It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Info Hypothesis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

lol check this one out

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

geez rukia, what next?....are you going to say "giiiiive mmeeee aaaalllll yooouurrr monnneyyyy"?....

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That one is sad. Out of curiosity, do you know why I say that?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

No, I don't . Why did you say that?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Because, to me, it gives the illusion of two things approaching one another infinitely that will never quite manage to reach that point of contact. Like two hearts, or two minds, or us and the truth.
edit on 23/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I like the ones that move but aren't animated

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
I think that it would then make sense for them to slowly disseminate information to the public under the guise of shows like Ancient Aliens and UFO files etc.

My take on this is that if the MSM airs something you can count on it having a stealth agenda behind it.

I see 'Ancient Aliens' as nothing more than disinfo and propaganda.

I totally agree with what mamabeth said:

"UFO's are real and their occupants are not extraterrestrial but inter-dimensional."

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

Watch the Unholy Communion video if you have time.

It completely tipped the scales for me personally.

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

Another interesting search I haven't looked at yet:

Area 51 scientist Ed slade

edit on 23-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe Mother Earth is trying to communicate with us.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
"I have seen the same stories time and time again, as they rehash them on different shows."a reply to: rukia

You are correct about that. Seems like every time a UFO doc is made we have to sit through the whole thing from the beginning and watch how the wheel was invented over and over.

I do not think the mil/gov is letting things out piecemeal. That comes from the civilian side. I think the mil/gov wants to keep everything under wraps. They are casting a blind eye on the aliens human experiments in order to obtain the aliens help with their technology.

They cannot let that info out because then everyone would know that they allowed this human experimentation and did nothing to try to prevent it. Judging by Nightmare Hall, that is tantamount to murder.

627,911 people went missing in 2013.
In the US alone.

On average, in the US, 750,000 people go missing every year.

And no, they did not all go to Jarred's.

People tend to blame it all on sexual perverts and teenage runaway's, but you need to look no farther than the nearest UFO to account for a big chunk of those that are missing. When you see one, it is either dropping someone off or picking someone up. And sometimes they do not get dropped back off.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"I see 'Ancient Aliens' as nothing more than disinfo and propaganda." a reply to: Murgatroid

What makes you say that?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Like, why would a base commander who is a wwii bomber veteran with experience of all things man made suddenly allow the story of a "captured disk" to be released and then pose embarrassed for the press photo op the next day with a bunch of sticks and foil, now calling it a balloon?
a reply to: intrptr

And instead of getting in trouble for such a foolish thing he got a promotion!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

627,911 people went missing in 2013.
In the US alone.

But they don't tell you how many are found every year.

A missing person report includes children of divorced parents who don't follow the parenting schedule. In this case a parent has to go to the police and file a missing persons report. I looked at this before, the numbers are far from accurate.

edit on 24-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The base commander was told to lie about what he had seen.In my research
I had heard that there were human body parts found stored in that roswell crash.
Not from the "pilots" but human body parts.
Since I believe these entities to be inter-dimensional,maybe they need something
from our physical world to sustain them while they are here.That would also explain
the cattle mutilations and human mutilations.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"Like, why would a base commander who is a wwii bomber veteran with experience of all things man made suddenly allow the story of a "captured disk" to be released and then pose embarrassed for the press photo op the next day with a bunch of sticks and foil, now calling it a balloon?
a reply to: intrptr

And instead of getting in trouble for such a foolish thing he got a promotion!

I didn't know that part, thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"I see 'Ancient Aliens' as nothing more than disinfo and propaganda." a reply to: Murgatroid

What makes you say that?

I agree with that sentiment. I watched them when they first came out, for a while. Until they started spending whole episodes looking for aliens in caves and underwater, lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You are correct about that. Seems like every time a UFO doc is made we have to sit through the whole thing from the beginning and watch how the wheel was invented over and over.

Agreed.

Not only, sometimes they make you wait the entire show for some tiny clip of footage of something already debunked, usually over and again.

Any of the good cases they just rehash stuff already out there.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

YES. YES. DO IT NOW.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Mhm (btw your line about Jareds made me geek out) I think you're right. It's kinda like what David Paulides talks about with the disappearances in national parks. I think that it's definitely a strong possibility that UFOs are involved.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
“IT having the enormous technological advantage and arriving here only to crash in a desert because of lighting or because we pointer a radar at them/IT I'm not buying that either.”

Why not? No one said they were perfect. Do not attribute superman abilities to them.

Any Orangutan can tell you that helicopters are advanced birds. But that does not mean that they do not crash all the time.

These little saucers seen flying around did not come across the gulf of space all on their own, they came inside the much bigger ships. The talent of flying through empty space compared to flying over a planetary landscape during an electrical storm are not one and the same.

Just because you have a highly advanced technology does not mean something cannot go wrong with it. There are always unforeseen circumstances and limits placed on machinery. Lightning is a mighty force of nature. Two ships colliding while trying to avoid a bolt is not improbable.

The idea of radar bringing them down is funny, but also not improbable. A low tech problem causing flight failure is odd, but ironic enough to be a real problem that only needed slight tweaking to overcome. Thus there are no more radar caused crashes.

As for the hard evidence, it's all underground, hidden from our view by the very people who are supposed to protect us. Just because they won't let you see it does not mean it does not exist. a reply to: Paddyofurniture

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It makes no sense that Ancient Aliens would be disinfo and propaganda.
Because that would go directly against the concept of disinfo and propaganda.

Ancient Astronauts are part of the government cover up. Not something they would advertise, but the very opposite.

Once the mil/gov established contact with ET they learned as much as they could. They learned how many races are visiting now and how many races had visited before. They learned long before “Chariots of the Gods” about the contact history of Earth. (This was why they imprisoned the author to shut him up. But it did not stick, he got out and his books became more popular and widely read than before.)

If everyone knew that ancient astronauts came here in the past, then everyone would start believing that modern ones were here now.

The mil/gov could not go around letting people believe that aliens started our civilization so they had to cover that up. So the gov controls the grants and student loans and basically all of academia. That way, if you start teaching that ancient astronauts were real or you teach the problems of why evolution does not hold up, you get ousted. Anything that promotes aliens on Earth will get shut down. Just like what happened to UFO Hunters when they started poking around Dolce. They control the bucks, they pull the sponsors and you get shut down.

edit on 24-11-2015 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by spiritualarchitect because: (content)

edit on 24-11-2015 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join