It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Military will choose the right side

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All due process will soon be gone. The NDAA will allow the administration the “legal” right to secretly remove any burgeoning leadership of citizen opposition forces.
The second provision which will allow this country to quickly transition to martial law is Executive Order (EO) 13603 which allows the President to take control over any resource, property and even human labor within the United States.
This EO gives the President unlimited authority including the ability to initiate a civilian draft as well as a military drafts.

Not mentioning any names just "He" our President has been Purging the military like no president has ever done.
He has fired hundreds of command level officers.
Because the military leadership is the key to the coming civil war.www.newsmax.com...

Who will the military support?
Will the military support an out of control administration who would use foreign military assets against the people? Or, will they support the people that they are sworn to defend?

"He"has committed to taking 10,000 Syrian refugees what about our homeless troops?

"He" has the Russians and the Chinese military coming into the country because our military cannot be trusted to do what needs to be done when the economic crash occurs.

"He" knows that the military is conditioned to protect the people." He" is hoping that he can change the entire structure of the military and thus, change its mission through changing its leadership.

*****Please allow me to ask you an ignorant question*****
If the powers that be were not going to seize every important asset, then why would the government give itself the power to do just that?

Remember the Clean Water Act gives the EPA to control all private property as well as the precious resources of all water.

If this is not enough to convince the sheep of this country that the storm clouds are overhead, then take a look at HR 347 which outlaws protesting and takes away the First Amendment.
This unconstitutional legislation makes it illegal to criticize the President and the government, as a whole, in the presence of Federal officials.
I have news for you, there are Federal officials in every town, city and county in America.
If one violates HR 347, they will be immediately arrested and charged with a felony.
The sides of the coming civil war looks like this. On one side, we find the evil empire consisting of the elite, their government puppets, the DHS the Chinese, the Russians and perhaps the military.

The other side, for the moment consists of the middle class and the poor.
Unless the military and the police can be swayed to the side of the people, the people are going to lose badly.

There is one big prize and its allegiance has not yet been determined and that is the American military and it is a game changer.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Who will the military support?
Will the military support an out of control administration who would use foreign military assets against the people? Or, will they support the people that they are sworn to defend?

I think you'd be surprised at how seriously most of the military take their oaths.

"He" has the Russians and the Chinese military coming into the country because our military cannot be trusted to do what needs to be done when the economic crash occurs.

Where? The number of troop that would be necessary is impossible to hide. Not to mention the transportation of said troops would be just a bit hard to hide. The convoys, etc...

Just finished reading HR 347, and it does nothing to the First Amendment, at all. You might want to reread it.

"He"has committed to taking 10,000 Syrian refugees what about our homeless troops?

As for this, I couldn't agree more. It's shameful, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You honestly believe the US military is going to sit back and watch video of Chinese and Russian troops kicking in American doors and do nothing?

You honestly believe there's some building force of Russians and Chinese and nobody has noticed, much less said anything about it?

Ooookay.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagullthis administration thinks it is a good idea to include the Russians and Chinese in participating in highly secure operations with such drills as Grid EX II and the upcoming RIMPAC war games which we used to use to fight against the imaginary Chinese and Russian forces..bilateral agreement signed between the Russian military and FEMA

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa illegal to criticize the President and the government, as a whole, in the presence of Federal officials "freedom of speech " I know our troops will give all for our country.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
how come will they be on the under side of any nukes that may drop from the ski

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

And? You don't think it's a good idea to build bridges with other nations?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You honestly believe the US military is going to sit back and watch video of Chinese and Russian troops kicking in American doors and do nothing?

You honestly believe there's some building force of Russians and Chinese and nobody has noticed, much less said anything about it?

Ooookay.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 21-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So your proof is a biannual multinational training exercise. Yeah, I'm afraid now.

Where were the Chinese and Russian soldiers kicking American doors in?

edit on 11/21/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I took my oath to protect and defend.

Some people think this is a bad thing.

Some people would rather I shut up and do what I'm told. Some people think that when I voice my commitment to my oath, as it applies to all persons within the US, that I am a threat.

I've caught a lot of heat over it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I took my oath to protect and defend.

Some people think this is a bad thing.

Some people would rather I shut up and do what I'm told. Some people think that when I voice my commitment to my oath, as it applies to all persons within the US, that I am a threat.

I've caught a lot of heat over it.
that's why I posted this thread just like Vietnam the people cant see what hell our troops are going thru they just want it to stop....As most of you also know the Russians and Chinese have threatened to nuke the United States over Iran and Syria in the past several months. Yet, this administration thinks it is a good idea to include the Russians and Chinese in participating in highly secure operations ....

Thank you soldier for taking your oath personal

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You're talking about an exercise that happened over a year ago. And what threats to nuke the US over Syria. They did no such thing except in the mind of Internet pundits. They're not "highly secure operations" they're training to do things like fight pirstes, you know, like the Chinese and Russians are both helping with. So yeah, knowing each others procedures and capabilities is a good thing.

And Russia wasn't at RIMPAC 2014. You really should at least get that right.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm an active duty US Marine. I've been in 15 years. I've been every where, and done everything.

There is no doubt in my mind that the military would side with the People against a tyrannical govt. if it came to that situation.

Our young troops are smarter and more aware of what's going on in this country than at any other time in our history. (projectvxn is a good example of this.)

I'm more concerned about a disenfranchised police force feeling unappreciated when push comes to shove.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And? You don't think it's a good idea to build bridges with other nations?
I believe in burning every bridge we have with other nations....
Nobody is born a terrorist, and we are all being set up as dispensable pawns in an orchestrated clash of civilizations.

With the help of our troops
in the states and the rise of their power again
building from the ground up, eliminating entire levels of local government in order to just survive.

The spontaneous organization of people at the ground level not looking for help from our government but to look to their neighbors, their church, their temple, secure their family and then see who needs help.
Once stability is restored the economy will start again but
not with imports from foreign lands because their collapse will be far greater, far more violent, far more starvation as they are ripped from the American tit of consumption.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm more concerned about a disenfranchised police force feeling unappreciated when push comes to shove.

I'm not. Sure there'd be some Quislings, but most are just folks trying to get by like the rest of us. ...with families that would be effected by something like this, too.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

RIMPAC?!? Seriously? THAT is your proof??!? RIMPAC?!? The things happened something like 25 times is somehow now proof of...what? You know who else participates in RIMPAC? Japan. Australia. New Zealand. I think the Philippines have too.

Before you call something proof of your suspicions, you should probably aware of what it actually is.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Too bad the world doesn't work that way. No nation can sustain going alone anymore. So you're stuck with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm an active duty US Marine. I've been in 15 years. I've been every where, and done everything.

There is no doubt in my mind that the military would side with the People against a tyrannical govt. if it came to that situation.

Our young troops are smarter and more aware of what's going on in this country than at any other time in our history. (projectvxn is a good example of this.)

I no a lot of still active Marines and from what I hear this commander chief we have now has no friends....
Thank You....

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I hope you're right.

I haven't had much interaction with the police in a few years now.
I used to work with them a lot and train swat teams. Back then I had no doubts about their loyalty. But recently I just don't know... You kick a loyal dog one too many times....

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

......unless our military changes. Remember, last year:

Program Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Serve in the Military

The transformation (that is a term the UN also uses quite often) is being implemented as we speak, just in time when all the refugee and immigrant issues are at the forefront. Just 12 more months!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join