It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Shut Down "Black Lives Matter " protester in Alabama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't care what BLM is for or against

I don't care if the guy is a jerk...

I'm against perpetrating violence in people because of their opinions

I'm also against a presidential candidate condoning it.

Again, if you find this acceptable , then I guess the constitution is a document you don't agree with

you speak of the constitution. the men who wrote it believed in the concept of dueling to the death over honor. they and their successors for over a century after them believed in the concept of fighting words. it was a part of our legal system and used in courts as a matter of course. It was a valid legal defense. there are some people who need a little attitude adjustment in the form of physical negative feedback. for example the BLM butt holes that invaded the library got in the face of people studying there and using racial slurs needed their asses kicked.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

The actual BLM organization isn't racist and wouldn't be dumb enough to push racism. Now, dumb people who take up their banner can and will be racist but that doesn't mean BLM supports or endorses them.

Nobody should support a racist, and that's why it's so sad to see people support Trump.

This guy just said that on 9/11 he saw thousands of Muslim in NJ cheering. No facts to back that up and no one supports him, not even Chris Christie. Trump is a racist and a liar who is constantly pushing for a race war with everything that's not white.

Donald Trump is a racist.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: jimmyx

BLM full of racists that hate whites?....yeah...I need someone to provide evidence for that remark....tell me, how many black, unarmed, guys do you need to see shot by LEO's before you think BLM might have a point to make?.....10?...25?...100?....or do you even care?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Irrelevant , you don't meet racism with more racism, hate and violence

Why are you telling anyone outside of BLM and the NAACP that? You need to focus more on those that are actually meeting racism with racism. They're actually meeting faux racism with racism.

Because this thread is about the actions by the people at a Trump rally, and Trumps actions afterwards

Not about the NAACP

You can't presume to talk about these things with BLM and NAACP, all the while perpetrating these type of actions

Sorry not willing to pass the buck and not hold my "conservative" friends accountable when things like this happened

And those saying they love the constitution should not look the other way

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Please elaborate on how the Obama administration has taken America back decades in race relations because I'd love to hear this.

PC is annoying but it's not what's keeping America down and Trump is not the man for the job. You want an administration to actually take America back decades in race relations then by all means but a racist in the White House like Trump. Careful what you wish for.

Do you really have to ask??? I've been around since 1979 and I've never seen racial tensions higher than they are at this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

Again, if you find this acceptable , then I guess the constitution is a document you don't agree with

you speak of the constitution. the men who wrote it believed in the concept of dueling to the death over honor. they and their successors for over a century after them believed in the concept of fighting words. it was a part of our legal system and used in courts as a matter of course. It was a valid legal defense. there are some people who need a little attitude adjustment in the form of physical negative feedback. for example the BLM butt holes that invaded the library got in the face of people studying there and using racial slurs needed their asses kicked.

Wrong you don't shut down freedom of speech with violence

You don't shut it down at all

Doesn't mean you have to agree with it

I can't fathom people who think this is ok

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Cheers mate!

Who you looking at in the GOP pool? Bless your heart it isn't Trump!

Lol I really like Paul, but I'm afraid his ground game might not be up to par this round

I hope different but we will see!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The actual BLM organization isn't racist and wouldn't be dumb enough to push racism. Now, dumb people who take up their banner can and will be racist but that doesn't mean BLM supports or endorses them.

Nobody should support a racist, and that's why it's so sad to see people support Trump.

This guy just said that on 9/11 he saw thousands of Muslim in NJ cheering. No facts to back that up and no one supports him, not even Chris Christie. Trump is a racist and a liar who is constantly pushing for a race war with everything that's not white.

Donald Trump is a racist.

Well you've asked for proof. Now how about you show me some proof that Trump is racist. He don't gather in a crowd of hundreds or thousands and chant about dead cops. Or chant about blacks. Or mexicans. He's never once claimed he hated them. I thought you were against fabricated propaganda. Why are you all over the Trump is a racist bandwagon? Anyways, proof would be nice.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

BLM full of racists that hate whites?....yeah...I need someone to provide evidence for that remark....tell me, how many black, unarmed, guys do you need to see shot by LEO's before you think BLM might have a point to make?.....10?...25?...100?....or do you even care?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Why are you telling anyone outside of BLM and the NAACP that? You need to focus more on those that are actually meeting racism with racism. They're actually meeting faux racism with racism.

Because this thread is about the actions by the people at a Trump rally, and Trumps actions afterwards

Not about the NAACP

You can't presume to talk about these things with BLM and NAACP, all the while perpetrating these type of actions

Sorry not willing to pass the buck and not hold my "conservative" friends accountable when things like this happened

Lol, of course. It doesn't fit the narrative so we need to stick to just Trump. Whatever man. You don't need to pass any buck, trust me.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Cheers mate!

Lol I really like Paul, but I'm afraid his ground game might not be up to par this round

Your emotional hurt towards Trump sounds just like Paul, no surprise.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Not about the NAACP

Lol, of course. It doesn't fit the narrative so we need to stick to just Trump. Whatever man. You don't need to pass any buck, trust me.

No it's called holding them accountable for their actions

I get removing the guy , but that's not what happened

The only narrative it doesn't fit is TRUMPS narrative of loving the constitution and freedom, all the while condoning violence perpetrated on another person for exercising his freedom of speech

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Cheers mate!

Your emotional hurt towards Trump sounds just like Paul, no surprise.

Mmmmm personal attacks , you can say what you want about me , it doesn't make what I've said this far untrue

Adhominem attacks are a clear sign of a weak debate.

Lol did you learn that from Trumps Motus Opperandi
edit on 11/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

if someone is aggroing me in the face and screaming "F you whitey!" as the library invaders did; someone is getting an ass whoopin.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

if someone is aggroing me in the face and screaming "F you whitey!" as the library invaders did; someone is getting an ass whoopin.

Except that's not what this guy was doing

You don't justify one action by using the excuse of a totally different situation as validation

This is pure ignorance

And again I'm not a BLM supporter, vehemently against how they go about what they do and I'm a strict conservative

But I know wrong when I see it

Maybe you need to reexamine your ideals

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Except that's not what this guy was doing

You don't justify one action by using the excuse of a totally different situation as validation

This is pure ignorance

And again I'm not a BLM supporter, vehemently against how they go about what they do and I'm a strict conservative

But I know wrong when I see it

Maybe you need to reexamine your ideals
there is a difference between violence for speech and violence because someone is being a bit too much of a butthole.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join