It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape In The Calais Migrants Camp

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

go fight for your country bunch of wusses.

we should only accept the old, ill, disabled, women and children.

young fit men should stand and fight rather than perform these actions outside of their country.

The female kurds are laughing in your direction, the have bigger cahonies than these shameful people.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

So the children should never see there dad's again because they are refugees escaping war zones. Nice. What next...neuter the lot of em?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I didn't bookmark that one and I haven't time to find it. It is there, the words of a young male resident of the camp, distressed that criminals had gained control of some areas to that extent. Allegedly almost all residents in some areas carry a weapon. Guns being commonly mentioned. The reason the young man gave for not attempting any intervention is the men in control are armed. The customers are controlled by the men in charge. You know you've spun my words to paint an absurd picture. You have failed the women in doing so.

edit on 23 11 2015 by Kester because: remove potentially offensive comment

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Two points I'd like to make.

The videos linked show true humanitarian effort by some great guys.

Even they, with their size, confidence and beards, couldn't get video of the secret part of the camp. We can only speculate what goes on there, and listen to those who've been.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: romilo
You might stand up to em once but you will need a friend to watch you while you sleep to protect you. This is the main problem as many have stated. Refugees don't just rape 9 til 5.

I would arrange groups of ppl that act as security inside the camps, there are many non lethal type of weaponry that could be provide to em to stop these ppl, they could make time schedule so that there is all times group/s scouting the camps. These ppl could be mainly from the camps them self and hosting country could provide even training and other help to them. Also when they locate these rapist, they could stop the rape together but also hold these rapist till the officers comes to the scene and take em away and they perhaps should even send these rapist individuals back to where they came from or put em to jails for time being and deport them back to where they came from when it would be possible, considering they come from countries that are in war atm..

All in all we should generally everywhere take a stronger stand against rapist, i feel like nothing really is being done about it and they are gaining ground in our societies so to speak.. Some countries have laughable laws against rapist and such, even to give them more rights than the victims, like protect their identities, give em special treatment during their prison time, give them jobs where they can continue their perversions etc. Then we can take a look of human trafficking, how wild its running in this world, i read that there is millions of ppl all the time under slavery and they are trafficked around the world, i can tell that this is happening because we the ppl are weak minded, we do not see the true collectiveness and all sort of corrupted leaders are happy that we are so weak that they do not need to change things and even expose us further to these beast among us.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

As tragic as this story appears, let's not forget that ALL of these people would be housed and fed to UN standards for refugees if they register in France and seek asylum there.
They are all refusing to do so because they want to live in the UK not France. It is their choice to remain in the illegal shanty camp, and it is the choice of the French authorities to turn a blind eye to it because the people there are refusing to register and claim asylum there.

The story is not as clear cut as some here think it is.
I know one thing, if I was risking rape because I refused to register in France I would reconsider the safer option of claiming asylum and being provided housing, food, and basic welfare.

To clarify:
NOBODY IS BEING FORCED TO STAY IN THAT SHANTY CAMP, NOBODY.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

None of them should friggin be there to begin with.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Even if so, criminal behaviour should not be let rampant if described incidents really occurred as such.
This is simply not acceptible on any level in any society.
Question is, does it really happen without authorities already countering this or not?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hmmmm most of the migrants are men

Maybe they are insurgents by way of Trojan horse

Or maybe they are here to take wives

Disgusting

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Exactly, all any of them have to do is register and claim asylum in France and they will be afforded the UN's basic standards of care for asylum seekers by French authorities.
They choose not to receive basic housing, food, healthcare, and welfare services by refusing to register in France.

They are choosing to live in squalor while waiting for a chance to illegally enter the UK, they have the choice of claiming asylum in France but refuse to. Not much sympathy from me for those making that choice.

Again, to clarify:
NOBODY IS FORCED TO BE IN THAT SHANTY CAMP, FRANCE WILL PROVIDE UN STANDARD ASYLUM SEEKER ASSISTANCE IF THEY REGISTER THERE, THEY REFUSE TO REGISTER IN FRANCE

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Lyrics from Tom Petty "Living Like a Refugee"

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked you around some
Tell me why you want to lay there, revel in your abandon
Honey, it don't make no difference to me baby
Everybody has to fight to be free, you see

You don't have to live like a refugee
(Don't have to live like a refugee)
No baby you don't have to live like a refugee
(Don't have to live like a refugee)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yep, all those folk have to do is register and claim asylum in France and they will be afforded the UN standards of care for refugees by French authorities.
They are choosing to live in the shanty camp because they want to try and get illegally into the UK.
That's their choice, nobody else's.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yes. Your previous comment is what made me think of this.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

From one viewpoint, the very reason that the camps ought to be taken down. These arent Frenchmen standing in line to rape i take it. These people brought this culture of degradation with them from ME. This is who Europe wants as new citizens? Maybe take ONLY women and girls and reject all men? Dunno what the solution is here, but thats what id do.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think it a bit harsh to say, that by seeking asylum, refugees should be exposed to any kind of violence as shown in the OP, if it were true, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
I think it a bit harsh to say, that by seeking asylum, refugees should be exposed to any kind of violence as shown in the OP, if it were true, don't you think?

I didn't say that they 'should' I stated that living in the shanty camp is their choice by refusing to register and claim assistance in France. Which bit of that do you disagree with?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ok, just wanted that to be clear.
Also take in the vulnerability of people who fled their country because of violence and currently have nothing to get back to.
It's not that they have alot of choices at the moment.
That's what I wanted to highlight.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Though it seems there are some confused and frightened youngsters who appear then disappear to who knows where. They probably don't trust anyone enough to willingly start the process.

Seeing how easily the aid worker found coc aine for sale in a cafe shows what kind of place it is. Invariably the crime syndicates converge on a lawless town, because that's where all the contacts and none of the snitches are. They'll find ways to force people to stay and bring more people in to make more from them.

I despair at some of the lovey doveys like this one.
www.indcatholicnews.com...

From ten minutes after stepping out of the minibus, to some hours after getting home, I was not once warm or dry . . .
Didn't have the sense to wear warm clothes and bring waterproofs, what chance is there he could make a sensible assessment. I'm sure he means well and has done much to relieve suffering all the same.

That link also tells us mud slides could be possible. Not just disease, fire and violence to worry about.

I think a few could be being forced to stay by the criminal element.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Someone has to offer sanctuary to the women and children. The reports of harassment are consistent. It has to be dealt with.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
I think a few could be being forced to stay by the criminal element.
I could not disagree with that, same as in a traveller camp or illegal brothel in the UK.
It is the responsibility of the French to sort it out, and we can both be fairly certain if this was in the UK on this scale then it would have been broken up well before now with batons, shields, and horses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join