It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Race Deserves Obliteration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I know, I know..nobody wants to hear this yet putting our fingers in our ears while simultaneously mumbling "Lalalalalalala" is the reason nothing changes. Let's face it folks, humans are galactic morons and earth is the universe's highest rating reality show. I have no doubt that we are observed by aliens on a regular basis and I'm also pretty certain that observation is quite hilarious for those doing the observing. I mean how entertaining is it to watch a species, who is dependent on oxygen to survive, willingly pollute it? The same goes with water and the environment. We do this without thought of consequence and worse, it's done so that people can possess a wad of paper and ink called money. How wonderfully exciting is that? To top it off we also entertain our alien voyeurs with this awesome feat called "war". We kill each other over what we "believe". 99% of what we "believe" is based on what someone else told us so these acts of terror and violence aren't even our own original thought. We are a brainwashed cancer that spreads death and destruction, pollution and greed, misery and suffering wherever we are present. The intelligence of our race (especially America) has slumped to a level equal to that of the caveman. We believe what ever the internet, magazines, television etc. tells us. We put morons like the Kardashian's on some kind of pedestal and pay athletes hundreds of millions of dollars while our teachers barely make enough to survive. We are ass backwards and no one is doing a damn thing about it. We are too complacent as a society. We are too comfortable in our lounge chairs with a laptop propped on our over sized gut, a beer in one hand and a remote in the other. We smile and nod as our civil liberties are slowly stripped on a daily basis. We see global warming happening right before our eyes but make no effort to change our lifestyle to assist in ceasing that. Our excuse? "It doesn't matter, I'm just one person." If everyone who said or though that took action then our world would be completely different. I don't see things changing. I don't see things getting better. I don't see a difference coming and frankly I'm done. We are a self destructive species that has absolutely no purpose. Greed is our guiding light and we don't care what happens as long as we have our internet, gaming systems, air conditioning etc. Just take a look and the Internal Combustible Engine. The basis for this engine hasn't changed in 200 years. 200 years! i can't think of anything that hasn't progressed in 200 years. Hell in 50 years we went from a 2mb computer that took up a whole building to a 128gb computer that fits in your pocket. How is it that so many devices and products have evolved over the years except for the Internal Combustible Engine? Because the oil companies run everything and they don't give a rat's ass about the environment or the effects of their products; all for money. Of course we don't give it a second thought while filling up our cars at the gas station. hell makes no difference to us as long as we can get where we're going. our fear of inconvenience is going to be the death of our race. That said, we deserve to annihilate ourselves and we are well on our way to doing just that. If we all stood up and said "Enough, things would change. If we all rose together and said "No more" things would change; but we won't, because we're humans. I guarantee you that if the internet went down people would flood the streets rioting, demanding their service be restored. But hell, what else could you possibly expect? Human Nature is anything but natural. I'll STFU now.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Stop caring.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That's the price we pay for sentience, and without sentience, whats the point?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lead by example. You go first.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wall of text crits you for 100 dmg.

Not everybody is like you described. It would be pointless to kill off people who actually try and make a difference. Most of the time it's governments or big corporations doing massive polluting.. even if you do your part, you can't control the actions of others.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
well that's not very nice.

I happen to like living.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: planetyeck
Have you ever heard of a paragraph?

How nice that you feel I, my family, and my friends need to die. Those who feel as you do could set an example for the rest of us, I suppose.

You might want to ask yourself. Is it the whole species? Or is it that we have a demographic of our species that have had way too much power, for way too long. That people are fearful, and feel helpless to change it. The waters of life have been muddied by social engineering and propaganda. So much so, that we have people waiting and wanting for the grand suicidal finale, or a deity to come and do it for us. What a shame we hate ourselves and others so much, that we'd rather commit collective suicide, or pray for a deity to murder billions, than to focus our thoughts and actions on a better future for those who succeed us.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just let natural selection take it's course.

