It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Shut Down "Black Lives Matter " protester in Alabama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ketsuko

Sanders should have told them to get the hell out? Sanders is for the people and more importantly, has been an advocate of civil rights, namely black lives, so of course it would have been against his character to act like Trump.

Sanders isn't for the people.

Lol...

Oh completely disagree, but no point arguing about it since you have your views and I have mine and neither of us will change that.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Oh yeah, sure. It's totally okay to punch, kick, and choke people at a public rally if they annoy you.

That's the America Trump wants and apparently you do too.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sanders should have told them to get the hell out? Sanders is for the people and more importantly, has been an advocate of civil rights, namely black lives, so of course it would have been against his character to act like Trump.

Lol...

Oh completely disagree, but no point arguing about it since you have your views and I have mine and neither of us will change that.

I'm with you. Some may not like his policies but he is for the people. I don't think Trump is for the people. He's always been about power, fame and money. Rand Paul is for the people on the republican side.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes and I'm defending free speech

I don't agree w them one iota , and I damn sure don't agree that a person should be beaten for their views whether I agree w them or not

I don't compromise my principles just because I may not agree w someone

If anyone is ok w these actions perhaps they need to re evaluate what they actually believe

The right to freedom of speech stands and no one especially a potential head of state should be ok with physical violence against those exercising it

Full stop

You know, we don't see eye to eye on many political stances but golly if I don't respect the hell out of you. You always surprise me.

You're my ATS Voltaire.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: DelMarvel
All I need to hear about this is that this morning Trump said that "maybe he should have been roughed up."

This man has moved from being a joke to being a threat to the nation.

And it occurred to me last night that despite despite all these GOP bozos claiming to be defenders of Christianity I have yet to hear one call to prayer for all the Syrians who are real refugees or anyone asking for prayers for peace. Nothing but throwing gasoline on the fire and playing right into the hands of ISIS.

A true American that's not afraid of offending someone. That's why Trump has so much support. You wanna get mad at someone, get mad at obama and other progressives that have nearly forced the approval of Trump. All he had to do is offend a few people and not care, he was an instant hero. I can only imagine how bad that must suck for the left, knowing that there is a front runner out there that isn't afraid to say no.

I like a guy that speaks his mind as much as anyone. I speak my mind. It's refreshing in politics. The issue is that Trump keeps coming across as mean, hateful and spiteful. I'm not sure that's the guy I want as president. Do you? Someone petty like that? Or do you want a true leader?

That's what it's going to take these days. One of Trump's goals is to eliminate political correctness. As long as we coddle to people over ignorant crap like skin color, we'll never move on as a nation. The current administration has taken us back decades as far as race relations. He knew exactly what he was doing. Now Trump is trying to end it. I guess if the media was on his side he'd be alright. My only beef with Trump thus far, is his constant berating of other Republican candidates.

Let's look at it another way. Sanders speaks his mind but doesn't insult people. We don't need a president that insults people. Great military leaders (I was in the Army) don't insult privates.

Also Obama hasn't done any harm to race relations. That's a propaganda talking point, that Rush Limbaugh and those idiots use. You don't listen to talk radio do you?

you don't think Patton was a great general?

He once slapped a wounded soldier who was recovering in a hospital from serious wounds, called him a coward and used all sorts of foul language telling him to get back to the battlefield. he was june bug crazy and apparently a first class butt hole but he is still considered a great general.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Yes and I'm defending free speech

BLM is against free speech.

I don't agree w them one iota , and I damn sure don't agree that a person should be beaten for their views whether I agree w them or not

1. He didn't get beaten
2. The scuffle had to do with his actions, not his views.
3. Do you know anything about this guy? He's a scum bag.

The scuffle had everything to do with his views. His phone was knocked out of his hands. Trump supporters landed the first blow, the second blow, the third blow, the fourth blow, etc. According to the protester racial slurs were thrown at him but I'm sure you won't believe it because he said so. It's soooo hard to believe Trump supporters from Alabama could ever use a racial slur in anger. It's not like Trump is constantly fanning the flames of racism or anything. Oh, I'm sorry, the misguided supporters celebrate his racism in the name of not being PC. How absurd.
edit on 23-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

originally posted by: DelMarvel
All I need to hear about this is that this morning Trump said that "maybe he should have been roughed up."

This man has moved from being a joke to being a threat to the nation.

And it occurred to me last night that despite despite all these GOP bozos claiming to be defenders of Christianity I have yet to hear one call to prayer for all the Syrians who are real refugees or anyone asking for prayers for peace. Nothing but throwing gasoline on the fire and playing right into the hands of ISIS.

A true American that's not afraid of offending someone. That's why Trump has so much support. You wanna get mad at someone, get mad at obama and other progressives that have nearly forced the approval of Trump. All he had to do is offend a few people and not care, he was an instant hero. I can only imagine how bad that must suck for the left, knowing that there is a front runner out there that isn't afraid to say no.

I like a guy that speaks his mind as much as anyone. I speak my mind. It's refreshing in politics. The issue is that Trump keeps coming across as mean, hateful and spiteful. I'm not sure that's the guy I want as president. Do you? Someone petty like that? Or do you want a true leader?

