It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God catastrophically guides me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: onequestion

No name it just exists. I can't grasp what it is but to me it feels like a male presence in how it guides. Female energy tends to be more compassionate.

A name does exist, and it's called your "higher self." This higher self does reconnaissance for your entire life's journey, as it knows where you should be going - despite the many detours you've taken off path. Your higher self will always, eventually, correct your course and keep you moving towards your path.

If your "higher self" always keeps you on path then how can any wrong path exist? Where "should" you be other than where you are? Where can you be other than here and now? Do you understand how contradicting your new age beliefs make you? Align yourself with reason--with common sense, because it will serve your search for truth far greater than any delusional belief that has no basis in physical reality.

If your beliefs can only be found in your imagination then have enough reasonable sense to realize that they are imaginary. Find it in reality, if it is true it will be there.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Sorry we didn't realize we had the master of all wisdom here. We would have been more careful with our words.

There is no wisdom to master, there is only your self to master. Being a smartass is proof enough that you lack any sufficient respect for yourself or others.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is no higher self and the only thing that can guide you that is an intelligent force that was once alive is dead people.

Any influence you feel in changes on your life path come directly from your ancestors and their lingering spirits.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join