It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi and The Black Knight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I would like to see some proof the Pentagon was angered.

Seriously?? That's what you took away from this thread?

It's in the OP. It's boldened as though to represent significance to the topic. Why would you ignore the claim?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I would like to see some proof the Pentagon was angered.

Seriously?? That's what you took away from this thread?

Yes, otherwise it's just another film or advert with aliens in it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Definitely a fascinating sociological experiment!

Worth watching closely, especially when you realize folks who take the 'Black Knight' myth seriously have already been duped once, big time, maybe Pepsi figures they'll be easier marks next time.

Shades of the "Czech Dream" gimmick of 2004?
edit on 21-11-2015 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Do you think they're interested in selling their products? Because if it wasn't for the title I honestly would have never known this was a Pepsi ad... Seems like an awful lot of money and effort to put into something that doesn't really promote your brand in any logical way.

Pepsi have likely speculated on how many viewers will tune in to this when it airs, and you will see "Brought to you by Pepsi" , and this has been the tradition to sponsor a program with the intent for a very memorable show being the number one way for everyone who watched the show to vividly remember the repetitive "brought to you by's" every time it cuts to commercial segments. HAH, I remember this way back when, and often times a family member will say, after hearing way too many irritating brought to you by's suddenly say 'if they say that one more time, I'll never buy Pepsi again' , like this could ever really punish them anyway.

These companies will do just about anything to make their brand presence a household name, but it may actually be those company execs doing it all for the back patting at their next quality improvement meeting, than the idea that more people will stock up on more Pepsi. Vanity probably is a more major cause of big big companies doing these promotional routines in my opinion.
Selling more product will still happen anyways.

edit on 21-11-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Makes sense. Though I don't drink their poison anyway, and I can't imagine this sparking the interest of Pepsi enthusiasts... How do you go from police state to Alien satellites to high fructose corn syrup? Something doesn't add up...

At the time of this posting the video had 1,339,306 views. I would say that its adding up pretty well...

1,355,070 damn!
edit on 21-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

Pepsi ·1,412,802 views

73,496 views in about an hour and a half

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Maybe this will be Pepsi 2016 (2015) Super Bowl Commercial?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

I enjoyed that big, fat bowl of WTF?! Thanks for posting it.

If anyone has a clue what it means, please share.

I feel like I should be out buying Pepsi but San Miguel is more effective : )

I feel exactly the same way! WTF did I just watch? And why??

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It's estimated as weighing roughly 15 tons and has been emitting radio signals for at least 50 years.

Who estimated its weight?
What frequency is it transmitting on?
What is its Perigee, Apogee, Inclination and Period?

Apparently the signals have been decoded

Who exactly decoded them?

As to the video,
www.prnewswire.co.in... or-the-once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity-to-be-part-of-black-knight-decoded-552007181.html

Thousands of fans across Australia, China, the Czech Republic, India, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Russia, United Arab Emirates, the United States and Vietnam were challenged to create larger-than-life installations that were filmed from cameras on the ground and from UrtheCast's cameras aboard the International Space Station and feature prominently in the film. As part of the film, Pepsi India created a massive 5,000 sq.m. 'Diya', a symbol of hope, peace and unity. The formation was made on the grounds of New Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and was filmed by UrtheCast's proprietary HD video camera as the International Space Station orbits India Anshul Khanna, Director-Marketing, Pepsi, PepsiCo India, said, "Throughout 2015, as part of our global initiative #PepsiChallenge, we have created campaigns that have pushed boundaries and challenged limits to create consumer engagement that is not just spectacular, but also keeps fans 'front and centre'. 'Black Knight Decoded' is truly unmatched in not just its scale, but also in how it brings the world together in a way that only Pepsi can. We are thrilled that India is a part of this spectacular movie with an all-star cast, brilliant music, cutting-edge technology and unprecedented consumer participation."

edit on 21-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

The purpose of the emphasis was to add credibility to the topic at hand. As I stated previously I haven't found official documents proving their discontent towards those digging too deep into the subject, as is often the case. There is however plenty of proof that they were deeply vested in the phenomenon, which is often enough for them to want to sway the public's attention away.

With that said, the point of this thread was not to debate the validity of The Black Knight or the government's interest, but rather PepsiCo's interest in the matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Love the suspicious triangular shaped cloud in the background while he's sorting those bulbs out. Looks familiar haha

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Interesting made by UrtheCast: is a Vancouver-based Canadian company that will distribute the operational software for the first publicly accessible high definition cameras installed on the International Space Station. The company went public on the Toronto Stock Exchange in June 2013.[2]

The camera systems to be operated by UrtheCast are part of an international project involving several nations, primarily Russia (through the Russian Space Agency), Canada and the United Kingdom. The UrtheCast service will be accessible online and will allow users to access the two UrtheCast cameras from their homes to examine places or events.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GnarlyDon
Love the suspicious triangular shaped cloud in the background while he's sorting those bulbs out. Looks familiar haha

Very good eye. That certainly isn't an ordinary-looking cloud. It's also carefully placed appearing in a light sky and as a silhouette in a darker sky throughout that scene...always over his shoulder.

Clouds move. This one doesn't.
edit on 21-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Very interesting, indeed. Now why would Pepsi have vested interests in this technology? An even better question; how many people do think are going to start noticing strange anomalies on those feeds, much like those seen in the ad?

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I sense a psyop in the midst. This is just another piece of the enigmatic puzzle that's unfolding in front of us.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

The purpose of the emphasis was to add credibility to the topic at hand. As I stated previously I haven't found official documents proving their discontent towards those digging too deep into the subject, as is often the case. There is however plenty of proof that they were deeply vested in the phenomenon, which is often enough for them to want to sway the public's attention away.

With that said, the point of this thread was not to debate the validity of The Black Knight or the government's interest, but rather PepsiCo's interest in the matter.

Perhaps you shouldn't add unverified and offtopic claims (especially to "add credibility") to your OP if they bare no relevance to what you want to discuss, if that's not the topic then it's just dangling there like bait and it is to be expected that people will notice it and respond.

Either way it's a baffling thread you've brought to us today, S&F. It (Pepsi) does seem to have created quite a bit of buzz with this video so perhaps it really is just a smart marketing adventure.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just marketing to the conspiracy crowd, imo.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GnarlyDon

Yeah! I saw that too. I bet if we look closer, we could find a lot of interesting clues. The Beatles invented this btw. I love this stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

But of all the "crowds" wouldn't they be the ones most privy to corporation's subtle nuances (or in this case, not so subtle)?

PepsiCo. is already suspected of shady business dealings, not to mention their harmful products. This video seems to stir the pot further.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm going to guess Usher is going to have a new album coming out soon source and this is just some elaborate co-advertising from pepsi and Usher.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's funny, so many hoaxes all around to the point it's actually difficult to believe what may be real disclosure.

Didn't see company product
Alot of money pumped into this
Nations were showing symbols

The only company related thing is the colors used for the symbols in the end, and apparently if the black knight satellite is real, isn't that supposed to be enough disclosure?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's this and it worked pretty good on us conspiracy geeks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join