It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now...........I Am A " Believer "

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

holy # dude

sorry but I have seen the exact same thing twice now, for about 3 moths ago or so.
Both times were on a sunday, both times I was out taking a leak when I suddenly see something in the corner of my eye.

They move on all kind of different ways. First it moved just like an satellite would, but then suddenly it took off with crazy amount of speed, stopped in a instant, turned around, wiggled around in the air, zigzagging, sometimes it would completely stop moving, looking just like an star. I was able to watch it for a good 20 min both times, and it kinda seemed like it wanted to "show off"

The one day it was cloudy btw.
It is really amazing, I still dont know what it is. Look exactly like an satellite .
edit on 11/22/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

If you start having unusual behavior when you sleep and strange dreams, you might be living the first stages of a contact.

Many times it starts with an experience like yours.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
All i can say is "Welcome to the club of freaks and weirdos"!

Just a little tip, if you go looking for them, or realize you may have a 'skill'...you may not want to dig too deep.

You could end up having a football field sized UFO fly 200 feet on a deserted beach at night....over your head

Or take the wrong turn on a road in Arizona and be chased in the middle of the desert by a glowing orb...for 5 miles...with no population of people around....your phone cut off....and a guy materializing out of the dark trying to grab your car....in the desert...at 11:00....and nobody around to help....and you hit the gas and peel out...hitting 140 MPH trying to make it to a gas station and almost blowing your engine up...

Like "someone"....I know
edit on 384am3002America/Chicago011CST02America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Pilots probably see 10 fold or more than they report. Any I have talked to, and especially in the service, usually say they will not report most "anomalies" as they do not want it on their record, do not want all the paperwork, and do not need a scrutinizing eye on their daily activities. Cannot blame them for that.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This kind of thing seems common. My family owns a plot of land in East Texas. The night sky is crystal clear away from the city lights. We'd spend a lot of time star gazing on our nights there. We saw something like what you described on a handful of occasions.

I've also known a few people who saw a distant light they took as a satellite or airplane until it did something weird.
edit on 22-11-2015 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm jealous, I ain't seen sh?t, yet I know that millions of individuals who tell relatively the same story of seeing something, cannot be dismissed.
"blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe"

edit on 22-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

interesting footage. In the end it is apparent they are small RC planes...but at first they appeared rather unusual in movement.

Good Example of how things can appear "odd"...yet are not.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Four nights ago I witnessed a similar thing here in Australia.
1:30 am noticed a large solid white light moving across the sky, around double the speed of a plane, in a straight line overhead. Watched for about 5 seconds then it split into two lights of the same size then soon after both disappeared.
It never changed colour or brightness. No flashes such as a meteor.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This reminds me of my first witness. First one dot then we've spotted second and third. They were following each other and all stopped in one place. If only I would remember what happened after that...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Mianeye

Congrats, if just you had a video, it would be amazing for us too

No, it would only provoke more skepticism and accusations of "CGI" and the like from members who shall remain unnamed here...you know who i mean

I was thinking the same thing. Let OP enjoy his experience without the ridiculous attacks here at ATS. It was his experience and his alone. Doesn't matter what we think. Congrats OP on your sighting. I waited till I was 38 before I had mine and I have yet to see another one. Mine was once-in-a-lifetime, but I know for certain what I saw was not of this earth...well, unless it was top secret military stuff about 30 years from the public domain. I saw the orange firey orb fly over my small town about the speed of a helicopter and only a few hundred feet up cuz there was overcast. As it went directly over my head I could see a red outer circle of light with blue lines going to the circle from the center but strangest of all, the light was moving in like waves, or a strange aura. That view only lasted a couple of seconds as it was directly over my head. It went back to the orange orb appearance as it continued on its flight path north. I was news editor of our community paper at the time and I wrote about in the paper and a handful of other people contacted me about seeing the orange "UFO" as well. It was an amazing experience and I wanted more. But, that was it. I did make a report to NUFORC, and because I was an editor, Peter Davenport interviewed me on the Jeff Rense show. After my description and based on cloud cover, they figured the craft was about 10 feet by 10 feet, or the size of a small bedroom. Also, NUFORC received over a dozen similar reports that night of orange orbs all over the world from Cali to the UK. About an hour before my sighting, there were several from a suburb in Chicago, and then a while after mine, there was one in Canada. I am in northern WI so in between. Davenport said all the orb sightings that night were moving north. The date was August 15, 2009. Make sure OP, you put in your report to NUFORC.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

I waited till I was 38 before I had mine and I have yet to see another one.

