It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohummud prophecy coming true

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Mohummud made two prophecies

First costantinople would fall into the hands of Islam
Which is now turkey

The second prophecy is that one day the Koran
Will be preached across the land of Rome

How does 80 million Catholics convert to Islam

Through invasion and occupation

Nostradamus prophecy confirms this

He claimed that when Italy shakes from

An earthquake and rome is destroyed

The moslims will evoke the Saints of saints
With the war cry Allah akbar

They will cross Gibraltar into Spain
They will enter through greese
And cross the waters by boats

They will bring with them lawless faithless invasion pestilence and death

At this time Russia will be advancing into paris
Where the Russians will find documents that will expose corruption throughout the western world

The Vatican will be ransacked
Boats will lead away prisoners of all ages

O Rome your ruin is approaching
Not that of your walls but of your lifeblood
And substance
Wickedness will work such a way through writings that all shall be persecuted

The blood of the clergy shall flow in the streets
Like heavy rain

But Mohummud failed to see what will happen after this event

Nostradamus claimed a great landing of western soilders on the beaches of France
Lead by a great king who will drive the moslims and Russians out of Europe
And persue the moslims into the Holy lands

This king will make the worshippers of Friday lower their wings.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
*Sits back with popcorn* This should be fun... And when is this going to occur exactly?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Why do you say this is coming true?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Europe was already invaded by Islam once before which is why they are so hell-bent on re-establishing their Caliphate that far north. Remember the Moors in Spain? Remember the legends of Dracula? Those are tails from the Muslim invasion of Europe.

People forget that the Crusades were provoked initially by Muslim expansion into Europe.

And today, Muslims are upset by Western squatters in their lands, but for them, their lands often include any territory they once held, so Moorish Spain and those parts of Europe once trod by Islamic boots are their lands now in some Islamic interpretations, at least the in the eyes of those we are trying to so hard to appease.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: piney
From Google below .

Did you mean: Muhammad

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Not one link and only one period.

You must be a 'just believe it'.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Europe was already invaded by Islam once before which is why they are so hell-bent on re-establishing their Caliphate that far north. Remember the Moors in Spain? Remember the legends of Dracula? Those are tails from the Muslim invasion of Europe.

People forget that the Crusades were provoked initially by Muslim expansion into Europe.

And today, Muslims are upset by Western squatters in their lands, but for them, their lands often include any territory they once held, so Moorish Spain and those parts of Europe once trod by Islamic boots are their lands now in some Islamic interpretations, at least the in the eyes of those we are trying to so hard to appease.

Don't you mean extremist muslims, not representatives of islam as a whole? They did all that nasty stuff. All the moderate muslims wanted back then was to eat food, and live in peace with other religions.

Hmm, or does history paint a completely different picture to what we are forced to believe today, if you think about it....

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Are you sure you didn't mean to say morehummus?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Dates or its not happening !

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

How does prophecy confirm another prophecy? Care to explain how that works??

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
Why do you say this is coming true?
I was respectfully asking because last night I had something happen that disturbed me. As I was drifting off to sleep, in the twilight zone I saw news reports of (or what I think they would look like) from the Vatican after a terror attack, smoke from a bomb and a few dead bodies probably from gunshots. I then remembered the words of Pope Leo 10th, I think, that said he saw the pope leave the Vatican walking over the bodies of his dead cardinals*. I woke up with a start, and felt like telling my wife that the next attack would be at the Vatican.

I sometimes get these startled sudden wake ups from the drifting off stage, not often maybe about 2 or 3 times a year, so I don't usually take any notice of them. But I remembered this one when I woke up today. Then I got on the net and there was a story about the Vatican saying they were aware they were a target but they would carry on as usual despite it. And now there is what you have posted. Coincidence probably.

*I looked it up and that is not exactly what he said but quite similar and it was Pius 10th not Leo, but that is what I thought at the time.

edit on 21/11/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Two words: Satanic verses...

So according to Islam, Mohammad claimed to be a prophet for both God AND the devil?

Seems legit...

If Satan could put words into Muhammad's mouth once, and make him think they were revelations from Allah, who is to say that Satan did not use Muhammad as his mouth piece on other occasions?

One of the most embarrassing events in Muhammad's life occurred when Satan put his words in Muhammad's mouth. Muhammad spoke Satan's words as the word of God. This event is documented by several early Muslim scholars and referenced in the Hadith and Quran. Later Muslims, ashamed that their self declared prophet spoke Satan's words, denied the event occurred. A myriad of excuses and denials have been put forth by these later Muhammadans to cover up Muhammad's sinful error.

It must be pointed out again that the "Satanic Verses" event is not something made up by non-Muslims. The event is recorded by the earliest Islamic sources available on Muhammad's life. No one should think that it is a story made up by people who are critical of Islam. It is an episode directly found in the early Islamic records.

This topic is one of the most controversial in Islam. Satan caused Muhammad to recite his words as God's words. This is exactly what Muhammad did - he advocated the worship of pagan deities as intercessors with God. Later, after Muhammad admitted his mistake and took back the words, he had the audacity to say that God made light of the event! God has never made light of sin or false prophets.

Think about it, which of the Old Testament prophets ever spoke the words of Satan? Those prophets loved their people, but they persisted in speaking the truth to them, not compromising the word of God to gain peace and converts as Muhammad did.

How many other words were influenced by Satan? Why would God make light of a prophet speaking Satan's words as God's? Didn't God command in the Old Testament that false prophets should be put to death? Didn't Jesus predict that false prophets would come and mislead many? (Ref. Matthew 24:11).

Muhammad had a deal with the devil. Satan led, he followed. If Muhammad began to get off course, Muhammad was corrected. Islam's denial of Christ's identity, is Satan's stronghold upon millions of people. Muslims follow one of the false prophets Jesus foretold.

www.answering-islam.org...

edit on 21-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If anything ever appears to be fulfilling Islamic prophecy, it's because the extremist Muslims are actively trying to make those prophecies come true.

It's not by chance or "fate" or "divine guidance" or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Who cares what mudhommaid said.....

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

how can you joke about something as serious as this when we are being attacked by taboulis and falafels.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
...well when the muslims become the majority around the world and forcing you to become a muslim wether you like it or not and ban all other forms of religions and the only true religion is islam or you have to pay a tax ( protection money) just to be alive I will be worried .! very worried.. about that false prophet muhammadi what he said and his teachings and their false god .. allah... a reply to: jheated5

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
who is mohominid ? is he with iceiss ?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Japan had it right, mosques are illegal there and do they have these issues? nope

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Why lie? They are not illegal at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Um, okay. If you think so...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join