It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hacker collective Anonymous claims ISIS has plans for more attacks on Sunday (Nov 22)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Could it be a diversion ? I find it hard to believe that daesh would use Twitter to share their plans.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, one of the targeted events were cancelled due to the threats.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Could it be a diversion ? I find it hard to believe that daesh would use Twitter to share their plans.

Me 3 E. It seems somebody out there needs to pull off a major event
to iduct a lot more patsies..er freedom fighters.

When the call to arms can be traced by the intel agency working for whom
you want to attack I begin to not take notice of the threat.

And I've seens some of the WWA fans on a few brews-- if the attack is close
up and personal there are going to be some foreign nationals covered in
BBQ sauce and bungied to exhaust manifolds. These guys don't mess around...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
Not true, anonymous has denied in a tweet...

We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from.
21:14 - 21 november 2015

This is part of the confusion people have with anonymous. Anonymous didn't do anything or claim anything because anonymous isn't an organization. Some anons say one thing some say another. There is a group of very vocal anons that seem to somehow be seen as official spokespeople or something, but when they say that they can in no way speak for the entirety of Anons out their actions. I called BS on this particular claim myself, but wanted to clarify because I see so many people act like we round table and do everything as a group and that's far from the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
FBI did announce a statement on the planned attacks made public by Anonymous:

FBI Releases Statement on ISIS Attack first announced by Anonymous

FBI officials have confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that they are taking seriously a report about an ISIS threat at a WWE Survivor Series event in Atlanta on Sunday.

The FBI released the following statement to Channel 2 Action News:

“The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe.”

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Holy crap the OP was right! ISIS shot 16 people in a New Orleans park on Sunday!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

umm.... that's sarcasm right? It's hard to tell sometimes, but just in case people believe that, it seems to be gang related. Here is a link to the story. Shooting in Louisiana

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The EU loves CTDs (Crash to Desktop). The hijack regular computer programs or videogames and modify the binary executable file so that it opens a backdoor to your local machine. When triggered, this allows them to crash your running software and it may overheat your computer if you don't intervene quickly by switching it off while the spy demon is running in the background at 100% CPU usage.

I wonder if such trick could be done to crash to desktop the software of EU's warships or show them fake blips on the radar, or other very disturbing activity on the command deck! I think it is possible after all... and playing and playing the EU is going to get this done to themselves!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

edit on 14-6-2016 by Flanker86 because: Duplicated post!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join