It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lifetime of Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hello everyone. First thread for me. Been reading here for at least 5 years now.

Throughout my life, there have been unexplained events that have occurred to both myself and my family. I have no clue if these are paranormal, extra terrestrial or what. But the fact is, they are happening. I'll start at the beginning, when I was very young.

My first experience was when I was 2 or 3 years old. I very distinctly remember a black figure in our garage. I remember talking to it and it talking back. I don't remember what was said, but when I told my grandma about the black figure, she freaked out. She never allowed me in the garage again, as a child.

Fast forward to the age of 11 or 12. My grandparent moved into a home that was notoriously haunted in the same town and I experienced quite a bit in that house. One evening, I was sitting on the floor and my grandparents were sitting behind me in their chairs. We were watching TV. Out of nowhere, we heard someone yell from the basement and then a very hard *BANG* on the floor, right under me. The bang happened a couple more times and, as a kid, it scared the hell out of me. So I moved up onto the couch. About 20 minutes later, the same thing happened. We heard someone yell loudly from the basement and then *BANG* on the wall behind the couch or maybe from under the couch. My grandpa went downstairs to check it out and nobody was there.

Another time, in the same home, both of my grandparents had left to go to bingo so I was home alone there (I was still 12 years old). I was watching a movie or something on TV and got up to get a drink. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I could clearly see a female figure in all white. She turned to her left, my right, and walked straight through the door that leads to the basement. I got my drink and went back into the living room, scared as hell. While in the living room, I could very clearly hear people having a conversation in the basement. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but there were two distinct voices going back and forth. Then, I could hear several of the doors opening and closing and water running (there was a full kitchen and bathroom down there). This scared me enough, that I went out and sat on the porch until my grandparents got home.

A few years later, when I was 15, we moved to another city with my mom and stepdad. This was 1200 miles from where the other activity happened. I had a single experience in this house, but it will stick with me forever. I never told anyone about it, because already being an awkward teenager, I didn't want to bring it up. I was sleeping in my room, which was just off of the kitchen. I woke up to go to the bathroom at approximately 2:30AM and while walking back into my room I hear a quiet but distinct *beepbeep* in the room next to the kitchen. I didn't think much of it, so I kept walking and when I laid down in my bed, I heard the exact same beep. I went out to see what it could be and as I opened my bedroom door there was a bright blue light, that filled the room. But something was strange about the light... It only came up to about my waist. Sorta like water, but it was a light. I heard the beeping again, so I walked out into the room where it was coming from. The entire space had the same blue light, which seemed to be emanating from the corner, behind our pool table. As I rounded the pool table to look at it, a blue ball of light shot straight up through the ceiling of the house and it was gone. Light and all. (No damage to the ceiling.)

At the age of 18 I moved back to the city I grew up in and ended up living with my dad for a few years. While there, I experienced several things. Mostly little things, like footsteps in the hallway or whispering. One time I was standing in the doorway to my dad's room and his door began to slowly close. I just assumed it was a draft or breeze and let it bump into me. But the thing is, when it hit me, the door didn't stop. It actually pushed me out of the way and nearly closed completely on its own. I turned to my dad and said "did you see that?" He says "ya" and keeps going on with what he was doing. I asked him about the voices and the footsteps and he instantly changes the discussion if I bring it up. Like I said, he refuses to even acknowledge it.

The experiences completely stopped for 5 years. But since then they have happened more frequently and with more intensity. It all started while I was at my mom's house visiting, for Thanksgiving dinner. It was just her, my stepdad and myself. She had 3 dogs at the time. We were sitting in the kitchen (the place to hang out in her house) and talking about stuff we always talk about. I heard a giggling like a small child and I stopped the conversation. I said "oh, you bought the dogs a Tickle Me Elmo?" Because that is exactly what it sounded like. My mom and stepdad looked at me like I was nuts, and we went on with our conversation. A few minutes later I heard the same giggle. But this time they heard it too. This was the beginning of the experiences in this home.

The stories go on and on in this home since then. Electronic devices having batteries drained, objects being thrown around, voices that call us by name, pets reacting like someone is there, even though we don't see anything and the list goes on and on, to be honest. The two things that stand out to me the most though, are both related to lights.

My stepdad and I were sitting on their back deck having a beer in the dark, and just BS'ing. He noticed a ball of light moving across the field and pointed it out to me. My first assumption was that it was a lightning bug. But as it got closer, it was very clearly much much larger than a lightning bug. It was about the size of a softball. It moved in a straight line, from our right to left and stayed exactly the same height off the ground, at about 3 feet (just above the weeds/grass growing in the field). We watched it travel a total distance of about 1/4 mile across this field, passing about 100 feet from us at it's closest. It then made a perfect 90 degree turn and traveled in the direction behind us and went out of our line of sight behind the corner of the house. When we went through the house to try to see it out front, it was gone.

The most recent thing and also one of the scariest, happened about a week ago. I wasn't there, but my mom and stepdad told me the story. Do you remember the blue light I said I didn't tell anyone about? They had literally the EXACT same experience last weekend. My stepdad described it exactly the way I experienced it the first time. The beeping, the blue light that only went about waist high and even the orb of light that shot through the ceiling right after he spotted it. When I told them I experienced the same thing 20 years ago in our old house, they both turned white as a sheet.

It seems like people that visit these forums are experienced in these things. So I'm just presenting the stories and events as they occurred and looking for ideas or input on what this all could be. Thanks for reading!

(post by AdmireTheDistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ive seen lights moving in lines they shouldn't be and at speeds the shouldn't be... Close to the ground too, orb like not craft.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nf225

Sounds like your first experience (the shadow figure) was likely the trigger for the rest of the strange activity.

