It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA has entire surface of the Earth under surveillance 24/7. PROOF HERE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No there aren't some 1000 guys sitting drinking red bull and watching surface of the planet

Spy satellites with extremely high resolution are continuously taking pics of entire Earth

And when something happens that they want to see, they just call up the images of the right sector right coordinates and ZOOM IN

PROOF when Russian plane fell, they caught the heat flash on the plane via satellites

SATELLITES are taking high resolution picture of every man walking the Earth, every car in every city, every bird or animal not hidden by a tree

EVERY CRIME committed under open sky

The only privacy is when cloud comes over.

Now you just know shills will say "oh come on if it was true cops would solve so many crimes"

This kind of intel is not shared with local law enforcement, the entire system would become public knowledge, it would come out during court proceedings and demands for evidence. They only slip sometimes intel to cops but never say where it came from.

THERE IS NOWHERE ON THIS PLANET YOU CAN'T BE TRACKED

Unless you enter a building or tunnel, change your appearance and hair and exit with other people

Actually that is exactly what spies do.

[B]What is awesome about this technology is that you can track back terrorists to their cars and apartments over many weeks, you just play back the data

What sucks about this technology is that same people (government) create these terrorists and even false flags

Technology is awesome. People behind it are not.
edit on 21-11-2015 by LastInLine1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Forget it, there's no point.
edit on 11/21/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
while some of the new NSA databases are quite extensive I doubt the even have the capacity to store all that information... can they task assets to watch XY or Z sure and follow that asset all over I dont doubt... but the entire surface 24 hours a day... I am not even sure what the word would be to describe that much data for high resolution pictures every day of the entire walking surface.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Did I miss the "PROOF" somewhere ? Just making a thread and stating something for fact does not equal proof nor does it prove anything. While coverage from above is good its not good enough to track every bird or man and no where near complete enough for 24 hour coverage. Add in predator drones and other advanced drone aircraft then perhaps one could track an individual over a significant time. Just not happening as you have simply stated as "Proof" and without anything...no articles...no links...not even the beloved you boob video to tell us it is so then I must simply say that you have offered nothing more than science fiction conjecture.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't doubt

NSA solved the memory problem first, even before surveillance

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Proof is logical deduction

Just like if you see smoke you can safely assume something is burning

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastInLine1
No there aren't some 1000 guys sitting drinking red bull and watching surface of the planet

Spy satellites with extremely high resolution are continuously taking pics of entire Earth

And when something happens that they want to see, they just call up the images of the right sector right coordinates and ZOOM IN

PROOF when Russian plane fell, they caught the heat flash on the plane via satellites

SATELLITES are taking high resolution picture of every man walking the Earth, every car in every city, every bird or animal not hidden by a tree

EVERY CRIME committed under open sky

The only privacy is when cloud comes over.

Now you just know shills will say "oh come on if it was true cops would solve so many crimes"

This kind of intel is not shared with local law enforcement, the entire system would become public knowledge, it would come out during court proceedings and demands for evidence. They only slip sometimes intel to cops but never say where it came from.

THERE IS NOWHERE ON THIS PLANET YOU CAN'T BE TRACKED

Unless you enter a building or tunnel, change your appearance and hair and exit with other people

Actually that is exactly what spies do.

[B]What is awesome about this technology is that you can track back terrorists to their cars and apartments over many weeks, you just play back the data

What sucks about this technology is that same people (government) create these terrorists and even false flags

Technology is awesome. People behind it are not.

Did the satellite pick up the F15 that brought the Russian plane down? Or have you only seen a single image? Get the images for the previous two minutes when the passenger plane was making emergency manoevers. What? It's not available? I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

nah he wasnt wrong,he just said we dont know for sure untill the case and evidence had been examined by people who know what they are talking about.......unlike thyself.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PraeterLambo

Why do you assume super secret organisation will just spell everything out and make available

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Whats your point? Those of us experiencing the "space race" since the beginning in the late 1950's to now, know this already.

I can't tell you how many times in the '50s, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, New millenium 2000 thru 2010 to today...that we've watched launches that were "military" or "top secret" or "communications satellites", "weather sats" or "atmospherically measuring sats".

We knew what that meant. I watched sputnik pass over the states as a kid, and Skylab....and when I lived in Florida, launch after launch after launch.

It is/has always been pretty clear what they are doing up there over the last 70 years now. The earth is completely covered with observational recon devices and sats. Ever since the beginning of it all.

