It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now...........I Am A " Believer "

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm
I have seen things like you alldaylong and you know they are high when you are straining your neck to look directly upwards and are higher than the airliner you saw a few moments earlier.
The angle of your neck has nothing to do with how high the object is. Drones can fly directly overhead and you have no way to compare the altitude of a drone to the altitude of a plane unless you know exactly what drone you're looking at and the description of "unknown object" doesn't give any details about the shape of the object and whether it's a drone or not. Stop assuming you know how high unknown objects are. You don't know.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How were they dressed?
Any symbols or insignia?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: macpdm
I have seen things like you alldaylong and you know they are high when you are straining your neck to look directly upwards and are higher than the airliner you saw a few moments earlier.
The angle of your neck has nothing to do with how high the object is. Drones can fly directly overhead and you have no way to compare the altitude of a drone to the altitude of a plane unless you know exactly what drone you're looking at and the description of "unknown object" doesn't give any details about the shape of the object and whether it's a drone or not. Stop assuming you know how high unknown objects are. You don't know.

Ouch perhaps just me but that response read a little bit harsh

I think I was making comparisons between looking at objects on the horizon to looking directly upwards.I think perhaps I am being a little bit simple

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I live in So Cal. We see a few of those almost every night. My friends and I refer to them as 'high flyers'. I don't know what they actually are, how high they are, actual size, etc. But... Since your interest is peaked, get yourself in the habit of scanning the sky. Day and night. When going from your house to your car. Car to the store. Get in that habit and it won't take long before you see something really life changing. It won't be easy to find any info or answers. And you'll need to grow some thick skin to survive ridicule at times. But I've had quite a few sightings over the past 4 years. From biological entities to Orbs. Flying perfect triangles that I believe were military black projects, to the equivalent of a 4-story building covered with hundreds of what I could only describe as thick metal plates of different sizes riveted in place. But in a random non-sequential pattern like a 6 year old did it. No way it was from here. Lack of visible propultion, exhaust, and sound on all I've seen so far. I've never seen an 'alien' but the biological ufo was close. (Mufon.com report #36360). There's a real good chance that where I live, Corona, CA, is a major UFO hotspot. But, more than likely the reason I've been fortunate enough to see what I have is, 98.9% of people don't look up and I do. Good luck. a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join