It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to change my mind on the ME...Again!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: EA006

So what's your solution seeing your not controlled by the puppet masters?? Hmmm?

I am a puppet master. I'm not going to tell you how to fix what I've caused.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Funny that you say that. You think Eisenhower was a nutter?

JFK was a nutter as well?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Yeah, this is the conclusion I'm coming to also. All of this sh#t is coming from Saudi Arabia. 9/11 to present day...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Don't forget that Saddam's former generals are the brains behind ISIS, but I agree with you on Saudi Arabia. There's only one reason the west kowtows to that kingdom and it's black, black sticky oil.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That's what I thought.....

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Danowski

It's a bit simplistic, but the 'cause' is insanity. It afflicts the whole race.

What do you mean by this?

When you say 'race', what are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

And the Taliban and AQ have roots in the US arming and funding them.

You can think my post is bull all out want but the fact of the matter is that Iraq didn't want us there anymore.

I doubt we would want a foreign force in our nation blowing up our people either.

Where does the African nations under attack fit under that? Pakistan? Mali? The Indian terror acts? The Philippines?

Depends on who you ask, to me it is just them trying to attack who ever you can.
Others say they are western targets like the American hotel hit.

Not sure you can smell bull if it was under your shoe.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No I don't. Eisenhower had a defense budget that was 10-11% of the GDP at the time of this speech. We were around the 4% at the time of 9/11.

JFK's? Fine. However, I'm not putting either at a biblical level standard for all time either. Any more than I would for Clinton, Obama, or any other president. Especially when neither could foresee the current situation.

The ONLY reason I linked Bush's speech is it has proven completely accurate as a prediction.

No, not nutters, but not Nostradamus either...

edit on 22-11-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

To hazard a guess, the human race?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And the Taliban and AQ have roots in the US arming and funding them.

You can think my post is bull all out want but the fact of the matter is that Iraq didn't want us there anymore.

I doubt we would want a foreign force in our nation blowing up our people either.

Where does the African nations under attack fit under that? Pakistan? Mali? The Indian terror acts? The Philippines?

Depends on who you ask, to me it is just them trying to attack who ever you can.
Others say they are western targets like the American hotel hit.

Not sure you can smell bull if it was under your shoe.

Sorry, but Iraq asked for delays in withdrawing troops and actually asked for increases after the drawdown. They didn't want Isis anymore than we do.

Personally, I find you appeasement typical of the attitude that has cost American lives in the long run. The point that you seem to avoid is the "reason" for Isis, the "reason" why they attack is all Bulls**t as is those that promote them.

They are excuses, not reasons. They would find some other "reason" if they felt it necessary. It needs to be dealt with. period.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sorry, but Iraq asked for delays in withdrawing troops and actually asked for increases after the drawdown.

Sources please.
Here is mine
www.theatlantic.com...
www.wsj.com...
www.politifact.com...

The 2011 withdrawal was agreed to under Bush and then not able to be extended under Obama.

What excuses are we talking about?

The reason ISIS exists is because of the wars in that area that we have been waging for DECADES.
Big reason being the most recent war that should have never happened in the first place.

edit on ndSun, 22 Nov 2015 14:30:36 -0600America/Chicago1120153680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That's what I thought.....

What i wanted you to think.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's what pisses me off when people blame everything on Obama. The damage was done before he was even voted into office.

The damage is done now. The big question is, what should we do about it.

I told a colleague a decade ago about the upcoming power vacuum and he laughed at me thinking I didn't know what I was talking about.

It sucks to be right sometimes.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: space

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sorry, but Iraq asked for delays in withdrawing troops and actually asked for increases after the drawdown.

Sources please.
Here is mine
www.theatlantic.com...
www.wsj.com...
www.politifact.com...

The 2011 withdrawal was agreed to under Bush and then not able to be extended under Obama.

What excuses are we talking about?

The reason ISIS exists is because of the wars in that area that we have been waging for DECADES.
Big reason being the most recent war that should have never happened in the first place.

What excuses? Are you that obtuse? What you call reasons are nothing BUT excuses. Evidenced by Africa, Pakistan, India, The Philippines, Mali now Brussels(?).

If it isn't Isis, it's al-Qaeda, that group in Africa. The name is irrelevant, they've been there back to the Ottoman Empire and their centuries of attacks on the west.

Not to be able to be extended? What a slick spin. Iraq asked for an extended presence. The argument being that Iraq had failed to take sufficient responsibility for their own mess. A point I agreed with, at the time, even though I believe Obama wouldn't have extended under any circumstance.

Based on that, then IRAQ is responsible for ISIS. Gee, never thought of it that way did you....too busy dumping on the right.. My contempt.

Link? Here's one, after that you can look for yourself.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That's what pisses me off when people blame everything on Obama. The damage was done before he was even voted into office.

The damage is done now. The big question is, what should we do about it.

I told a colleague a decade ago about the upcoming power vacuum and he laughed at me thinking I didn't know what I was talking about.

It sucks to be right sometimes.

I haven't seen a single post on this thread that 'blames everything' on Obama so find something else to be 'pissed off' about. There is no question that he's added to the problem by arming Isis, splitting the terrorists into 'good rebels and bad rebels'.

He has added to it without any doubt.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That isn't them asking for us to stay longer like you said, and no you make the claim you back it up.

The leader of Iraq, who publicly endorsed the exit of American troops from his country two years ago, will now be asking President Obama to help him defeat al-Qaeda’s affiliate, which has seen a resurgence in Iraq since America’s withdrawal at the end of 2011.

Don't tell me to go look for it, that is just lazy.
Maybe read what them too.
Stop just saying it and not backing it up when I just showed you three that agree with my point.

My point the entire time has been that the wars have created these rebel groups, not sure what africa has to do with that.
That is just something you keep bringing up.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

...has cost American lives in the long run. period.

Too many lives full stop, not just American lives. They are not worth any more or less than any other human life.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't believe that the west is serious about winning the war on terrorism.

Of course they're not, then they would have to expend more resources to create another boogeyman for us all to fear...

Unfortunately that wouldn't take much knowing your average Americans I.Q level...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Of course they 'agree with your point'. You wouldn't have posted them if they didn't. That doesn't make their point any more valid than mine.

By the way, the 49'ers scored.!!!!

Bottom line I'm not having it brought to the U.S. without consequence for those that aspire to it. Internally or externally.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Fine point, philosophically. If I have my druthers, it'll be them and not mine.

Just my bias, I suppose. Then again, I suspect you'd modify your views on that if you or yours were threatened, methinks.

Fine for a discussion...otherwise I prefer lock and load....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join