You waited???

You had a choice

Nice one to the op, and yes, not every one carries a phone, I don't even own one, I do have a Coolpix L810 camera but I'm not walking around my estate with that around my neck

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
it's known as cognitive dissonance. it's the stage yer in before you wrap your head around something

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It's a UFO for now.

Have you contacted an UFO group on someone on ATS who can point you in the right direction? You might not be the only person to have witnessed this. At worst you will get a logical explanation, or you have seen something genuinely unique.

An old flame rung me up and told me that she saw some UFO's flying in formation nearby. I looked outside and sure enough there were orange globes flying in formation, But she didn't know that there were war games being conducted at the time and it could've been chaff or dump and burns. The frustrating thing about UFO's is there is so many explanations.

Whatever you saw is a UFO as you have no idea what you saw, if you did it would just be a FO.

edit on 22-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

originally posted by: Rezlooper

I waited till I was 38 before I had mine and I have yet to see another one.

You waited???

You had a choice

Nice one to the op, and yes, not every one carries a phone, I don't even own one, I do have a Coolpix L810 camera but I'm not walking around my estate with that around my neck

Lol. Well, I wish I had the choice. I didn't get a pic either. I was actually on the phone with my brother and saw the light coming towards my house through the living room picture window and I ran out into the lawn and my brother was yelling at me to grab my camera but at that moment...there was no way I was stopping to look for the camera. It all happened too fast and I couldn't take my eyes off it. So, I know there are multiple reasons why people have sightings without pis or video. Its just not your priority when it actually happens.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
For those who say "We are not alone", I beg to differ. We are COMPLETELY alone. The only reason aliens come even remotely close to this planet is to laugh at our stupidity or some alien adrenaline junkie is fulfilling an intergalactic dare. There IS life out there but I guarantee you they don't want anything to do with us and I don't blame them. I mean as a race, we're galactically retarded. Anyway (mini rant aside) I think seeing what you saw is awesome and in my personal experience I have seen things that are marvelously unexplainable as well. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

It happens. It's like trying to take a photo of lightning, blink and you'll miss it.

Before the days of the smartphone you had to be carrying a camera, I remember a light rising from the horizon from the south but I never had a camera, and it was gone in a matter of seconds. Sometimes that light in the sky is a fleeting moment.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I've seen several things myself, some more strange and clear than what the OP describes, none of which made me a "believer" in anything but my own ignorance. "Wonderer" would be a better word.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I remember my first 'experience'. It was like I was watching a cartoon, knowing NOTHING can do those types of maneuvers, it all felt surreal.

Everyone is a skeptic until they experience it themselves.

How many "experiences" have you had? It seems odd that the vast majority of people never see a ufo yet you have fortunate enough to have seen them on multiple occasions.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You say you saw something that has "no rational explanation," and I'm struggling with what that means.

I noticed you stopped asking questions, I just wanted to add something about witnessing 'thingys'.

Its the angular, abrupt change of direction with no radius of turn, its the total silence when anything that fast should be rumbling the sky with rockets or jet engines… oh, and the neon blue color of the light, like no other hue.

Then theres others there who see the same thing, both friends and strangers. Finally the lifetime of wondering, never having seen such before or since.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Could a spy satellite account for the maneuvers? Sounds like it traveled in straight lines only? Even if it did take right angle turns?

I would expect a spy satellite would move in much the same way, and that wouldn't be something we were necessarily aware of, or its capabilities?

Not trying to detract from your experience, but I only truly believe cases/events that are beyond reproach.

I am one of those who knows we have visitors from somewhere, be it interstellar, inter-dimensional or maybe they have been here on Earth all along.........

Or even a combination of these scenarios, but no doubt, someone has been buzzing above our heads for more than a millennium.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join