Soon enough we will likely be in a world war and lots of the weaker population will die off, natural selection..and who knows it could be you.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow and here I thought The wall was a Pink Floyd album,but then a rant like above sometimes feels good but dang learn to use the Enter key please...

originally posted by: planetyeck
I know, I know..nobody wants to hear this yet putting our fingers in our ears while simultaneously mumbling "Lalalalalalala" is the reason nothing changes.

Well then maybe a change of audience is in order, if you know one audience will not listen tell one that will...

Let's face it folks, humans are galactic morons and earth is the universe's highest rating reality show. I have no doubt that we are observed by aliens on a regular basis and I'm also pretty certain that observation is quite hilarious for those doing the observing.

Well seeing as the signals from earth are just now escaping our solar system, and what if we are the most advanced species out there the "Humans" reality show would be lost on anyone who could pick it up most likely drowned out by their episodes of leave it to woodchuck.

I mean how entertaining is it to watch a species, who is dependent on oxygen to survive, willingly pollute it? The same goes with water and the environment. We do this without thought of consequence and worse, it's done so that people can possess a wad of paper and ink called money. How wonderfully exciting is that?

Well pitch it to the Television Stations not to us, make yourself a wad of that paper and ink...

To top it off we also entertain our alien voyeurs with this awesome feat called "war". We kill each other over what we "believe". 99% of what we "believe" is based on what someone else told us so these acts of terror and violence aren't even our own original thought. We are a brainwashed cancer that spreads death and destruction, pollution and greed, misery and suffering wherever we are present.

Yep, the human race is good at what it does, we fight it is what we are for, fast breeding, take control of the top of the food chain, apex predators until the earth can make something we cant kill

The intelligence of our race (especially America) has slumped to a level equal to that of the caveman. We believe what ever the internet, magazines, television etc. tells us. We put morons like the Kardashian's on some kind of pedestal and pay athletes hundreds of millions of dollars while our teachers barely make enough to survive.

ugh ook, zug zug... Have problem, complain present no solution, just gritching. You can fix this, be the first go to your local school board meeting demand higher pay for the teachers over the coaches see how well that works, realize it dont make editorials about it, keep going to the school board meetings keep talking to others, keep pushing higher pay for the teachers. I just takes one, so are you going to stop gritching about it and just do it?

We are ass backwards and no one is doing a damn thing about it. We are too complacent as a society. We are too comfortable in our lounge chairs with a laptop propped on our over sized gut, a beer in one hand and a remote in the other.

Well I know I worked my bottom off to get my recliner and big screen monitor and beer takes work to do. I earned my comfort. If I see things becoming uncomfortable then I do something about it. I figure that is the case with most of the majority of us football watching celebrity ogling crowd.

We smile and nod as our civil liberties are slowly stripped on a daily basis.

Your just now figuring out it is a Bill of Privileges not a bill of rights? Rights can not be stripped Privileges can.

We see global warming happening right before our eyes but make no effort to change our lifestyle to assist in ceasing that. Our excuse? "It doesn't matter, I'm just one person." If everyone who said or though that took action then our world would be completely different.

So where are your plans for using water from melted ice caps to irrigate farms that are in drought? Why are you worrying about the earth changing instead of coming up with ideas to make the changes work in humanities favor?

I don't see things changing. I don't see things getting better. I don't see a difference coming and frankly I'm done. We are a self destructive species that has absolutely no purpose.

While that is a valid argument, I will counter with what are you doing to make it better? If your not seeing a difference why are you not stepping up to the plate, giving up so soon? Maybe the change which took 3 generation to arrive were it is would take at least 3 more to change to something better, how are you teaching the young to view the world?

Greed is our guiding light and we don't care what happens as long as we have our internet, gaming systems, air conditioning etc.

Really, that is the secret greed and laziness, so making something so more people can choose be lazy while getting your self wads of paper in the process would be a guiding light... we need more of that then not less.

Just take a look and the Internal Combustible Engine. The basis for this engine hasn't changed in 200 years. 200 years! i can't think of anything that hasn't progressed in 200 years. Hell in 50 years we went from a 2mb computer that took up a whole building to a 128gb computer that fits in your pocket. How is it that so many devices and products have evolved over the years except for the Internal Combustible Engine?

