It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did ISIS call the Paris attackers the "eight Knights"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
When I first read the words of praise coming from ISIS leaders using the words "eight Knights", I simply thought perhaps they were merely referring to them using a title representing courage in a battle. I play chess, so naturally I started thinking about the use of this title.

"The eight knights brought Paris down on its knees, after years of French conceit in the face of Islam. A nationwide state of emergency was declared as a result of the actions of eight men armed only with assault rifles and explosive belts."

There it is: The Who, What, Where, and Why. Now onto the next gambit!

Then we find out that they may have been communicating via PlayStation 4's. This made me think that maybe this is all some kind of high stakes game being played out by a bunch of super wealthy psychopaths that have nothing better to do than manipulate and use the ideological, disadvantaged, and easily-manipulated youth of their region of the world. They sacrifice a "piece such as a knight" to get closer to the end game.

I don't play video games much, although I enjoy watching others play and compete online, so I'm not really familiar with a lot of the strategic war games, but I have to wonder if some of these "Players" ---the real players---in the terrorist court don't have a serious game mentality that sees our world through those eyes only.

It is time to outsmart these bast*rds. Game on!

edit on 21-11-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm going to go with it's decadent language that harks back to the middle ages.

i.e. The knights of the holy crusade went into the middle east and conquered much Islamic land back in the middle ages. ISIS has also referred to Russia directly as crusaders when it threatens them.

I think ISIS are actually that dumb that they think they are still in the middle ages.

This nonsense about bringing Paris to it's knees is also a laughable lie. Their attack was clumsy and pointless, because it has only enraged the people of France and steeled their resolve against ISIS.

Fans defiantly sing national anthem after terror attaacks

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

"The eight knights brought Paris down on its knees, after years of French conceit in the face of Islam. A nationwide state of emergency was declared as a result of the actions of eight men armed only with assault rifles and explosive belts."

ONLY assault rifles and explosive belts?

ONLY?!

Last i checked assault rifles and explosive belts ARE pretty terrifying on the basis that they are deadly weapon on a scale of bullets that go through several people and fired at one or two a second for 20 seconds. Maybe trying to undersell the attacks so the attackers dont get off on the fact that the attacks worked - the french are in a state of terror and with good reason. Just a bit insulting to read 'only'.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Eight knights = 騎手の八人。Now if you look at it is 大 and 馬 and 可. 大 (可) 馬! Japanese is the last language you would expect to have the true identity of the ISIS master encoded in. That's the thing with psychopaths and secret operatives like the Scarlet Pimpernel. They have to leave their mark. They secretly want to be found out.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
One time when I was playing GTA V Online I heard some people in planes speaking arabic. I didn't understand what they were saying, but the thought did cross my mind.

Also there's the Knights Templar connection with France. There's also the Friday the 13th connection there, the day hundreds of the Knights Templar were arrested.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo

Eight knights = 騎手の八人。Now if you look at it is 大 and 馬 and 可. 大 (可) 馬! Japanese is the last language you would expect to have the true identity of the ISIS master encoded in. That's the thing with psychopaths and secret operatives like the Scarlet Pimpernel. They have to leave their mark. They secretly want to be found out.

Okay...this is fascinating to the max! Please explain.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

ONLY assault rifles and explosive belts?

ONLY?!

Last i checked assault rifles and explosive belts ARE pretty terrifying on the basis that they are deadly weapon on a scale of bullets that go through several people and fired at one or two a second for 20 seconds. Maybe trying to undersell the attacks so the attackers dont get off on the fact that the attacks worked - the french are in a state of terror and with good reason. Just a bit insulting to read 'only'.

Just to clarify---that is what the ISIS leaders said (not me!)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Knights is the nickname for the FIFA palestine national football team.

Maybe just a show of comradery for their muslim terrorist palestinian brothers.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo

Okay...this is fascinating to the max! Please explain.

I'm reluctant to actually give the name because I'll get banned. This is a US based site, so anything controversial will result in exclusion. I jot down the names of those who post interesting things and few post for much longer after anything contradicting the US.

Find your self a Japanese person and get them to read 'Kunyomi Onyomi Kunyomi' what I've written. Then it will all make perfect sense.

As to the 'secret signatures', they have always been there historically by those working covertly. Assassins in particular always leave a calling card. It's a detail that stands out but most people pass over. Cat burglars in the 50s and 60s did the same thing. Remember the 1960s Batman series? The crooks always left a puzzle for the caped crusaders to follow. It was a social commentary on contemporary espionage.

Paris is littered with them. The woman who blew herself up? She was asked, 'Il est ou, ton compain?'. She replied 'Cest pas mon copain' (he's not my boyfriend) according to the media. But listen carefully and she says 'C'est par Mot 'Copain' (This is by the Word (of my) 'friend'). The 'friend' most common in a French religious context is 'Mon copain, c'est Jesus'. That coupled with the 'Word' (John 1) would point to the woman being Christian, or more specifically, being French, Catholic. (It really helps to be a linguist.)

Now find the Japanese person, think back to 23 September in the US and put the pieces together. Gosh.

edit on 21-11-2015 by PraeterLambo because: Added

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PraeterLambo

Naming horsemen? I dont think you will get kicked out for naming, its a conspiracy site

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Paris is littered with them. The woman who blew herself up? She was asked, 'Il est ou, ton compain?'. She replied 'Cest pas mon copain' (he's not my boyfriend) according to the media. But listen carefully and she says 'C'est par Mot 'Copain' (This is by the Word (of my) 'friend'). The 'friend' most common in a French religious context is 'Mon copain, c'est Jesus'. That coupled with the 'Word' (John 1) would point to the woman being Christian, or more specifically, being French, Catholic. (It really helps to be a linguist.)

Interesting......I was wondering if the woman actually blew herself up....or was forced to wear a bomb/vest and was detonated by someone else who didn't want her to say anymore to the police.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I dunno.

Maybe because they play a lot of videogames?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I read that she didn't, but someone standing next to her did. You can read about it here.

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

edit on 21-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PraeterLambo

I have a dozen things going through my mind about this right now and am having a bit of trouble making a cogent connection with the dots that seem to be all over the place. Unfortunately, I don't know a single person that knows Japanese. In your reference to Sept. 23rd in the U.S., are you referring to the Pope's visit to the White House? If not, please message me via u2u if you don't wish to reply.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
I'm going to go with it's decadent language that harks back to the middle ages.

i.e. The knights of the holy crusade went into the middle east and conquered much Islamic land back in the middle ages. ISIS has also referred to Russia directly as crusaders when it threatens them.

I think ISIS are actually that dumb that they think they are still in the middle ages.

This nonsense about bringing Paris to it's knees is also a laughable lie. Their attack was clumsy and pointless, because it has only enraged the people of France and steeled their resolve against ISIS.

Fans defiantly sing national anthem after terror attaacks

they are going to revive the great terrifying gods of the Cathagians

new topics

top topics

join