It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Shut Down "Black Lives Matter " protester in Alabama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Swills

I'd question this protestors credibility. He claims to have been tasered by the police 30 times. If that is true, there's a good chance he wasn't exactly a 'peaceful' protestor. Especially when he says "when I wake up in the morning, I pretty much expect trouble".

BLM Protestor at Trump Rally

Now Southall, a well-known activist who says he has been tasered by police 30 times, has claimed that people in the crowd racially abused him.

He says that racial slurs were used against him:

The protester claimed he was repeatedly called a 'n****r' and a 'monkey' by members of the crowd and that one tried to strangle him as he was pinned to the ground.

Then goes on to use the same racial slur to describe black people:

He added: 'When I wake up in the morning, I pretty much expect trouble. We're not the n****s from the 60s. I believe in defending myself, defending my people and sticking up for my people.'

He claims that he was punched and punched back:

'They said "Go home, n****r", and somebody punched me,' Southall told Al.com. 'I punched back. You know I don't do the turn-the-other-cheek.'

This guy got the exact attention he was looking for.

Ghost

As if black privilege didn't already get you everything and anything you want because of your skin color. It's funny how outraged they get when a simple "no" is spoken to them.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: ghostrager

It's just a sad psychosis really, blacks in america have never been on more even ground with whites than they are today, but they're so used to walking with a crutch, constantly playing the race card, that without it they'll resort to shooting themselves in the foot just so they can keep using the crutch. It's gettin really f'n old.

You hit the nail on the head. It has become a habit going through life with a crutch. Look at Butler (ironic name, eh?), the idiot from Missouri that went on a hunger strike because he was oppressed by whitey. Dude comes from a millionaire family. How oppressing that must be.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: DelMarvel
All I need to hear about this is that this morning Trump said that "maybe he should have been roughed up."

This man has moved from being a joke to being a threat to the nation.

And it occurred to me last night that despite despite all these GOP bozos claiming to be defenders of Christianity I have yet to hear one call to prayer for all the Syrians who are real refugees or anyone asking for prayers for peace. Nothing but throwing gasoline on the fire and playing right into the hands of ISIS.

A true American that's not afraid of offending someone. That's why Trump has so much support. You wanna get mad at someone, get mad at obama and other progressives that have nearly forced the approval of Trump. All he had to do is offend a few people and not care, he was an instant hero. I can only imagine how bad that must suck for the left, knowing that there is a front runner out there that isn't afraid to say no.

I think that it's more a matter of having out of control crowds who beat up protestors. And Trump cannot instead, oh, I don't know, engage them in conversation and defeat a heckler verbally? The way that Bernie Sanders does?
Seriously, I look at Trump and I listen to him and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. The man's a liar and self-important bloviator. Plus his language is that of a literal fascist.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: muse7
So we have Ben Carson comparing refugees to dogs and now Trump supporters beating down black protesters. Glad to see the Republican Party reaching out to minorities

We also have a Democrat supported racist group called BLM segregating non black students from public spaces, calling white students "filthy white fu%$s" and leaders of that group calling for violence against whites.

democrat supported racist group???....that's a lie if you have no evidence

Do you really need a link to know that the democrats support BLM, and that BLM is full of racists that hate whites?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

All I need to hear about this is that this morning Trump said that "maybe he should have been roughed up."

And it occurred to me last night that despite despite all these GOP bozos claiming to be defenders of Christianity I have yet to hear one call to prayer for all the Syrians who are real refugees or anyone asking for prayers for peace. Nothing but throwing gasoline on the fire and playing right into the hands of ISIS.

A true American that's not afraid of offending someone. That's why Trump has so much support. You wanna get mad at someone, get mad at obama and other progressives that have nearly forced the approval of Trump. All he had to do is offend a few people and not care, he was an instant hero. I can only imagine how bad that must suck for the left, knowing that there is a front runner out there that isn't afraid to say no.