That's what it's going to take these days. One of Trump's goals is to eliminate political correctness. As long as we coddle to people over ignorant crap like skin color, we'll never move on as a nation. The current administration has taken us back decades as far as race relations. He knew exactly what he was doing. Now Trump is trying to end it. I guess if the media was on his side he'd be alright. My only beef with Trump thus far, is his constant berating of other Republican candidates.

Let's look at it another way. Sanders speaks his mind but doesn't insult people. We don't need a president that insults people. Great military leaders (I was in the Army) don't insult privates.

Also Obama hasn't done any harm to race relations. That's a propaganda talking point, that Rush Limbaugh and those idiots use. You don't listen to talk radio do you?

you don't think Patton was a great general?

He once slapped a wounded soldier who was recovering in a hospital from serious wounds, called him a coward and used all sorts of foul language telling him to get back to the battlefield. he was june bug crazy and apparently a first class butt hole but he is still considered a great general.

You know what I'm saying though. Most great military leaders are loved by there men and we can play back and forth all day, I'll throw out General Lee from the confederacy. A very polite man and great general and then I'll through out Eisenhower, who didn't insult his men and made a great president.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

BLM full of racists that hate whites?....yeah...I need someone to provide evidence for that remark....tell me, how many black, unarmed, guys do you need to see shot by LEO's before you think BLM might have a point to make?.....10?...25?...100?....or do you even care?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Lol...

I'm with you. Some may not like his policies but he is for the people. I don't think Trump is for the people. He's always been about power, fame and money. Rand Paul is for the people on the republican side.

Trump, a silver spoon billionaire is not, and was never, for the people. Anyone who believes that needs to deny ignorance.

Conservatives just need a hero and they'll take whoever is the most popular in their camp. I hope Trump does run as an independent so their hero can go away. Who else does the GOP have? Carson? Cruz? Fiorina? All laughable, lying, wackos. Paul is the only one who I am watching from that cesspool but since he's not a lunatic he isn't popular.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I don't care what BLM is for or against

I don't care if the guy is a jerk...

I'm against perpetrating violence in people because of their opinions

I'm also against a presidential candidate condoning it.

Again, if you find this acceptable , then I guess the constitution is a document you don't agree with

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's nice to know we both feel the same about each other!

Cheers brother much love

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

See the problem here is anyone can take up the cause of BLM but that doesn't mean they are actually apart of the organization or endorsed. The women who charged Sanders platform weren't apart of it and the official BLM told them to apologize, and as far as I know they still haven't.

So it's very wrong to accuse the organization of hating white people because in reality they don't. Unfortunately, people take up a cause under their name, do stupid things, and now BLM is all the media is talking about it when they had nothing to do with it.

So if you really wanna get to know BLM, check out their site and take it from there.

blacklivesmatter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Oh yeah, sure. It's totally okay to punch, kick, and choke people at a public rally if they annoy you.

That's the America Trump wants and apparently you do too.

Man, if somebody is screaming and hollering, get them the flute outta there. I wouldn't do anything to anyone that I wouldn't expect to be done to me if I followed the same actions. I'm a fair guy.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

BLM full of racists that hate whites?....yeah...I need someone to provide evidence for that remark....tell me, how many black, unarmed, guys do you need to see shot by LEO's before you think BLM might have a point to make?.....10?...25?...100?....or do you even care?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Irrelevant , you don't meet racism with more racism, hate and violence

This man was not being violent, again I do not agree with him but this is not acceptable

You can't say you love freedom and the constitution and then condone this behavior , which is exactly what trump and his supporters are doing

This is an affront to the constitution, freedom, and everything we as conservatives should be standing for

Those rights don't just extend to opinions or people we agree with

I hope those involved are charged , and I hope trump is held accountable

For the record, if this happened at a Rand Paul , Cruz, or Carson rally I would say the same

Simply unnacceptable

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Please elaborate on how the Obama administration has taken America back decades in race relations because I'd love to hear this.

PC is annoying but it's not what's keeping America down and Trump is not the man for the job. You want an administration to actually take America back decades in race relations then by all means but a racist in the White House like Trump. Careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

See the problem here is anyone can take up the cause of BLM but that doesn't mean they are actually apart of the organization or endorsed. The women who charged Sanders platform weren't apart of it and the official BLM told them to apologize, and as far as I know they still haven't.

So it's very wrong to accuse the organization of hating white people because in reality they don't. Unfortunately, people take up a cause under their name, do stupid things, and now BLM is all the media is talking about it when they had nothing to do with it.

So if you really wanna get to know BLM, check out their site and take it from there.

blacklivesmatter.com...

Well brother, the media needs to find the real BLM if it's not all the hateful people they plaster across television. How would I appear if I interrupted people with loud obnoxious chants of "White Lives Matter!?"

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

One man in a sea of, what Trump says, 10,000 is really disrupting the show?

Three people protesting a politician in a public venue is the America way.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The media, as we know, never gets their facts straight and that's why I don't watch them. Conservative websites and outlets will always twist reality to full fill their agendas and that's why I never read, watch, or listen to them. The GatewayPundit and the Blaze are excellent examples of trash.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Irrelevant , you don't meet racism with more racism, hate and violence

Why are you telling anyone outside of BLM and the NAACP that? You need to focus more on those that are actually meeting racism with racism. They're actually meeting faux racism with racism.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Cheers mate!

Who you looking at in the GOP pool? Bless your heart it isn't Trump!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join