And storage? Look how much computer storage has developed in the intervening years. We can store millions and millions of trillions of data in all forms.

And you mention privacy only when clouds cover the view? Man...you ARE behind! Clouds can be seen through with a multitude of tech...we've had that for many years now, many methods and means......

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They're photographing it all, and archiving it. They can go back and pull up any point at any *time* that's past, for a few years now.

They also leveraged these bull# laws passed in the last decade to obtain the private SSL keys from every single certificate authority out there.

They have all of your personal information. They have any digital data you've transmitted, from any established company. The only companies that have fought this have been destroyed (lavabit)

You can't do anything about it, either. This is the new establishment. Fight them and you'll be executed, locked away, or just disposed of in any of the most convenient ways. All they need to do is erase your 'credit' and you're living on the street.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastInLine1
a reply to: DJMSN

Proof is logical deduction

Just like if you see smoke you can safely assume something is burning

'Logical deduction' most certainly does not constitute any sort of proof.

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I can't tell you how many times in the '50s, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, New millenium 2000 thru 2010 to today...that we've watched launches that were "military" or "top secret" or "communications satellites", "weather sats" or "atmospherically measuring sats".

A little less than 8,000.

We can store millions and millions of trillions of data in all forms.

Yeah...I don't think I'll be taking anything you say about the current state of technology very seriously.
edit on 11/22/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Cloud cover is not always a show stopper.

These are a few pics I saw few days back on a defence forum. These are images from an Indian spy satellite which uses radar to create an image. It does not matter if there is a cloud cover or not. Here take a look:

More over. In my opinion you are mistaken. There cannot be enough sats around the planet to take such high res images to cover thentire planet. You see hi res means a smallr area of th planet coverd.
edit on 22/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
While this may be true, all the data is classified and the purpose of the data isn't to solve crimes it's for intelligence gathering purposes. I'm sure there is a thread on ATS if you look about cube satellites fit in the palm of your hand and are cost effective.

Eventually we'll all have our own personal satellite issued to us like a social security card.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So that means they know exactly where MA 370 dissappeared after going off the radar and MA 17 plus the German Airwings plane dont they?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Just to show you how MUCH data storage space
is required to store imagery, in our company we
have 5000 (yup Five Thousand!) hard drives
totalling over TWO PETABYTES or 2000 Terabytes
of data storage and shooting multistream
4096 by 2160 Pixel video two petabytes
BARELY meets ONE movie shoot's worth
of data storage.

The land area of the Earth requires us to shoot
For 15cm (6 inch) resolution at today's post
Keyhole-series Spy Satellites which I think
Use 64 megapixel CMOS and/or CCD chips.

That means Yotta-bytes or Septillions+ bytes
of disk storage EVERY FEW HOURS! Even using
3D holographic Storage media, the physical size
and electrical Power requirements of that storage
media are not practical and cost effective at this
time. (100 Trillion dollars at todays disk media
Prices!)

Not to mention the Data Transfer rate from
Satellite to ground makes it impractical to
Send Yottabytes of data over the MAXIMUM
10 Gigabit (i.e. 1.125 gigabytes per second)
Radios used by the newer spy satellites!

I do know of Quantum Entanglement "modems"
Which will eventually takes us to petabytes
Per second...but the one long range Q-Modem
I am most familiar with does only a few kilobits per second...not quite fast enough for Yottabyte
Size data transfers!

edit on 2015/11/22 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

Much of the fairly newer satellite reconnaissance imagery is done using Differential Time Lapse Video in real time. Video circuitry on board the satellites compare frames and only record tuneable differences from a reference signature, drastically cutting down on how much data has to be downloaded. Even with this, concerning the entire globe, the amount of data is collectively huge.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: StargateSG7

Much of the fairly newer satellite reconnaissance imagery is done using Differential Time Lapse Video in real time. Video circuitry on board the satellites compare frames and only record tuneable differences from a reference signature, drastically cutting down on how much data has to be downloaded. Even with this, concerning the entire globe, the amount of data is collectively huge.

---

So technically this is like MPEG recording
Sending a full I-frame only once in a while
and Sending the Delta-V movements of
pixel blocks across the frame for the
rest of the time...that's smart!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Clouds don't matter, they can use specialized forms of radar.

This isn't anything new, the old Misty stealth satellites are pretty old and damn near impossible to track. What we're playing with now makes those look cumbersome.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join