I'd say you, like many other people, are being followed by some type of entity (likely spiritual) that is trying to get your attention for whatever reason.

Btw I've heard that type of beeping sound before when I was laying in bed but never investigated it, I am now glad I didn't.

The only advice I'll give you is that if this stuff is bothering you, act like it's not even real. Eventually it should fade away once they've stopped garnering your attention.

That being said if it doesn't go away then you know you're dealing with more than a basic spiritual entity.

Also don't ever be afraid, you have the power because you are the one who is here in the physical world, not them.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You and your family have been brainwashed and are being experimented on.

Or it's really... like maybe, other dimensional beings trying to get your attention. Ever watch the Mothman Prophecies? Do it.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

what was described didn't sound like a shadow person. it feels like its more of a made up story to me

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
OP - the beginning of your experiences sound like residual hauntings with the basement conversations and noises re-playing themselves etc. The second part after you moved when 15 yrs of age sounds like something else entirely. I'd be interested to hear more from others because I've heard mysterious "beeps" out of thin air, even thought it may be a glitch in my own ear, but have never experienced any lights.

I have questions about your initial experience with the dark figure in garage. You were very young, but do you recall whether you audibly heard a voice, saw a mouth moving, or was it more of a telepathic experience? How were you able to relay the info to your Grandma at that age? Did she see that you were frightened or did you just blurt it out sort of casually? Was the figure very tall and thin? Did it have features such as a face or was it flat, like a silhouette? One last one if I could. When you say you can't remember what it said, do you mean it faded from memory or did you feel the message was "erased" immediately? Sorry to be a pain. I had a few experiences similar to the ones you relay and am just very curious about those questions. Thanks so much for sharing what you remember!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

That's the beauty of anonymity, it could be made up or it could be true.

I did sort of jump the gun as it reminded me of my own encounters with shadow people as a child.
edit on 23-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

"shadow people" normally do nothing but watch and creep people out they usually don't cause poltergeist like activities

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

So we believe, but from my knowledge shadow people are largely unknown entities who's purpose is even less known..unless you could shine some light on the subject ?

Also I remember often times waking up with marks on my body as a kid and it was typically preceded by a shadow person.

edit on 23-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

that doesn't sound like a shadow person more like something else. well believe what you want then, it doesn't matter to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

you are right "shadow people" are an unknown but from my own experience their harmless, its the demons you got to worry about

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It seems like people that visit these forums are experienced in these things. So I'm just presenting the stories and events as they occurred and looking for ideas or input on what this all could be. Thanks for reading!

I've had a few different experiences in my life, enough to at least question our accepted reality. But I'll also say this, through all my personal experiences and a decade+ of research and discussions with like minded individuals, I'm no closer to answers than I was long ago.

Here's my issue with the woo-woo topic. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence, first hand accounts and new scientific discoveries to at least make you question things you think you know. There is also much disinformation, misinformation and intentional obfuscation, not mention down right confusion surrounding these topics.

It is entirely possible to me, to learn all of these things on some level are directly related with one another. I'm starting to think the differences between people's experiences from those who are down right skeptics, to true believers, comes down to each individual's ability to manifest such experiences. If this is in fact the case it would give credence to Vallee's "Control System" as much as it would reinforce the "Holographic Universe" theory.

Good luck on your journey for truth.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

your actually on to something there, almost but not quite.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I have it on good authority that *you're on to something, but not quite.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20064197]geezlouise[/post
What is with the fascination with brainwashing?
Oh and I am totally not stalking you right now.
edit on 23-11-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I say you should listen to yourself really.

I've had experiences through out my life, which eventually sent me here to ats. But it have only raised even more questions than before really. I hope someday I will understand, and im btw always skeptic with every experience i've had.

I must admit I really envy you for that blue ball lightning. And btw never be afraid, apreciate it!!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I had a very similar encounter with a blue ball of plasma. I told kellyprettybear about it in the language of the vampyr thread.

"When I was in middle school, me and my neighbor were waiting in the living room for my dad to drive us to school. As we were walking through the room to the front door, I stomped as I walked, and all of a sudden the lights began to flicker. I swear, to the best of my knowledge, a blue orb type ball about the size of a softball floated up out of the middle of the room. It kinda looked like a blue version of one of those novelty glass balls that have electricity flowing through them. The ball just hovered about waist height, then vanished in a flash. The lights came back on, and it left no physical trace. "

The only other time I seen a blue orb was when I had an obe, or possibly an astral projection episode. Idk. I was sleeping in my bed, then I just woke up and tried to lift out of bed, but I was frozen. I eventually rolled sideways out of bed, and fell and hit the floor face first. It hurt, and I tasted tiny hairs of carpet in my mouth from my face hitting the carpet. I got up, looked at the bed, and my body wasn't in the bed, or at least I couldn't see it. But, there was an impression of my body lying on my back in the bed. Almost cartoon like, like when Wylie coyote falls through the earth and leaves his imprint on the ground. Then, I looked at my bedroom door, and there was a mirror on my door (there is no mirror on my door irl). I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and I was a floating blue ord. A brilliant electric blue. It scared me, and I shot straight back into my body. I could feel the rush of air and the impact, like my soul was sling shot'd back into my body. And I woke up for real.

Seems to me that maybe our souls are those blue orbs. Idk. It's super interesting though. And who knows, maybe that second experience was just a dream. But that first experience definitely wasn't a dream. Me and my neighbor both seen it. And the lights in the house were physically effected by it. So, who knows.
edit on 23-11-2015 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm inclined to be of about the same mindset as you on this.

The only thing I'd add is: OP, don't be afraid because, Jesus.

top topics

join