you deemed propaganda?

...I think you like to use buzzwords and don't actually say much, aside from silly accusations about the tabloid newspapers members may or may not read. Lame.
Argue a point, don't just generalise with little or no substance.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So your op is all over the place, your using the big bad words, and keep on pushing the ball away with bringing nothing to the table.

Go read propaganda posters when there was mass irish and chinese immigration in the usa, the same words are behing used, hordes of un clean people invading us lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

More and more women and children were now coming to live in the jungle and the local newspapers estimated the camp had over 10,000 November inhabitants.

I've known British summer festivals with less food choice and many places stayed open till 4 AM and beyond. In fact, during the day it would remind you of an old-style festival, the open fires surrounded by groups of people cooking, chatting, smoking and even playing music. The days before EEC food regulations were back in the Calais jungle.There were theatres and schools, librairies and art centres, plus a lot of unfinished wooden projects.

We were at least 95% men in the camp and that was a major factor. Being a girl in this environment was difficult and as day would turn to night, you could feel the mood change. The dress code for women, children and men was clearly much less flamboyant than say the centre of Calais, but a night out in the jungle would cost you a lot less and nobody would leave the bar to go ouside if they wanted to smoke a cigarette.

Getting to England was most people's dream. I was largely over the place myself and you couldn't help wondering what most of these people would feel when they found our streets weren't paved with gold and getting a house or even a roof over their head was not going to just fall into place as easily as they thought it would. "You from England. England very good. I have cousin living in England. Yes must get to England."

Every morning around dawn you'd see a massive influx of all the migrants returning from a night out, looking for a way over or under the fences, climbing on to trains, slipping in or under trucks or hiding in people's vehicles, even their canoes. Some had been caught by the police and fingerprinted. This could now mean that they should apply for asylum in France, but most still dreamt that England was a much better destination, much much better.

For these people, the tired failures, the ones with twisted ankles from falls off trucks, cut hands from the barbed wire fences, it was back to where they were in the jungle; a tent hopefully, a change of clothes and a dry bed, maybe that of a friend who did make it across. There's no names on anyone's stuff once you enter this camp and everyone knows the rules of the jungle; if you're wearing it, riding it, holding it or using it, it's yours.

Setting up a kitchen in an environment where leaving a knife on a chopping board to put on a pan of water and come back to find your Opinel knife had walked, is always challenging. You couldn't get upset, not for an instant. "Heh, I've still got a chopping board and see they've left us the carrots". Stay positive. If someone runs off with your teapot when it's still hot and half full, just consider it your own fault for not having it in front of you.

Laugh about the fact that only yesterday you were chasing your teapot across the site then you were lucky enough to have it in your possesion for an extra 24 hours. This is just another form of distribution, you'll get over it, it wasn't yours in the first place and now somebody else is hopefully using it.

Besides we've got a whole kitchen of pots and pans, what have they got back at their gaffe? It's not theft, it's extended borrowing . . . etc. etc.

www.bathchronicle.co.uk...

The estimates seem to be saying around 6 to 10 thousand migrants.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: romilo

A celebrity singer could bring attention to this issue.

There is so many solutions floating around not only about rapes but everything really that has lead to this point but all we see is news outlets making their business by fueling the fears etc and leaders hiding behind their desks, trying to cover their sore booties. While i think some of us feels/sees how this can get much more worse and hella quick too.
Someones are making their best profits from all this thou, be sure about that thou, now if these leaders/corporations were actually losing money because of the mess they created, those solutions floating around would be quickly used.
I do not know really anything, i feel like i just dont understand how this world works but just how i see how it could actually work, it could be so simple really but something obviously wrong about that..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969I think you are just making that up, perhaps projecting your own insecurities?
I bid you well even though I see no mature or reasoned discussion path for us.

Quote my specific words if you wish to engage with me in debate, I'll ignore silly and vague generalisations which say nothing of substance.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
The estimates seem to be saying around 6 to 10 thousand migrants.
Let's say 10,000, and assume 10% trapped in a trafficking/enslavement situation. That leaves 9000 people who are refusing to register and claim asylum in France.
9000 people choosing to live in an illegal shanty camp of unregistered migrants.
9000 who are refusing the offer of UN standard care for refugees provided by French authorities, and all because they refuse to register and instead choose to try enter the UK illegally.
Yeah, cry me a river.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Always the same answers, you have failed to prove that gangs of muslims are dragging women in the street to rape, but hey im the one making stuff up.

Google is your friend.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Always the same answers, you have failed to prove that gangs of muslims are dragging women in the street to rape, but hey im the one making stuff up.

Google is your friend.
Oh dear, you are mistaken, I have said nothing of the sort and this is not my OP, lol.
You have gotten confused with whoever you think you are arguing with haha, go on, directly quote me with anything which supports what you claim about me...go on you'll find nothing, fail!
Hahaha

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

it does not change the fact that camp hollande allows to go unpoliced ,hollande is doing nothing i already showed you the camp was there in 2012,hollande should not even allow that camp, as there is lovely french land,he allows it to go unpoliced in that location so they can sneak into the uk,
if you have a problem take it up with hollande it is his problem.
not a very nice neighbour to have as a leader if he allows rape and on top of that illegals to sneak into the uk.
hollande is not who he portrays himself as but a low down snake in reality.

when are you going to address this fact that hollande is as guilty if he allows it to go unpoliced.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh my bad i was sure for some reason this was your op.

Its still propaganda.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Whatever, certainly nothing I have posted is propaganda.
Do feel free to directly quote me if you think differently though, I always enjoy reasoned and rational debate.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

when are you going to address this fact that hollande is as guilty if he allows it to go unpoliced.

Maybe the recent atrocities in Paris will lead to a harder line against these undocumented migrants. I am sure most are innocent, but the risk register is undoubtedly being reviewed.

News that these migrants enjoying abusing women, even alleged, is hardly going to soften England's resolve to keep them out, but may well harden France's attitude to finally remove them.

They don't want asylum because that'll get them kicked out, so that's why they remain undocumented.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
They don't want asylum because that'll get them kicked out, so that's why they remain undocumented.
Some yes, the others know that registering in another safe EU nation means that if they make it illegally through the Channel tunnel then they cannot claim asylum in the UK as their first safe nation. The UK would send them back to France.

They know the rules full well, it is why the men who refuse to claim asylum in France have created their wretched illegal shanty camp for unregistered migrants.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The treatment of women in all Muslim countries is mostly very poor, so no surprise that they are brutalised by all these young men.

False, you may want to rephrase it to make it true.
Many countries such as Turkey have more women heads of state than USA.

If a Woman can't drive in Saudi Arabia, that's a Saudi issue.
If a woman is beaten in Pakistan, That is a pakistan issue.

Don't combine all Muslim countries as one because it rubbish's everything you say, for every Saudi there is an Indonesia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join