It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hallucinating? voices? ghosts? demons? wait to submit to doctors..read..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
ive just written out the hearing/interaction i have heard since it started again about 4:30am to prove to those skeptical about voices being a mental disorder being a natural event of a sick mind. this should prove that they are a separate intent and liars who are really a AI type implant or bio-adaptive system. It will be added here shortly.

note (took 50mg clozapine at 6:00pm-slept 6 hours) all quiet 1 am-4:30am 11/23.

Here is a recording of what i go through..this is mild by the way..i get worse especially before medication yesterday..
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
4:28am (male voice) a*hole you wont hear my system with a clozapine
4:31am clicks (slight female voice sounds)
4:32am (male voice) alright-alright you..now my..f* you.. now you have..me...im not..understanding
4:33am perp now i/he didnt..what..ask you..now we wont/dont..hear me
4:36am mother f*er now you/we a*hole..(unintellagable banter)(voice slides/clicks)
4:39 (female voice) we dont hear a system F* you.
ME-STOP ALL
4:41 unintelligable banter
4:44 male voice) f* all that is not the system
4:46 me..you..out (oscilation voices sound unintelligable)
4:47 male voice) oscillation x2
4:48 out of me..alright..clicks
4:49 female voice) recording something paper not here/hearing
ME-mental pushing internal brain/organs
4:50 quiet yelling male voice) YAY/HEY you have a ..(unintellagable)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
after posting the previous, my internet slowed and froze. disconnected. then tv started clicking at my heart rate. i tried to record the tv clicks, they stopped exactly when i hit record.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
after posting the previous, my internet slowed and froze. disconnected. then tv started clicking at my heart rate. i tried to record the tv clicks, they stopped exactly when i hit record.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Hi a few asked you what brand of foot cream did you use?
This is quite important fot the debate.
Limbo

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Bravo - You Sir/Madam are an Outstanding Human.

Great advice not only for the OP, but for many on the mental health spectrum.

I am passing your advice on to a Dear Friend's son that is in much psychic pain.

OP, sounds like a great road map for healing...the best to both of you.

Happy Thanksgiving and Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Limbo

Hi a few asked you what brand of foot cream did you use?
This is quite important fot the debate.
Limbo

i dont want to advertise without getting paid!
kidding..
dr. scholls.

not the guy who invented toaster strudels!

so the fish food idea is fishy..but here are the things that had temporary effect for me that helped a little

sage leaves all over on floors and metal window cills/objects
green stones in yard all over
burn sage
incence
charcoal mesh screen
weedblock fabric
wax smudging
salt around doors and windows
colored lights
memory foam

OBJECTS OF CONCERN
fridge
air conditioner
fans
radios
tvs
speakers

LOCATION OF POSSIBLE INTERNAL AFFECTS
back of brain
around ears
throat
jaw
heart
lungs
stomach
left hip
right thigh
left shin
hands/feet
edit on 23-11-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Paranoia is very common in folks that did meth+ the lack of "quality" sleep because---Fight or Flight gets jumbled in the receptors due to erroneous belief systems, chemicals in food, and emf radiation.
But then again just because your are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you----

Humans tend to be predatory and bullyish towards anything that is not part of the norm/herd mentality and there are several of them in CULT-ure.

Basic othering 101 what it boils down to.

OTHERING 101

edit on 23-11-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you...that level of ineptitude from your voices aren't "the Government"....It's far worse. You have an infestation of Wannabes.

Please see a mental health professional and tell them you have an infestation of Sloppy Interns....they're trying their hand at old school Psy-Op tech and their superiors need to know about Ethics Violations.

I know that sounds absurd for those who don't deal with this stuff, but I still get those brats from time to time in my head. They're easy to spot because of their tactics, methodology and off the chart inhumane ineptitude and lingo. Mostly they treat me like a personal "google" for things they're too lazy to research and write on their own. Annoying little twerps and they don't deserve even the paper their "diplomas" are printed on.

Seriously, dude...check in with your local Health Center and tell them/show them your transcripts of what you experience. KEEP COPIES. Those in the know will be able to help somewhat. Be patient, it's long line in there.

Also....are you in a urban or rural environment?
Dense city or suburban area?
How old is the make your your residence?
Take that information with you depending on your location.

They will ask some questions, but be honest and patient with them.

I ask because It helps narrow down how this type of harassment occurs and steps needed to resolve it.

I am not joking here either.
Not one little bit.
The "system" is full of those types of Trolls, and sounds like your place might be infested.

You need to get word out to the right people for help in getting a clean up....if they're tampering with your utilities trying to Skinner Box you that's a serious violation. It happens from time to time but you don't really hear about it on the mainstream because people would wig out over the smallest technological glitch or interruption in services during blackouts and flee into a panic for no reason over nothing.

To quote Agent K:
"A person is smart, people are dumb, panicky animals and you know it."

You're a human being with rights, not a free test subject for that type of crap.
Those kids bugging you need reigning in big-time.

Seriously.

If you insist on putting your pride before your dignity and right to a harassment free life, that's on you.