But there have been changes in 200 years, we added more valves to get faster speeds and better towing capabilities, we removed the dependence on lead additives. We have added fuel injection instead of air mix corroborators to make the length of time one tank of gas run further, we have added a hybrid system where now 200 miles of driving equals maybe 1 or 2 gallons of gas. And that is not even touching on pure electric cars and ethanol based engines

Because the oil companies run everything and they don't give a rat's ass about the environment or the effects of their products; all for money. Of course we don't give it a second thought while filling up our cars at the gas station. hell makes no difference to us as long as we can get where we're going. our fear of inconvenience is going to be the death of our race.

Naw don' think so, it is just right now Oil is cheep and plentiful, when the pinch starts to happen and things get uncomfortable then people will take action on making something new

That said, we deserve to annihilate ourselves and we are well on our way to doing just that. If we all stood up and said "Enough", things would change. If we all rose together and said "No more" things would change; but we won't, because we're humans.

Herd cats much?

I guarantee you that if the internet went down people would flood the streets rioting, demanding their service be restored. But hell, what else could you possibly expect? Human Nature is anything but natural. I'll STFU now.

Some Thoughts to chew on while ya enjoy a

CoBaZ

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
See a shrink. You're in a very bad place. I can't see how anyone would want to be around you with an attitude like that. And, of course, if people around you have abandoned you because of your piss poor attitude, that would tend to exacerbate that attitude even more. You have a right to be here, but you can relinquish that right at any time. Your choice. Just don't take an AK and try to take a lot of others with you. Talking like you are, you should be retained for questioning and potentially put away if you are deemed a danger to others.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What you said made me think of this quote from "A Course In Love" :

"What happened in the case of human beings, was a disconnect from you own true nature, which in turn cause a disconnect in your ability to express love, which in turn caused a disconnect in your ability to know God, because you did not know yourself. "

The world is meaningless. To be attached to this
meaningless world is insane. To value the valueless
is insane. Such only produces suffering. Is there no
end to suffering? Is there no end to this madness?

Why should you not be bitter when you and all of those you love will surely suffer and eventually die? Why not be bitter when you believe you are powerless? How difficult it is to believe that you need not change the world but only yourself. How difficult to imagine that htis one change could bring ab out all the changers you would imagine that even an army of angels could not bring about. While such a thought remains inconceivable to you it will not come to be.

Why would anyone look for an end to suffering if
they felt such a thing was impossible? What we do
instead is look for treatments for our symptoms,
not believing there is a cure. And so, no end is
sought because an end to suffering seems like
the impossible dream. Why seek an end to
what seems endless?

I wonder, "is it possible that suffering has gone on
for countless ages simply due to our inability to
birth the idea of an end to suffering?"

Buddha had that accomplishment. That knowing.
At first he wanted to remain silent, because he knew
this "knowingness" was beyond words. Buddha was
held by a new certainty: separation is illusion
and words only add to this cause or effect.

This was not Learned Wisdon, this was more than
that. It was "truth of no man," and it was "the truth
of being no man." And it spelled the end of suffering
and cessation of self-inflicted-nociceptive disorder.

It was the end to self-inflicted pain, and the beginning
of a new knowingness: "Knowing of Divine Self" or what
is also called "Oneness" or "Christ-Consciousness."
I simple call this new mind Divine Self Awareness.

...has not a part of you always known that suffering does not have to be even while you have accepted that it is? Let us now put an end to this acceptance through the birth of a new idea. It is an idea that says "only that which come from love is real." It is an idea that says "only that which fits within the laws of love is reality." It is an idea that say "all that love would not create does not exist."

And now a quote from "A New Earth"

The collective disease of humanity is that people are so engrossed in what happens, so hypnotized by the world of fluctuating forms, so absorbed in the content of their lives, they have forgotten the essence, that which is beyond content, beyond form, beyond thought. They are so consumed by time that they have forgotten eternity, which is their origin, their home, their destiny. Eternity is the living reality of who you are.

