It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling that Pope Francis' trip to Africa won't end well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He'll be in Africa Nov 28-29. Most likely feeling caused by most recent events in the news. I will not be surprised if he's assassinated. Then reading this article didn't help. Hope to God nothing does happen, because if some people think there's a clash of cultures/religions now.............. Luckily my gut feelings usually don't pan out.

"Pope Francis heads to Africa this week for the riskiest trip of his papacy, defying danger with an open-topped popemobile and visits to a slum, refugee camp and mosque despite security fears following jihadist attacks".
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0LEVziKLVJWEjIAPJNXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EyaW9ocm5mBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM xBHZ0aWQDQjExNzlfMQRzZWMDc3I-

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I like this Pope. I hope nothing happens to him.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

An open popemobile?! He's just asking for it. I wonder why.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

An open popemobile?! He's just asking for it. I wonder why.

When he was in Philly a few months ago, he was pretty approachable, a true 'people's Pope'. I don 't think he really cares, his outlook is 'whatever happens, happens'.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm wondering the same thing.

Pope Francis angers virtually every faction in the club of TPTB. However, he is viewed favorably by the global population that knows anything about him. I'm not a Catholic, or particularly religious at all. But, even I like this guy.

And the Pope of the Catholic Church could be considered as the most prominent symbol of the Christian religion. An attack and/or assassination by an "apparently" radical Muslin group must be anticipated. Even if such an operation were to be undertaken by another group not related to radical Islam, they would be blamed anyway. And they would likely be stupid enough to take credit whether they were involved or not.

So, if the Pope is assassinated:
- The Powers That Be: win
- The people: lose
- Radical Islam: win...then lose

I think his murder would solidify the Western World's resolve to rid the planet of these people. Thus TPTB win again by selling arms to both sides as well as benefiting from increased petroleum prices due to the panic created by such a war.

So, why would he take such a risk? On the one hand, it's kind of the thing we've come to expect from this Pontiff. He always seems to come out of left-field doing something that we would never have thought of from the leader of the rich Catholic church.

On the other hand, maybe he's in on it....

-dex

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
He'll be in Africa Nov 28-29. Most likely feeling caused by most recent events in the news. I will not be surprised if he's assassinated. Then reading this article didn't help. Hope to God nothing does happen, because if some people think there's a clash of cultures/religions now.............. Luckily my gut feelings usually don't pan out.

"Pope Francis heads to Africa this week for the riskiest trip of his papacy, defying danger with an open-topped popemobile and visits to a slum, refugee camp and mosque despite security fears following jihadist attacks".
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0LEVziKLVJWEjIAPJNXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EyaW9ocm5mBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM xBHZ0aWQDQjExNzlfMQRzZWMDc3I-

You may be onto something,if the Pope were to be attacked by ISIS during this trip they could rile up a very large portion of the world join in the fight against ISIS,which could very well be the plan,the NWO works in strange ways.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
has everyone forgotten th epast comments he made earlier ? That Non catholics are not christians for one. There are alot of things he says that are just plain wrong. Pope is a hypocrite and not worthy of anyone taking seriously.

new topics

top topics

join