It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Reality: Another Cop Has Faked an Ambush on Himself – and Threw In a Bomb Threat Too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Looks like we have a new trend!

Cops are now staging their own "ambushes" and calling in their own bomb threats to schools. I guess this is supposed to get some kind of sympathy points for the department and maybe some budget money to fight off those crazy citizens who keep targeting them (if they would stop getting caught faking it all anyway).

What is next?

maxchantha.wordpress.com...

Max Chantha
November 19, 2015

MASSACHUSETTS – It would seem that police propaganda regarding the War on Cops is not sufficiently fooling the public, evidenced by a bizarre trend of cops staging attacks on themselves. Sadly, for cops like Bryan Johnson of the Millis police department, these wannabe warrior cops are not as skilled in theatrics as they are in oppression.

Johnson, a likely admirer of infamous ambush-staging scumbag “G.I. Joe” Gliniewicz, sparked a huge – and taxpayer costly – manhunt after he radioed in being fired upon from a maroon pickup truck that supposedly fled into the woods. He then intentionally destroyed his police cruiser after shooting into it. The subsequent pursuit of his imagined attacker terrified local residents who were forced to stay inside.

Clearly not satisfied with making Millis’ citizens fear a gunman lurking around in their community, he moved on to threatening their children. The same day Johnson began his fantasy war, he also called in a bomb threat to Millis High School, spreading the toxic but invented terror necessary to make him look like a victim, and the Millis community a target.

Johnson has been charged with a slew of crimes revolving around him firing his weapon unnecessarily in a residential area, calling in a false bomb threat, making a false police report, and destruction of property, for which he might face over forty years in prison. The severity of his crime will bring his trial to the Superior Court.

Johnson is one of many that have adopted (unsuccessfully) the tactic of giving substance to their own unrealistic vision of a nation that both hates and needs them, framing themselves as some caste of unsung warriors. By casting himself as a victim and Millis as a target, he tried to not only garner sympathy and support for himself, but create a threat to the town that would in turn justify Johnson and his department’s existence – and perhaps a surge in their funding. This type of false flag attack, while poorly executed and neatly backfiring, is truly a threat to the security of America and the integrity of law enforcement. When police start staging crimes and thereby creating a self-sustaining cycle, they can no longer be trusted, and resemble those criminals they are charged with arresting.

www.boston.com... LWW35JnLg8I/story.html

By Hilary Sargent
Boston.com Staff | 11.19.15 | 2:24 PM

The former Millis police officer whose alleged lies about a gunfight led to an exhaustive manhunt was indicted Thursday on new charges by a Norfolk County grand jury.

Bryan Johnson, 24, of Millis, is now charged with willful communication of a bomb threat to a school, misleading a criminal investigation, discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling, making a false police report, willful and malicious destruction of property over $250, and wanton destruction of property over $250, according to the Norfolk District Attorney’s office.

On September 2, just hours after a bomb threat was made to a town school, Johnson radioed to report that a white man in a red truck fired a handgun at him and that he fired back and then crashed his police cruiser, authorities said.

Authorities quickly launched a manhunt and put schools on lockdown.

Two days later, Johnson was fired from the police department, and charged with having fabricated the entire story. According to police, Johnson confessed that there had been no gunfight, and that he had fired three shots into his own cruiser.

Thursday’s grand jury indictment includes the new charge that Johnson was also allegedly responsible for calling in the bomb threat.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This was three months ago.

The officer in question was immediately fired and charged.

He should be punished to the fullest extent of the law for his crimes.

www.wcvb.com...
edit on 22-11-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePigThey really scraped the bottom of the barrel with hiring that idiot, No?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Small scale false flag.

People act like they don't exist.

Historically the term "false flag" has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging the enemy, has long been accepted[1] but the contemporary term False flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

edit on 22-11-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Far out the story if the guy destroying the cruiser brought up images of the movie superbad.... Life imitating art eh

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Great job posting not only a three month old story, but one that was posted on ATS as it happened.

That's quite a "trend", when one has to keep using the same incident over and over.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Can you link the thread that you are referring to?
I just did a bit of searching, but came up blank.

I ask, because I am here basically every single day...and was at that time as well, and this is a story I must have missed....somehow. You know, since I "hate cops" and all

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

We are talking about what defines a terrorist in another thread.

Supposedly the definition is spreading terror to incite political change.

I would say this falls under that definition but as I said in the other thread he will not be charged with terrorism because of where he was born.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Kaputsa posted this one when it was released that he had staged it all:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this one as it was happening, and it also covers it being staged:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ty...
Will take a look at them.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Police departments are made of humans. Some humans make mistakes while others are just plain bad.

This officer was bad and he was punished for his actions.

As far as I am concerned that's the end of the story. I just don't like the "cop block mentality" of using this incident to "prove" that all cops are bad (not saying that is what's happening here).

Here are some incidents where teachers called in bomb threats.

www.google.com...=teacher%20calls%20in%20bomb%20threat

Here are some incidents of doctors calling in bomb threats.

www.google.com...=doctor+calls+in+bomb+threat

Like I said, the whole human element thing plays a role.

top topics

join