Eckhart Tolle goes on to say:

Some years ago when visiting China, I came upon a stupa on a mountaintop near Guilin. It had writing embossed in gold on it, and asked my Chinese host what it meant.

"It means 'Buddha.' " he said.

"Why are there two Characters rather than one?" I asked.

"One," he explained, means 'man.' The other mens 'no.' And the two together means 'Buddha.' "

I stood there in awe. The character for Buddha, already contained the whole teaching of the Buddha, and for those who have eyes to see, the secret of life,. Here are the two dimensions that make up reality, thingness and non-thingness, form and the denial of form, which is the recongintion that form is not who you are.

The world is meaningless, but God does not create meaningless things. Therefore the world we see was not created by God. Blame him not. Rather choose to see with the vision of Christ and Buddha. See beyond the form of who you think you are, and see the Divine Self inside. Then see this self same beingness in others. See the reality of love and reality of our relationship to one another. For this is all that is really REAL in our new vision. We are all in the family of God, we are all his children and her siblings. Know it or not, we are all chosen. Deny it or not, we all dwell in community. As illusion is peeled back, this occulted truth is revealed.

The world we see is not real, and what is not real does not exist. That includes death and taxes. That includes gender identity or any other form of identity, even sexual orientation. These things are not real outside of form and therefore they do not exist in the reality of heaven. In our Divine-Self we know this, for it is our home, it is who are are, and it is where we most want to be. So let it be.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sadly I agree with what you've said, although I disagree that we deserve death if anything we all deserve the chance to see a better,cleaner world to survive in.
Until we see what that world looks like we won't know what we shooting for if we want to make things better for the following generations.

I still have some semblance of hope in humanity and the fact that your sharing this means you still do as well.
Go out and meet people who actually care about the problems you mention and get involved, to complain at those who refuse to do anything about the problems of this world is counter productive.

My heart goes out to you man.

edit on 22-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: Grammatical

edit on 22-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The aliens are not our friends. They gave humans nuclear, chemical, biological and technology related info to kill us off, in part to keep a clear conscious. You are saying what they are thinking and why the info was leaked years ago. Thinking this way is a coping mechanism - when the time comes you can rationalize your loved ones death as well as yours as deserving. Its not. They tricked and lied. That is not human nature. They pretend it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

What color font is that, salmon? I feel ill.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

We are a brainwashed cancer that spreads death and destruction, pollution and greed, misery and suffering wherever we are present.

Yeah, yeah. Besides all of our flaws, I still LOVE us. We're a nutty bunch, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This reads like it belongs in a manifesto..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i imagine the earth will outlive us by hundreds of millions of years at the very least, and the universe will outlive the earth by hundreds of billions more. take into account that infinitesimally small temporal period we occupy, and cross it with the infinitesimally small chunk of cosmic space we occupy. this planet is a plague-infested flea caught in a massive tornado making its way to who knows where. in other words, none of this really matters, very literally, so dont get too worked up over it. chances are, most of what has your knickers in a twist will be a simple curiosity to whatever civilization digs us up in a few billions years. if our planet survives long enough for them to make the discovery. for the limited time you have here just do your best by everyone, including yourself. and hope for the best. the only difference you can make is the difference you make to yourself. anything more is unrealistic. ...but yeah, humans wont be around for longer than a few blinks of an eye in the grand cosmic scheme of things. if thats any consolation.
edit on 22-11-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

According to the system that is suppose to be

Text Red

(color=Red)Text Red(/color)

but I can see how it can be looking like salmon with the off eggshell color background.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Tldr for the most part. Many positives ... advances have come to the human race. Not all bad. But the bad persists. Due to...The people wont change. They are complacent. When that fails even then people may not be able to care. Maybe just maybe will wake them up.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I agree. I will go first.
If you promise to take good care of my three cats one beagle and a rotty. (She doesn't like strangers nor does the youngest cat)
Oh and then you must visit the little old lady I visit every Tuesday, and take the trash out on Thursdays for my neighbor and feed the crows in winter.

No seriously we are a disgusting bunch.
I wish you would paragraph your writing, since you have a good point it would make it a much easier read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join