It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's War on Comedians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Judicial Watch

War on Comedians who make fun of her!

The Laugh Factory owner has been threatened by polical goons of Gestapo-illary.

In a national first of its kind, a serious Presidential candidate is overtly attempting to censor a business and demand personal info of employees who performed skits containing one-liners, questioned her sexual orientation, and Monika Lewinsky references.

Now I have been known to trash her often here on ATS free of charge...but never got a goon visit to my business. Maybe I will now that this OP is Google searchable...

Has anyone been visited by her polical staff/mafia?

edit on 22-11-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Searingly funny, that short video in the OP.

Masada told Judicial Watch that, as soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, he received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up. He insists that the comedy stage is a sanctuary for freedom of speech no matter who is offended.

Clinton's a damn control freak. She wants control of everyone and everything and then keep it all secret, punishing those that don't preserve her false image.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Searingly funny, that short video in the OP.

Masada told Judicial Watch that, as soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, he received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up. He insists that the comedy stage is a sanctuary for freedom of speech no matter who is offended.

Clinton's a damn control freak. She wants control of everyone and everything and then keep it all secret, punishing those that don't preserve her false image.

Precisely...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well she's welcome to come to blighty and be a politician and see what serious piss taking is all about as she wouldn't last five minutes as its one of our national sports..being the PM doesn't stop anyone from mentioning piggate etc, pretty much nothing is sacred in british comedy

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Well she's welcome to come to blighty and be a politician and see what serious piss taking is all about as she wouldn't last five minutes as its one of our national sports..being the PM doesn't stop anyone from mentioning piggate etc, pretty much nothing is sacred in british comedy

Good idea...when she arrives by air-drop, just be sure to make her drive her own Bently.
A frightening accident will ensue as she has not driven a car since 1997.

You know the spoiled type?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria

Yeah boy to we give our politicians a hard time

Hillary should just "man" up and grow a sense of humour. If she cant take a joke she shouldnt be running for president.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This has already been posted.Here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-11-2015 by Dimithae because: added a word

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria
She should be invited to be a guest on Have I Got News For You.
Perfect.

edit on 22-11-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm sure Hillary has the balls to withstand anything comedians can conjure up.
She did 8 years in the White House after all.
Overzealous staff IMO.
To be seen as trying to stifle and suppress comedians would not be good for Hillary's image.
That's why I doubt it was done with her blessing.
In fact, there might be an apology coming soon from her camp.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If she gets that bent out of shape over a comedian making fun of her, imagine what she'd do when she's president! She'd have homeland security "black-bag" people for criticizing her.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

This has already been posted.Here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay if mods want to 404 it's fine with me.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
If she gets that bent out of shape over a comedian making fun of her, imagine what she'd do when she's president! She'd have homeland security "black-bag" people for criticizing her.

According to some shes done just that. there was a kill list.

top topics

join