It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One way or another Trump will be the president of America. Or should I say 'king'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

How exactly is Trump going to rule through Obama if he loses the Presidential race? Once 2016 ends, Obama isn't the President anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Better King Trump than tribal chief Obama

No that would be King of the Caliphate of the US
(shhh he is on his way)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree that Trump will win anything. And here's why.
1) The GOP Convention will be brokered; that means Jeb has sewed up, (bought) the "Super Delegates".
2) Trump's supporters are the "Angry White Geriatric" set; they're a numerical minority.
3) A BLM protester got himself beat up by Trump supporters at a Trump rally; that will transform the election into an Urban v. Angry White (now labeled Racist) Geriatric set. (That's going to make for some great Reality TV)!

When Trump doesn't get the nomination, he'll run on his own. That'll "split the GOP and Hillary wins.
Or.......Trump doesn't get the nomination and his supporters will stay home and Hillary wins.

My predictions:
1) Hillary will win.
2) ISIS will still be a threat and will metastasize into a world wide operation.
3) Hillary will be "Obama Light"; no boots on the ground and the terrorist attacks will spread to North America.
4) The Next "Great Recession" will start off in 2017 or 2018 at the latest.

We shall see what we shall see. Interesting times indeed!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
At least with trump we will have employees.

reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Trump is not going to win. He is not true to whats in the best interests of the.... United States Of America.

Hilary is going to win, She has proven that she is willing to put her reputation on the line for what is in the Best interests of The United States Of America.

I dont really think it matter what the american People vote.... Hillary will win, because that would be in the best interests of the United States Of America is.

What American public want and what is in the best interests of The United States Of America are two different Things.

I guess that would depend on what your definition of "what's best" for the United States.

So far her track record ain't very good in that area...

edit on 23-11-2015 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

originally posted by: spy66
Trump is not going to win. He is not true to whats in the best interests of the.... United States Of America.

Hilary is going to win, She has proven that she is willing to put her reputation on the line for what is in the Best interests of The United States Of America.

I dont really think it matter what the american People vote.... Hillary will win, because that would be in the best interests of the United States Of America is.

What American public want and what is in the best interests of The United States Of America are two different Things.

I guess that would depend on what your definition of "what's best" for the United States.

So far her track record ain't very good in that area...

I dont even think the american People know what their government officals speak of when they say: We will do what ever is in the best interest of the United States Of America.

The american Public probably would not complain so much about their government, if the government actually had the Peoples best intrests in mind. Dont you think?

Hillary's track record is over the top when it comes to what is in the best interests of the United States Of America. She has not been working for the American People. She has been working to achieve what is in the best interests of the US government over seas. She was a government employee and worked for the government.

The american Public didnt like what she did. But non the less she did what she was told to do..... right. If not she would not have been doing her job.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

Lots of repubs... plus lovers of the partisan games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join