It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Info Hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So, I've been watching programs about UFO's since they first started to come out. I have seen the same stories time and time again, as they rehash them on different shows. And slowly, new information comes out from those cases. I feel like we are being fed the facts piecemeal.

You know how in the 1950's when the government covered up the fact that they had acknowledged UFO's due to fear of public disorder? I think that's key here. And I don't fault the government for being all hush-hush--because they're right. People are generally freaker-outers--they scream and they go nuts at a hint of danger. Obviously, this type of reaction doesn't do anyone any good. The government has known about these things since at least the 50's and has had dealings with them over the course of many years.

I think that it would then make sense for them to slowly disseminate information to the public under the guise of shows like Ancient Aliens and UFO files etc. So then, that gives people a chance to either dismiss those stories or to believe them. And those stories keep being told--to slowly break down the mental walls of the people that don't believe them to slowly ease them into becoming believers of such phenomena.

That's what I think the plan is.

What say you, ATS?
--Do you think that I might be correct? Or am I totally wrong?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

-Do you think that I might be correct? Or am I totally wrong?
a reply to: rukia
In all likely hood, you're correct. I don't know what I witnessed but if it was made on this planet, by the minds of humans alone, man, we have been ripped off for a very long time. That thing, in 1983, was not available on the Boeing catalog.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

?What is the mesmerizing gif that I am looking at. Something is trying to be triggered in my consciousness.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
People would freak out at first but they would get used to it, if the government was hiding facts then I wouldn't think it was out of our best concern, more like they feared their power would be in danger. And the theory of the government slowly leaking info for us sometimes seems plausible, but if you consider the several deaths of ufo researchers in the past that happened under weird circumstances and are alleged to be done by people within government to cover up info, then if true, leaking info to us would be the last thing happening if they were silencing researchers and their info. Who knows really, I don't

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

It is indeed quite mesmerizing. ^_^

It's just a random pretty gif from tumblr that I found the other day on my facebook newsfeed (and snaffled for later use
)--do you think that it might be that blue color that you're remembering?

a reply to: Telepathy3

Maybe because they wanted to tell people too much too quickly--or maybe they wanted to tell people the actual truth (instead of the likely watered-down version that we get, anyway). Yeah, your guess is as good as mine.

a reply to: donktheclown

I hear you. Too many people have seen these weird things for all of them to be something stupid like an aircraft or a weather balloon or a funky cloud.

edit on 21-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

So, I've been watching programs about UFO's since they first started to come out. I have seen the same stories time and time again, as they rehash them on different shows. And slowly, new information comes out from those cases. I feel like we are being fed the facts piecemeal.

You know how in the 1950's when the government covered up the fact that they had acknowledged UFO's due to fear of public disorder? I think that's key here. And I don't fault the government for being all hush-hush--because they're right. People are generally freaker-outers--they scream and they go nuts at a hint of danger. Obviously, this type of reaction doesn't do anyone any good. The government has known about these things since at least the 50's and has had dealings with them over the course of many years.

I think that it would then make sense for them to slowly disseminate information to the public under the guise of shows like Ancient Aliens and UFO files etc. So then, that gives people a chance to either dismiss those stories or to believe them. And those stories keep being told--to slowly break down the mental walls of the people that don't believe them to slowly ease them into becoming believers of such phenomena.

That's what I think the plan is.

What say you, ATS?
--Do you think that I might be correct? Or am I totally wrong?
so just from the 50s the government has been covering it up? if ur watching ancient aliens then you know its way before then and if your believing any of them programs you have a problem,i record and watch them all the time and its them programs that has made me actually laugh and say wtf and make me doubt everything i use to belive in.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

I'm just going off of when I know the U.S. government acknowledged it and then rescinded that acknowledgement. Frankly, I think aliens are demons/angels. I know weird stuff happened in ancient times--and I believe that those weird gods that they used to have probably physically were there. There's too many historical accounts of these things. Ancient Aliens is a hilarious show with their-- "AND IF SO--ALIEMS!" And the credible things they talk about are quickly ruined by their stupid commentary. I don't necessarily believe these shows in their entirety--but I do believe that people have seen these things. Like I said, it gives people like you a way to dismiss these things. But it still exposes you to them--which is the 'plan'.

dun dun dunnnn
THE PLOT THICKENS

edit on 21-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

yea, but who are you?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It could be that I have dreamt of some similar visualizations. I often have dreams of these kinds, swirling vortexes and Non-Euclidean constructs. They are like familiar messages of guidance to me. As for the colour blue it could be another variation of the colour green. Or is it the other way round.

Any way I am ready for full-disclosure. Yes indeed, and it could be the jolt that the mind set of the human race needs to catch up to all the fantastic technology available.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I think I know what you're talking about. I sometimes have the whole swirling vortex thing with the light going through it when I close my eyes before bed at night. I think it is probably something to do with going from looking at my phone to laying in bed in the dark, though. I,too, wish that there was a special show or something for people who just want to know more about it and who wouldn't flip out. But that's pie in the sky, I bet.