I like a guy that speaks his mind as much as anyone. I speak my mind. It's refreshing in politics. The issue is that Trump keeps coming across as mean, hateful and spiteful. I'm not sure that's the guy I want as president. Do you? Someone petty like that? Or do you want a true leader?

That's what it's going to take these days. One of Trump's goals is to eliminate political correctness. As long as we coddle to people over ignorant crap like skin color, we'll never move on as a nation. The current administration has taken us back decades as far as race relations. He knew exactly what he was doing. Now Trump is trying to end it. I guess if the media was on his side he'd be alright. My only beef with Trump thus far, is his constant berating of other Republican candidates.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

LOL

You said "...As if black privilege didn't already get you everything and anything you want because of your skin color."

You mean if I had black skin I could have everything I ever dreamed? Wow!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I like a guy that speaks his mind as much as anyone. I speak my mind. It's refreshing in politics. The issue is that Trump keeps coming across as mean, hateful and spiteful. I'm not sure that's the guy I want as president. Do you? Someone petty like that? Or do you want a true leader?

That's what it's going to take these days. One of Trump's goals is to eliminate political correctness. As long as we coddle to people over ignorant crap like skin color, we'll never move on as a nation. The current administration has taken us back decades as far as race relations. He knew exactly what he was doing. Now Trump is trying to end it. I guess if the media was on his side he'd be alright. My only beef with Trump thus far, is his constant berating of other Republican candidates.

Let's look at it another way. Sanders speaks his mind but doesn't insult people. We don't need a president that insults people. Great military leaders (I was in the Army) don't insult privates.

Also Obama hasn't done any harm to race relations. That's a propaganda talking point, that Rush Limbaugh and those idiots use. You don't listen to talk radio do you?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I think that it's more a matter of having out of control crowds who beat up protestors. And Trump cannot instead, oh, I don't know, engage them in conversation and defeat a heckler verbally? The way that Bernie Sanders does?
Seriously, I look at Trump and I listen to him and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end. The man's a liar and self-important bloviator. Plus his language is that of a literal fascist.

Honest question. When was the last time a loud mouthed protester showed up and actually took the challenge of a debate by the speaker? And if he was challenged, how sure are you that he wouldn't continue to scream over the speaker? The guy there was obviously just looking for trouble, he admitted to it. He needs his rear kicked.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

LOL

You said "...As if black privilege didn't already get you everything and anything you want because of your skin color."

Yes, and if you didn't, you could pull the race card. It hasn't failed yet, why would it now?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

BLM full of racists that hate whites?....yeah...I need someone to provide evidence for that remark....tell me, how many black, unarmed, guys do you need to see shot by LEO's before you think BLM might have a point to make?.....10?...25?...100?....or do you even care?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Let's look at it another way. Sanders speaks his mind but doesn't insult people. We don't need a president that insults people. Great military leaders (I was in the Army) don't insult privates.

Also Obama hasn't done any harm to race relations. That's a propaganda talking point, that Rush Limbaugh and those idiots use. You don't listen to talk radio do you?

I look around me at everything going on. If you can't tell race relations are at an all time low since desegregation then you're not paying attention to your surroundings, or you're purposely looking past it. The entire GOP base was called cowards because we're iffy about refugees, as is 70% of all Americans. It's probably safe to say that the things I consider an insult, and the things you consider an insult are two completely different things.

When we have terror attacks all over the West and our allies are dying, and we're receiving threats that we're next, and your number 1 enemy is still the Conservative, followed by global warming, you've got some motherlovin problems my friend. You should have learned how to take an insult in the military, and keep trucking. That crap is supposed to roll right off your shoulders and you know it. And no, I don't listen to talk radio unless it's 2AM, I'm awake, and George Nory is on.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

LOL

Yes, and if you didn't, you could pull the race card. It hasn't failed yet, why would it now?

