It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pastor Gives His Opinion On Black People! "Black People Are The Most Racist People"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: lakesidepark

I'm discussing it more than anyone else.

So that's a lie.

I'm not baiting either.
This is already a political discussion about a politician and his electorate.

It's everything to do with politics.

What facts?

Obama the Mussleman?

Pull the other one.

That is political trolling and baiting. And not factual, and not topical.

Me stating that I don't believe that Obama is a Muslim is "political trolling and baiting"...

You're too sensitive.

"Not factual", eh?

Please show me the proof that Obama is a Muslim, thanks in advance I've waited 8 years for this proof.

Edit;
"Not topical", eh?

Well that's what the video is partly about...

So it is topical in fact.

Did you watch the video?
edit on 21-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Noted addition.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Here's a little guide I put together just for you. ...

Step 1. Go to google.com
Step 2. Type "black vote 2008"
Step 3. Realize 96% of black voters voted for Obama
Step 4. Use objective reasoning

Yes, this segment voted by color in 2008.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Morons will dismiss him as not being "a real black man" just as they parrot "ISIS are not real muslims".

They have done so before to other black people who do not fit their racist stereotypes of how black people should think and believe.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The black community in the US, does not support the black community. I drive through the "Hood" in my metropolis twice a day, stop at various businesses to grab coffee, maybe a beer. They are all Arab or white owned, where are the black business owners? Can they not get financing, or credit? I do support the one black owned business that I enjoy, great restaurant, in what is considered a rough part of town. As a white man, they are happy to take my money, and deliver to me a great product. IMHO, we need to encourage and help enable black business owners, because they are not even able to serve their own communities.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Prove that they voted because he was black and not for his policies as opposed to McCain's.

Otherwise it's not "a completely true observation" is it?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Jesus man. Are you really this consciously ignorant or are you just trolling?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So that's a lie.

I'm not baiting either.

What facts?

Obama the Mussleman?

Pull the other one.

Me stating that I don't believe that Obama is a Muslim is "political trolling and baiting"...

You're too sensitive.

"Not factual", eh?

Please show me the proof that Obama is a Muslim, thanks in advance I've waited 8 years for this proof.

Edit;
"Not topical", eh?

Did you watch the video?

You saying that I SAID Obama was a Muslim IS political trolling and baiting.
( and if you are waiting foe me to offer proof of something I never CLAIMED, then you can wait another 8 years....and in another thread SINCE THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC OF this thread)

And actually I didn't watch the video. I only responded in this thread that we shouldn't discard opinions of race simply because it doesn't agree with the narrative.

It is not constructive to disregard other's opinions whatever you think of them.
edit on 21-11-2015 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

"Not factual", eh?

Well, there is the Associated Press image of Obama's Indonesian school records showing he was enrolled by his parents as a Muslim:

And then there was the statement he made referring to his Muslim faith:

As an atheist, I cannot imagine a circumstance where I would refer to myself as having a Muslim faith, a Christian faith, or any religious faith.

But "proof" I've found, in politics, is usually only as credible as partisan fantasy allows.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Black people generally don’t have these kinds of businesses and this is reflected all over the country

Believe me if their not in the black community they certainly are not in any white community

Black people generally are just too dam poor to have businesses and cant get financing

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You might actually want to watch the video, 5 minutes of your life you won't get back, but it is interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Ad hominem attack instead of answering the request?

I'll take that as a "no I have no proof and therefore retract my statement of absolute certainty", thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
(response to MotherMayEye) Yes those are definitely indicators, but that does not actually mean he is Muslim.

So I will take him at his word and accept his religion as demonstrated by his last attendance at 'church'.

.....that would be the extremist racist Black Liberation Theology church of Rev. Wright.
edit on 21-11-2015 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Black people generally don’t have these kinds of businesses and this is reflected all over the country

Believe me if their not in the black community they certainly are not in any white community

Black people generally are just too dam poor to have businesses and cant get financing

This was one of Malcolm X's principles, why were black folks paying money to white store owners? Why aren't black folk opening stores in their own communities, is there systemic discrimination to keep black folks from getting financing?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So that's a lie.

I'm not baiting either.

What facts?

Obama the Mussleman?

Pull the other one.

You're too sensitive.

"Not factual", eh?

Edit;
"Not topical", eh?

Did you watch the video?

You saying that I SAID Obama was a Muslim IS political trolling and baiting.
( and if you are waiting foe me to offer proof of something I never CLAIMED, then you can wait another 8 years....and in another thread SINCE THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC OF this thread)

And actually I didn't watch the video. I only responded in this thread that we shouldn't discard opinions of race simply because it doesn't agree with the narrative.

It is not constructive to disregard other's opinions whatever you think of them.

No you said it...

One post ago, here I'll quote you...

Me: What facts?

Me: Obama the Mussleman?

Me: Pull the other one.

You: That is political trolling and baiting. And not factual, and not topical.

Note that was me asking a question regarding the video, not making a claim.

You said I was baiting and off topic, both false.

And actually I didn't watch the video.

Ahh I see, so you decided I was trolling baiting and off topic for no reason?

Classy discourse.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

(response to MotherMayEye) Yes those are definitely indicators, but that does not actually mean he is Muslim.

So I will take him at his word and accept his religion as demonstrated by his last attendance at 'church'.

.....that would be the extremist racist Black Liberation Theology church of Rev. Wright.

Not me. I believe Obama to be the type of serial liar that is not above obfuscating his religious beliefs. He's earned my distrust far more than my trust.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

88% of African Americans voted for John Kerry in 2004 so we can make the assumption African Americans almost always vote for Democrats. 94% for one race is a crazy number though
edit on 21-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Photo;

Do you have a source for that.
Thanks.

Video;
Out of context...

"John McCain hasn't made any accusations regarding "my Muslim faith" and that's because... "

"*Interruption* you mean Christian Faith"

"Well yes but my point is McCain hasn't made these accusations (that others are/were making)".

You can do better than that video I'm sure.

link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Willtell

This was one of Malcolm X's principles, why were black folks paying money to white store owners? Why aren't black folk opening stores in their own communities, is there systemic discrimination to keep black folks from getting financing?

Of course that’s been the case but that’s not the only problem

I tell you the biggest problem is that black people have to do it alone.

There are black businesses but their not community based because community business has been monopolized by in black communities: Dominicans: grocery stores, Indians, liquor stores and dollar stores, Koreans, and Dominicans and Arabs, in NYC grocery stores, Arabs and Afghans have the small take out restaurants.

The only thing they got is the crack house

Even in white communities these groups are taking over.

link   

So now what this pastor says is fact? How do you suggest we go about fixing this fact?

Some people just love to hate.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I really believe its because successful black people leave black communities and don't invest in their old communities

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join