It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've all been hoodwinked by big pharma again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Rick Simpson Healed 5.000 People from Cancer: This Is a Recipe That Kills Tumors in 90 Days

www.abovetopsecret.com...

purp....

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
OP goes from " You've all been hoodly winky dinked" in the headline.
To " I think, what if, it might, be a conspiracy for them cash in"
before he can even get the thread posted.

Wishy

Washy?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Ikr...

Then comes those instantly doubting the medicinal value of cannabis while stating they have no experience with it, don't know, they "think"....all because some like to deem it a cure for everything (it is not)....but the amount of evidence that cannabis relieves symptoms, heals, shrinks tumors, etc....there's a freakin' heap of evidence that these people either deny, or won't take the time to research.

Rick Simpson posted the recipe for RSO, for free....that speaks volumes to me.
Go home, try it....it's easy to make. Live in a prohibition state? Up to you....civil disobedience IS an option.

It works....and is in ways, a "miracle cure" (not for everything, but for those of us that suffer certain ailments, it can be)

I am a believer because of my experience and the experiences of MANY MANY others...

Big pharma doesn't want us to know, it kills profits (as others stated)...

.....learn about the endocannabinoid system. Hell, even wiki has something about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What? Huh?

So you're accusing Big Pharma of hiring spokesmen to push drugs? Isn't that companies out to make a profit do?

I don't understand the conspiracies against Big Pharma. Sure they may cut some corners and peddle some things that don't entirely work, but that's a lot of big corporations that have billions in overhead.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Poster child?
If Simpson was a big Pharma poster child, he's be
sell'n doses for $ 700 and prolly call'n it something else.
edit on Ram112315v25201500000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

a reply to: gpols

Ask your Doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you?
edit on Ram112315v30201500000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Pharmaceutical reps peddle drugs to doctors all the time. Wasn't there a big deal about Risperdol being pushed on to patients and the drug manufacture having to pay out a huge sum of money because of it?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Poster child? If Simpson was a big Pharma poster child, he's be sell'n doses for $ 700 and prolly call'n it something else.

Exactly.
Giving the recipe away [for RSO] for free....kinda makes him the anti-big pharma poster child to me....but hey, whadda I know? I've only got like 20 years of experience with this medicine

Ask your Doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for you?

Better yet....tell your doctor that you utilize cannabis and the wonders it has done for you and find yourself without a doctor.....been there, done that.

But the stuff they sellin'......ummm mur pills pleaz

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Sure they may cut some corners and peddle some things that don't entirely work

That might just be the understatement of the freakin' century.

but that's a lot of big corporations that have billions in overhead.

Well, hell, that justifies it..case closed...nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
What? Huh?

Sure they may cut some corners and peddle some things that don't entirely work, but that's a lot of big corporations that have billions in overhead.

This is how I read your comment: "Sure, they may put profits before people by cutting corners and forcing meds on us that cause untold suffering and even death, but that's a lot of big corporations that have bought our politicians with billions of blood money."

But unlike other industries, government has put a lock on our access to medicines, virtually forcing the poison pills of Big Pharma on all of us, and effectively denying us the right and the responsibility to heal ourselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Fortunately, cannabis does not require your belief in order to be a safe, effective medicine. I grow my own cannabis, make my own oil based on the Rick Simpson recipe - which is available for free on an Internet near you, and have eliminated all Big Pharm pills - no more Metformin, Lisinopril, Vicodin, Gabbapentin, etc. I am a diabetic with peripheral neuropathy. I will continue to grow my own medicine, make my own oil, and avoid Big Pharm like the plague that it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cronemel

Rick swears by his herb the same way I swear by my onions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join