Sure. Some people do pull the race card and gain an edge. We know that, but it's the exception to the rule. Minorities generally have a harder time than the majority. That not only goes for skin color but religion, sexual orientation etc. That has been true since the beginning of the human race.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

BLM full of racists that hate whites?....yeah...I need someone to provide evidence for that remark....tell me, how many black, unarmed, guys do you need to see shot by LEO's before you think BLM might have a point to make?.....10?...25?...100?....or do you even care?

Maybe you don't listen to their chants. How many inner city poor blacks have to die at the hands of other blacks before black lives really begin to matter? 100?............350?.........500?..................per city & month.....or do you even care?
edit on 23-11-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

LOL

Sure. Some people do pull the race card and gain an edge. We know that, but it's the exception to the rule. Minorities generally have a harder time than the majority. That not only goes for skin color but religion, sexual orientation etc. That has been true since the beginning of the human race.

The beauty of America...we all get the same chance to succeed today. Affirmative Action has worn out its welcome and now just discriminates. To achieve equality, we must eliminate such things. We must eliminate hate groups like BLM and NAACP from having a meaningful voice. I'd list the KKK but they're irrelevant these days. I'm sure if they were brought up to the status of BLM however, some feelings would begin to change.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Maybe you don't listen to their chants. How many inner city poor blacks have to die at the hands of other blacks before black lives really begin to matter? 100?............350?.........500?..................per city & month.....or do you even care?

oh ok...well, I guess that let's everybody else off the hook.....for all the LEO's out there, it's open season.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have an observation. If you go to a Clinton rally and then start spouting off about her failures, you would expect to get the boot.

He must have expected to get kicked out.

So this was just a publicity stunt to get more media attention for the BLM movement.

I do think that each and every police shooting needs to be reviewed by non law enforcement officers (Perhaps it's time to have a federal group do this to maintain some neutrality) . The police shoot about 500 people per year and all those shootings need to be reviewed to ensure that police are allowed to protect themselves while not crossing the line and killing innocent people.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

LOL

The beauty of America...we all get the same chance to succeed today. Affirmative Action has worn out its welcome and now just discriminates. To achieve equality, we must eliminate such things. We must eliminate hate groups like BLM and NAACP from having a meaningful voice. I'd list the KKK but they're irrelevant these days. I'm sure if they were brought up to the status of BLM however, some feelings would begin to change.

maybe these white racists groups should be included in your "eliminate hate groups" category, as well.
en.wikipedia.org...:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

oh ok...well, I guess that let's everybody else off the hook.....for all the LEO's out there, it's open season.

The point is you only care about black lives when it comes to the police. Do you praise the millions of daily stops/arrests that occur daily across America by our police that don't lead to any violence, or just the few thugs that provoke the police and get hurt or worse every year? Do you praise the police that are killed in the line of duty for not pulling their weapon out and attempting to go the alternative route to eliminate harm? Chances are, you don't don't have one iota of interest in any of that, you just care about the few lives taken when suspects break the law. Nothing else matters, amirite?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

LOL

maybe these white racists groups should be included in your "eliminate hate groups" category, as well.
en.wikipedia.org...:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

It doesn't matter who you include. You can throw every group into the mix and have them eliminated. There will never be equality until we can stand together. That's not what you want to hear, but that's what it's going to take.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I have an observation. If you go to a Clinton rally and then start spouting off about her failures, you would expect to get the boot.

He must have expected to get kicked out.

So this was just a publicity stunt to get more media attention for the BLM movement.

I do think that each and every police shooting needs to be reviewed by non law enforcement officers (Perhaps it's time to have a federal group do this to maintain some neutrality) . The police shoot about 500 people per year and all those shootings need to be reviewed to ensure that police are allowed to protect themselves while not crossing the line and killing innocent people.

stop the police from shooting and/or killing unarmed people....how simple is this message for law enforcement to comprehend?...this is a frickin' no-brainer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join