I think what's really telling is how the subject of aliens has become more and more mainstream and accepted over the last decade or so. Now, it seems like the majority of people seem to believe in aliens--even if they haven't seen a UFO or whatever. I think there's probably a connection to the media with that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

With the demons and angels being aliens is one of the theories I like the most. For me it makes the most logical sense but I also factor in such that many ancient text of such like have been written whilst the author was under the influence of mind altering substances which would allow them to see such beings in the first place because the aliens vibrate on a different frequency range.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The problem with the theory is that it has been around a long time and many of the players have suggested that "Disclosure," which is the common name, is going to happen "Real Soon Now" and it never does. If you read the literature over the last 70 years it's the same story over and over. Someone "in the know" breathlessly reveals that someone else "way high up" in intelligence or government circles is about to spill the beans, but only when conditions are right and some set of barriers is removed. It's always the case that "we really want to tell you, but we just can't reveal ourselves yet." The basic story has dozens of iterations over the years.

AND it's a cottage industry. Look up "Disclosure" and you will find many individuals either ostensibly on the outside sure the dam is about to break, or on the inside assuring us all that it will. This does sell a few books and gain a small audience for the latest History Channel revelations,

but it never happens. It's kind of like Jesus coming again. In Paul's time he preached that Jesus was coming again within the believers' lifetimes, so those guys had best clean up their act. It's been 2,000 years and people still claim the same thing. The idea of Disclosure and an imminent revelation of all things UFO is a Cargo Cult.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The government, if it knows, has no incentive to every reveal this information.

Why would they let the public know that there is such a force abroad in the land? A species that they cannot control or defeat. A species that can do what it likes with our planet and its people.

They would be admitting they are powerless. They will never do that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Don't watch that GIF.

It's doing something!

Must.......not........watch, sigh.......that..........G.....I....F...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

That, my friend, is the most sensible thing I have read on here today.

Spot on.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Lol...exactly what I was thinking.

But for real, I think this is correct. Not everyone would take it to kindly if they were told outright. Some are waiting for it, some fear it and some really don't care.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Personally, I would like to see"whatever" race of alien come here and kick some ISIS butt.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The 1938 radio broadcast of The War of The Worlds was proof that the general
population wasn't ready into accepting the reality of UFO's.During the 1950's
UFO's stories and movies were starting to fascinate people.In the 1960's we had
Star Trek to tempt us to dream of space travel to other galaxies besides visiting
our own moon.
I did research on UFO's for over 20 years and now I am a christian.I believe that
UFO's are real and their occupants are not extraterrestrial but inter-dimensional.
I also believe these entities to be evil beyond human comprehension and shouldn't
allow ourselves to believe they are our long,lost space brothers.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I'm just going off of when I know the U.S. government acknowledged it and then rescinded that acknowledgement

You mean Roswell, right? Like, why would a base commander who is a wwii bomber veteran with experience of all things man made suddenly allow the story of a "captured disk" to be released and then pose embarrassed for the press photo op the next day with a bunch of sticks and foil, now calling it a balloon?

Imo, thats the now you see it, now you don't Kodak moment of all time.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My take on the UFO phenomenon,

I believe for those who have been abducted the experience and it's personal realness is measured by the high strangeness involved. Where seemingly contradictory and completely unknown, and terrifying actions are displayed by their abductors, often times in bed ,other times driving down the road.

The realness of the experience appears to be genuine at least subjectively ( not always, as some people commit fraud,and we are prone to things like sleep, and mental breakdowns) There are many similar motifs throughout history however that have a similar archetypal progression to alien abduction.

When I look for answers in this phenomenon, I look to people like Carl Jung. I believe that archetypes are the fundamental innate forms from which all thought and human action, and plots derive from. Having said that, perhaps there is a parallel flow of information, and or collective unconscious;in which societal pressures and the ebbs and flows of a progressing collective unconscious can manifest certain phenomenon.Thus producing reports of similar activity that is specific to a certain time period.(ie. elves, old hag, dwarfs, giants, angels the list goes on and on)

Of course everything I said has absolutely no way of proving it.I could write a long lengthy piece pointing to shared motifs and archetypes from civilizations that were not in contact with one another,but it's circumstantial at best and certainly upon the inspection of the scientific method it would not hold up.

To me,I don't believe that a true advanced civilization would travel the light years and cosmos to play cloak and dagger games with unsuspecting humans. However, I do know that our fears of such a thing occur because of a deep conflict we have within our psyches,possibly originating from our desire to be better care takers and more harmonious with our environment. the potential that we in fact are the aliens playing catch and release with our own psyche.

One last point, notice that many abduction cases when the abductee speaks to the aliens they reveal the nature of our world, and impart knowledge in order to help humanity grow, so that it to might one day be a space faring species. Also there are others still that speak of all out destruction, and some are just cold and meticulous. Are these true instances of ' aliens' or does this sound more like a human thought and human knowledge and desires deep within our selves?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join