It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An old society is resurected

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Over seven hundred years ago, a brotherhood of knights ruled this world, most know by now about a friday 13th a long, long time ago...
They were cursed on the deathbed, a riddle many knew wouldnt be broken, a bloodline stretching through time and space, cursed to walk the lands of the world they created for man.. But the spell broke when all the houses were weakened.. Like a prophecy from the past foretold.. The wolves were the first to greet and swore the allegiance, they failed.. The five headed dragon was summoned.. And the world pleaded;" this is madness!" Seven years from now, this world will plummit into the abyss, the darkness.. Those with wicked souls will perish..
The brotherhood is once more resurected to choose a king of a righteous burden..
Seven hundred years has passed..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Actually, the Templars never ruled the world. Mostly, they were bankers and the order was quashed by the French King on trumped up charges so he could loot them.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Friday the 13th... have anything to do with the Paris attacks?

Can you further elaborate about this so called brotherhood?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

No idea, coincidence?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They were highly educated, a small fraction were actually soldiers, those who joined the ranks wanted the "mythological stories" guardians of the holy grail, cross, etc. etc. etc. The french king, in debt, saw himself as a rightful ruler. Without any interference by the templars.. So he placed a pope which he controlled and then, well you know the story..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

They were highly educated, a small fraction were actually soldiers, those who joined the ranks wanted the "mythological stories" guardians of the holy grail, cross, etc. etc. etc. The french king, in debt, saw himself as a rightful ruler. Without any interference by the templars.. So he placed a pope which he controlled and then, well you know the story..

Likely the other way around. The pope controlled the king.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Any claims to back that?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So I guess we are in for a time of tribulation aren't we ?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Might be something to this, given what I recently learned about the truth of today's world. I had two revelations recently, in the past two days. The first revelation pertains to the spiritual truth of today's world. And the next was about the political truth of todays world. Interestingly enough, both remain remarkably well hidden, in plain sight., Because I'm feeling nice today, and as this is my 20th post I will give you a flag as well as a star.
edit on 22-11-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Any claims to back that?

Yes. Read some history. The church used the confessional, as well as other means against kings to control them. However, my post in this instance was an opinion. Considering I haven't read into this specific story more than what has been posted.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Likely the other way around. The pope controlled the king.

Ok so the pope controlled the King. Who controlled the Pope?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Should be God and the written word..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Weeeelll, the purpose and meaning is probably different.. Something happened that shouldnt have happened..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Even the Sons of Cain can cease their torment if they look towards the True Light. So many falsehoods, so many apparitions tempting the Ego. I pray they one day find their peace, and stop chasing shadows and will-o-the-wisps that lead nowhere.

So many blinded by empty promises of greed, glory and fortune that never manifests...empty bellies and blind eyes dazzled by the aforementioned lies.

Not all Templar and associated entities fell victim to the temptations of those Times...those who wear the Cross correctly and who are of Pure Heart know the Truth. Those who wield it selfishly make their own Fates. An endless cycle, until Truth becomes manifest within the heart.

Alas, poor souls....those who have forsaken the True Light for temporal reflections and illusions...may they find Peace, if not from being Within - then from being Without. The Truth will always be there waiting...patiently and endlessly to renew them when they are ready to accept it.

edit on 11/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

yeah i know, stories of adventure, fame and riches.. The mark of cain and the curse is broken.. But maybe the children of cain should embrace the path thats written... If you are truly true of heart you will see the truth and light.. But to endure all that pain will shatter anyones soul..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Weeeelll, the purpose and meaning is probably different.. Something happened that shouldnt have happened..
lol can you pm me I think I know what it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sometimes we must be torn apart to be rebuilt anew.
No one said the Path was easy.

Take heart, keep the faith.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

nooooo

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Renewed in the blood of Constantine...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Interesting. I'll be looking for updates in this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join