It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now...........I Am A " Believer "

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have always been a skeptic on the UFO phenomena. However i have just witnessed something that i can give no explanation of whatever.

Just 15 minutes ago i was walking back home and happened to glance up into the sky. The sky here is 100% clear of any cloud cover.
As i glanced upward a small white light ( dot ) very high in the sky, came into my vision. I stopped walking to take notice of it. Initially i was convinced it was a satellite, as it was moving at a steady speed on a defined path.

However after about a minute or so, it stopped dead. It then moved back along the same path it had previously traveled, then stopped again. It's next path of direction was a 90degree turn. After about 20 seconds it then turned another 90 degrees and continued on.

Over the next few minutes it continued to carry out more erratic maneuvers across the visible sky ( stopping, turning, accelerating etc ). I only stopped viewing when it was no longer in my visible site. The whole episode lasted about 3 minutes.

I have never witnessed anything such as this. I know that there is nothing i am aware of that could carry out a " show " such as this.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Cool.

Remember to report it!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Congratulations alldaylong. Welcome to the club

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do you feel good for the experience? Like almost enlightened?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good for you old bean...... we are not alone.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I remember my first 'experience'. It was like I was watching a cartoon, knowing NOTHING can do those types of maneuvers, it all felt surreal.

Everyone is a skeptic until they experience it themselves.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've had three experiences in my lifetime. Three occasions I have witnessed such anomalies, three occasions I cannot explain, after researching, what I saw.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

How do i feel?

I think the only way i could explain it would to be that my mind is baffled. I am sitting here and going over in my mind continually, what i observed. Feel quite weird to be honest. I am trying to think of what the hell it could have been, but the only thing i can think of is " i don't know ".

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Congrats, if just you had a video, it would be amazing for us too

edit on 21-11-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Congrats, if just you had a video, it would be amazing for us too

sorry i would do not want break this atmosphere but absolutely i must ask:Why you have not done a video , a photo , something..??

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now that you know how too see "them", you will find they are everywhere and almost always there. Almost like you have learned a new skill. At least that is my experience. Oh, if your sighting happened somewhere you see often, get ready to know every inch of that area of sky. We all have that in common, you will watch that area every time you are close. You hope to see it again, and you will.

In my case I have learned to watch for subtle differences in brightness in the sky. At first it is barely perceivable, it is almost hard too look at, not painful but a sensation that your eyes won't focus on that particular spot. Ignore the discomfort and keep watching and a point of light comes into focus usually on the leading edge of the lighter fuzzy spot depending on its direction of travel.

At this point I've began to think there are some sort of creatures that are always in flight and have some sort of iridescent trait. Simply because I see them so frequently, and the way the seem to aimlessly wander around.
This is not something I talk with people about, at least until people wake up and quit beating up people for talking about their experiences. Slowly it is coming...
Welcome aboard the Good Ship Crazy Person!
edit on 21-11-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Now that you know how too see "them", you will find they are everywhere and almost always there. Almost like you have learned a new skill. At least that is my experience. Oh, if your sighting happened somewhere you see often, get ready to know every inch of that area of sky. We all have that in common, you will watch that area every time you are close. You hope to see it again, and you will.

In my case I have learned to watch for subtle differences in brightness in the sky. At first it is barely perceivable, it is almost hard too look at, not painful but a sensation that your eyes won't focus on that particular spot. Ignore the discomfort and keep watching and a point of light comes into focus usually on the leading edge of the lighter fuzzy spot depending on its direction of travel.

At this point I've began to think there is some sort of creatures that are always in flight and have some sort of iridescent trait. Simply because I see them so frequently, and the way the seem to aimlessly wander around.
This is not something I talk with people about, at least until people wake up and quit beating up people for talking about their experiences. Slowly it is coming...
Welcome aboard the Good Ship Crazy Person!

Agreed. After my first sighting I saw more. Felt like I had a new 'skill' where I could spot them, and notice movements out of the corner of my eye. But then a lot of it was because I was looking UP more. People rarely look UP at the sky, that's half the reason why more don't see these 'things'.

edit on 901pm3002America/Chicago011CST02America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nice one, I get excited when I see these things too

If you look up and watch the sky on a regular basis you get to see many great and awesome sights, I have seen exactly what you have explained here...about 15 years ago on a week away to Cornwall, I was awestruck , I ran inside to tell the missus and she told me to eff off and she didn't give a chit

Also, about 10 years ago saw 3 orbs flying together in formation then out of formation showing obvious sign of control or intelligence with the movements, hard to say but must of been roughly 200 to 300 feet high...watched them for about a minute before they disappeared behind houses...again I was excited

But mostly I see shooting stars, meteors if you like but I see many cause I look often

Just like to add that the 1st sighting above was especially exciting as it was moving randomly at massive speeds, distance would probably be similar to satellites but the movements ruled them out I watched for a few minutes before I lost track
edit on 21-11-2015 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I AM THE WATCHER!!!

It becomes your duty to watch, or is the word obsession... Either way you definitely have a noticeable change in your amount of looking UP after joining the team!
edit on 21-11-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MichaelSalCimmino

I can understand what you say.

However here is my explanation. I was walking home with the dog after his nightly exercise. I wasn't carrying my phone, so had no camera at hand.
If i did have a camera i would doubt very much it would have captured anything. This " thing " was so high in the sky i would doubt if a camera phone would have captured it.

I know photographic evidence would have been an asset, however all i can give to ATS is what i witnessed. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
3 minutes of watching and not a video......i really got to stay calm to not let any aggressions out..yeah i know not anybody has a smartphone....

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Technically, a Close Encounter of the First Kind is observing an object less than 500 feet away where details are visible. OP observed less than that, a Daylight Disc high in the sky, and from that he is now a "believer."

But that begs the question. What do you now believe? The evidence so far is that you saw an object high in the sky that maneuvered in a way that you think is not possible for conventional aircraft of any type. That puts it solidly in the "UFO" category and is not to be denied. The problem with these sightings is, where do you go from here?

Are you saying that prior to this sighting of a light in the sky that you did NOT believe such a sighting were possible? Surely you've read enough to know that people frequently have sightings like yours that they cannot explain, so is it the case that you did not believe them before, but now you do?

Because saying you are now a "believer" conjures up all sorts of things from shaking hands with ET to abductions and highly personal experiences that go far beyond what yous saw.

So what is it that you now believe and why didn't you believe it before?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So what is it that you now believe and why didn't you believe it before?

I have seen " things " in the night sky for many years. However what i had witnessed previously i had always assumed that there was a rational explanation for. A light in the sky can be anyone of many things.
However what i witnessed earlier this evening had no rational explanation. It was so completely unreal.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Synchronicity11
3 minutes of watching and not a video......i really got to stay calm to not let any aggressions out..yeah i know not anybody has a smartphone....

Ever try and capture a sighting on an iPhone?

I have, and you might as well skip it. Takes something that appears clear as day to the observer and zooms it out to an unrecognizable dot.
edit on 21-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join