It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Muslim terrorist who fled Louisiana has been found in Washington, DC.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

LOL

The guy in 2013 looks twice as old as the guy in 2015...

ETA:

I wonder how many of you starred and flagged before even reading the article?

Come on guys fess up! lol
edit on 22-11-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The state of Louisiana was able to track him without any help from the Obama caliphate.

Maybe the state of Louisiana can give us his alleged name then?

The Obama caliphate?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is his name Barack Hussien Obama?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheridan91s

Obama is a Syrian refugee now? Oh wait, he's a Muslim Syrian refugee now?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I guess I should have clarified a bit more.

First, if you think everyone is vetted for 18-24 months that is a hysterical. That is a UN refugee program you are referring to. To place people. It was as nice propaganda article from CNN to let the sheep know that it was not 'refugees' or 'illegals' who did the killing in Paris. This way it makes it easier for us in the US to just accept it also.

There is also a difference between a 'refugee' and an 'illegal immigrant' which is a problem in the MSM as well as political circles. A refugee is replaced based on humanitarian need. Illegal immigrants are leaving their country on their own. Those are the definitions put forth by the UN.

To process 'legal' entry into the US i would propose in addition to the UN screening which they seem to do some of in the states but again, they are overburdened and underfunded to keep up.

7 days for someone coming into our country is more than enough if they are documented and want to come into our country legally. Whether it is through a VISA or through one of the many UN organizations or world wide churches(who all get federal funds to do this btw). They are then placed in a city that will accept them.

If there is a problem with the documents, they should be held for 30 days and if there are any issues they are gone. What is happening is that we as the US, since so overburdened, are simply taking the word of whatever organization that these people are cleared and they are in.

For Syrians it is more difficult and it should be based on the region.

No documents...no go. Real easy.

I mean, are you really going to tell me that the more than 500k Muslims brought into this country since 2010 were all vetted and there were no issues with any of them? Because I know quite a few if you do a quick search who were later arrested on different terror related charges.

edit on 11pm30pmf0000002015-11-23T12:18:59-06:001259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Absolutely spot on. The UN vetting refugees is laughable. This is the same bunch that put Saudia Arabia in charge of human rights issues...ha ha ha ha! IMHO, Obama is a globalist and would hand responsibility for American safety over to the UN in a heartbeat. That's his m.o......"make sure if something happens you can blame it on somebody else."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join