It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to change my mind on the ME...Again!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It is one of the ways to end it. Not really in favor of it. The only other way to end it would be to jail the bankers who are dispersing money to fund ISIS. That won't happen either.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

No it isn't, killing innocent people is what fuels this, because their family and loved ones are the ones seeking vengeance and who is there to offer them the opportunity?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Who feeds this army? they don't eat? Shoes, clothes, medicine, fuel, mobility. All takes money. Who is feeding ISIS money? Even hiding cells away in cities, all takes money.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: nwtrucker

No the US did the invasion and created the ability for isis to rise since they destabilized everything. And no we can't just stay there as long as we want, our troops would have no protection and we would end up being in a war against iraq as a nation and not being there as 'liberators'. They are a sovereign nation just as much as us.

I don't want the US to foot the bill AGAIN for a damn war on a group that as soon as we destroy it another group comes up. All for supporting from air or arming our allies but nit the full blown invasions that cost us TRILLIONS. You bitch about the debt all the time, try thinking about it here too.

You are SO full of it. At the time of the 'invasion' there were over 200 confirmed 'training' camps from Libya at least through to Iraq. All 'different names'... all the same purpose. None named Isis.

This version....called Isi... wouldn't exist if the U.S. hadn't withdrawn prematurely. Perhaps some other group or even Isis would still have occurred at a later date. I don't know.

You've made your point. You think the invasion of Iraq is the root cause. I say this crap has been around long before Iraq and is SOP for the ME.

You can repeated it until your PC crashes. It's not going to change anything. it needs to be dealt with no matter your 'whining', crying, finger pointing. Even if you were right...and your not. Deal with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

And those innocent people deserved to be killed why?
How they are funded is the big issue, don't think nuking the place solves per sey.
a reply to: nwtrucker

At the time of the 'invasion' there were over 200 confirmed 'training' camps from Libya at least through to Iraq.

I ask for a source again please, since you want to say outrageous things.
I will agree there was groups, but never heard 200.

My point this entire time, even with you trying to twist it, is that Iraq said we couldn't stay and us leaving after destabilizing the nation was what left the room for ISIS to take power.

This version....called Isi... wouldn't exist if the U.S. hadn't withdrawn prematurely.

And you can say this till your PC crashes. It doesn't make it right, we had no right to be there once they said we had to go. I have shown you that repeatdly and the best you can come up against is that you don't think so and one source that said what I was saying, that Iraq wanted us out of there.
We weren't their to invade the nation but to 'liberate' them.
What is so confusing about that? We don't have this magic right to dictate who's nation we can military occupy, that is literally an invasion if they don't want us there.

This crap has been around for a while, and the US has had their fingers in all of it. Reagan sold missiles to freaking Iran to fund secret missions in latin america after congress told him no.

If you choose to ignore everything else in this post, please address this next questions.
How do we pay for another multi trillion dollar war?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Hey, I said jail the bankers, cut the funds. Or nuke. The term innocents during times of war or conflicts make me laugh. If you or anyone cared about the innocents, they would be living in peace.

"a reply to: MOMof3

And those innocent people deserved to be killed why?
How they are funded is the big issue, don't think nuking the place solves per sey. "

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join