That's all I can offer at the moment....a bit of advice.
Sorry I can't kick their bratty butts back to the curb myself or I would in a heartbeat.

Hang in there.

edit on 11/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

well GE ill just tell what they are..some part of it is a "thought stream" announcer. that goes to what seems to be either a pre-programmed AI with a "character set" that behaves like a real person but is not. and they somehow are able when fully connected to all functions of me to react like a human acting like a methed up mind F-ing retard..its pure torchure though.

Im ok. if you read my OP fully i stated i have been on meds and they almost killed me.

I started them again to live a little longer to suffer this cr**. Its a lie within a lie within the truth within a lie.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If your medications are giving you those serious side effects, tell your doctor immediately. If he doesn't listen to your concerns and try alternatives, patiently and politely insist. If he still won't work with you, request a new doctor. Always be calm, patient, polite, and firm.

They had me on some stuff a long time ago that shut down my hypothalamus and gave me simulated heart attacks. I "died" briefly several times before I couldn't take it anymore. I was lucky the doc I had back then told me I had other options.

I did have some severe covert tech bombardments back early on, but I won't get into how bad they were and how they manifested because malingerers are a dime a dozen on the internet these days and I don't want them taking notes on how to fake electronic harassment and/or "symptoms" and clog the mental health system up further with their Munchhausen or Munchhausen-By-Proxy lies and drama-fests stealing time and resources from legit cases.

I could go on and on, but the last thing I want to do is give those types of brats more intel.

Wish I could do more than just trade notes on this one.
Hang in there.

edit on 11/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
website

Authors' conclusions: Clozapine may be more effective in reducing symptoms of schizophrenia, producing clinically meaningful improvements and postponing relapse, than typical antipsychotic drugs - but data are weak and prone to bias. Participants were more satisfied with clozapine treatment than with typical neuroleptic treatment. The clinical effect of clozapine, however, is, at least in the short-term, not reflected in measures of global functioning such as ability to leave the hospital and maintain an occupation. The short-term benefits of clozapine have to be weighed against the risk of adverse effects. Within the context of trials, the potentially dangerous white blood cell decline seems to be more frequent in children and adolescents and in the elderly than in young adults or people of middle age. The existing trials have largely neglected to assess the views of participants and their families on clozapine. More community-based long-term randomised trials are needed to evaluate the efficacy of clozapine on global and social functioning as trials in special groups such as people with learning disabilities.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yeah, I had some bad times on that stuff.
Once again, won't get into it.

Only thing that helped me was Haldol.
Everyone has different needs in what they respond to effectively.

It sounds like yours aren't the right fit.
Ask you doctor about Neurontin.

It helps control brain epilepsy, which can sometimes trigger unwanted mental manifestations and certain rogue thought associations at random. Plus, added benefit of calming the nerves and reducing anxiety.

Don't know your regimen in the past, but I've been through almost all the older stuff, including Lithium

If my prior hunch of Intern Trolls was right, they might be assigned to a particular drug cocktail for those types of b.s. "tests" and harassment. It's sickening, but sociopathy is easier to hide than the more manifest trademarks of higher functioning schizo-spectrum disorders. They like to "play" with cases like ours because the majority of the public sector won't believe us and just write us off as "mental messups" while they happily consume resources at their leisure unawares and happy in their biased perspectives of personal comfort zoning.

Sorry I'm on a tear, but Lab Ratting human beings gets my goat in a bad way.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

in my view they are using us (voice hearers) as surrogate criminals, or they get off on us suffering and constantly guessing whats real. For me they tried like hell to make me suicidal. Me, im a rock. blessed with wisdom manifest of nature and mind, and though they will make me suffer. i will find the truth of their tyranny and lies. Its hard to be mad at a machine>>

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
just a update for those also suffering voices. last night i restarted clozapine. slept all day from it this morning.
im right about the refridgerator being a source point of access to me. i covered it with weedblock fabric slowed them a little. But altering my idea about fish food and protien. I think they use protein to fascilitate the sound. so i tried a distraction after trying it on my fridge.

I took a ceramic cup, sea salt, fish food and hot water mix. on fridge they got a little clearer and louder (clozapine helps reduce the ascpects and volume). so i had a thought of puring it in drain pipes, i did in my tub and toilet, and put the cup with a layer of wet salt in the bottom back by the fridge..so far im really not hearing them.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

this is a re-creation of what it sounds like when Electronic harrassment systems link up to you and then break, it sounds like a combination of a audio switch and power switch for a big sound board. i heard such sounds many times in the last year, heard it tonight so i thought i share, with a snide face for those behind the torchure.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ill explain my environment and how im getting reactions in hearing.

1st i had copper-copper/silver-copper/silver/gold winds around faucets-stopped them for a time.

came back-moved weedblock on top of fridge, 1 wire wind and some other blocks..started..talking to them

placed a pyrex cup over drains in sinks filled with water/garlic/foot cream/fish bowl water cleaner

only hearing random refractive sound bits.

keep you updated

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join