It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker collective Anonymous claims ISIS has plans for more attacks on Sunday (Nov 22)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hacker collective Anonymous claims ISIS has plans for more attacks on Sunday

Anonymous, the loose collective of online activists, said Saturday it has uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as on locations in the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday. OpParisIntel, a group within Anonymous, released a statement saying it had collected information about imminent attacks by the militant group -- aka Daesh, ISIL and ISIS -- on the French capital a little more than a week after a series of coordinated attacks there left 130 dead and hundreds injured.

Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m., as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris.

Anonymous uncovered specific targets and plans for this Sunday (Nov 22, 2015) and has exposed those plans. (list given in the article linked above). Their statement:

"We only appeared now because our goal was to remain undercover and report everything to the right authorities and let them take all the action. But when authorities do not take action, Anonymous does. This part of the op started last Monday and has, and will be active 24 hours a day as long as the op is going on."

Is our intelligence network truly this incompetent or broken?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
NO!!!
Not WWE Survivor Series, IS NOTHING SACRED?

DAMN YOU ISIS!

all kidding aside;
At least someone is finding out their plans before it occurs.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
NO!!!
Not WWE Survivor Series, IS NOTHING SACRED?

DAMN YOU ISIS!

all kidding aside;
At least someone is finding out their plans before it occurs.

All of that PS4 chatter...
And all I usually hear is some foul-mouthed early teenager calling me interesting combinations of derogatory terms for homosexual and mentally challenged.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Not likely.

But I could claim I personally thwarted thirty terror attacks, who's to say different, since they didn't happen?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wow, look at all the attacks planned for tomorrow and all the info retrieved via Anonymous hacking.

You'd think that ISIS might have been more careful with their plans given Anonymous declared war on them had such 'success' shutting down their Twitter accounts.

Feels orchestrated to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

> Is our intelligence network truly this incompetent or broken?

Or complicit .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Feels orchestrated to me.

You're not the only one.

2nd....

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not likely.

But I could claim I personally thwarted thirty terror attacks, who's to say different, since they didn't happen?

Still thirty more than the combined intelligence agencies of the world claim to have thwarted all year.....go you!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
On Tuesday I need to fly from Seattle to Chicago for the holidays to see my family. I want to see them all, bad; but I don't want to fly... I don't know what to make of these foiled plots, attacks, etc... Empty threats? Credible? Is ANON finding legitimate information their sharing? Hard to make sense of all this right now..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The hacker collective Anonymous says the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is planning to launch attacks in the U.S., Paris, Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon on Sunday.

OpParisIntel, the name of Anonymous’ mission against ISIS, released a statement Saturday saying it had uncovered information regarding new terror plots “on Paris and the world” scheduled for Nov. 22.

“All proof was submitted to official authorities all around the globe days ago,” the statement said, as first reported by the International Business Times. “They have it and it is their responsibility to do something with it. But because they have not done anything with it yet and it’s almost the 22nd, we have matters into our own hands.”

“We only take the responsibility of warning civilians (incase the authorities do not act well enough),” the statement added.

Anonymous warned against attending events with large crowds, especially church services, but added that “the risk of any churches outside Paris/France being targeted is low."

“The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen,” the statement said.

The group listed several events in Paris that it said “have been confirmed are at risk” and several events around the world that are not yet “100% confirmed,” including a major WWE pro wrestling event in Atlanta, Ga. WWE said the event will still take place as scheduled. “WWE Survivor Series is currently scheduled as planned while we investigate the matter with federal, state and local authorities," WWE said in a statement to The Hill. Anonymous told IBT that it has sent the information to U.K. intelligence agency MI5, as well as the CIA and the FBI in the U.S., but has refused to release proof of the attacks publicly.

“If we share the proof [publicly], everyone will start calling it fake because screenshots can be edited and accounts can be deleted,” the hacking group said. “We have purposely not shared account links publicly because they would be shut down immediately and then no one would believe the proof.”

Anonymous declared cyber war on ISIS after the group claimed responsibility for a terrorist attack in Paris last week, killing at least 132 civilians and injuring hundreds. The collective claimed to have shut down 5,500 ISIS Twitter accounts earlier this week.

Link

I saw this same blurp in anonymous UK youtube video.. video was about paris.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I 💜 anonymous

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The full list is as follows:

• Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)

• Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)

• Demonstration by Collectif du Droit des Femmes, group for women’s rights, (Paris)

• Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)

• Al-Jihad, One Day One Juz (Indonesia)

• Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)

• University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)

• WWE Survival Series (US)

Express

Stated that not all are 100% confirmed. However i hope PTB investigate

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
...a WWE event in Atlanta ?

all week the chatter has been 3 seperate threats to burn the WH

and several calling NYC a Target or Ground Zero by any combo of Jihadists &/or lone-wolf cells of home grown terror radicals/Anarchists

I have trouble finding the JFK anniversary-of-assassination date in Atlanta a credible warning of impending terror..

.if anything the Dallas JFK murder site would be an iconic symbol to desecrate

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
For what it's worth, TMZ is reporting the WWE threat per FBI. So it looks like Anonymous got their attention this time. Is it possible to nominate Anonymous (the whole bunch) for president? They'd get my vote!
m.tmz.com.../2015/11/21/wwe-survivor-series-isis-terrorist/

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thanks for sharing, will have an eye on those tomorrow. Let's hope nothing happens. Whatever that means given the circumstances...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I ran across this interesting thing from the federalreserve.com link

on the 23rd...1 day after the warning of an Atlanta, Ga. terror attack to take place....
the Federal reserve board of directors will conduct a closed-door, emergency meeting

see the text :
"Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures

It is anticipated that the closed meeting of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System at 11:30 AM on Monday, November 23, 2015, will be held under expedited procedures, as set forth in section 26lb.7 of the Board's Rules Regarding Public Observation of Meetings, at the Board's offices at 20th Street and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. The following items of official Board business are tentatively scheduled to be considered at that meeting.

Meeting Date: Monday, November 23, 2015

Matter(s) Considered

1. Review and determination by the Board of Governors of the advance and discount rates to be charged by the Federal Reserve Banks. "

may I suggest that this meeting will determine for the member banks just how much in 'fees' the banks will charge customers checking/savings accounts so the Fed can cram through the December 2015 interest increase of at least .25% to end the ZIRP (zero interest rate policy)

I will suggest that the Fed will add a surtax of .11% of all transactions of all monies both IN & Out of the individual accounts at the member banks.... the investment firms will be exempt from this surtax
only the lower-to-upper income people will bear-the-burden to help defray the costs to the banks for the increased interest rate policy at .25-to-.50% which will ultimately unbalance the interest-rate swaps/ Derivatives the banks hold paper on

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
SOURCE

Also worth noting.. Local news in Atlanta are also releasing stories concerning the "alleged threat" although also saying that they are unconfirmed reports based on incredible sources.

The FBI released the following statement to Channel 2 Action News:
"The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe."

... Where are the ATS Anons to help clear this up?
edit on 21-11-2015 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Anons are split on the validity of the claims.
twitter

Personally I think it's nonsense. Lots of self promotion and bs claims have been coming from anons lately including "shutting down accounts" like they are hacking when really they are just reporting them to Twitter a bunch. Also sadly a lot of accounts are being falsely reported. I've been spot checking the pastebin dumps and have been very disappointed.

Could be real, but I don't think so and even if it were, you would expect a change of plans so either way this sub group of Anons can say the "prevented" attacks.
edit on 21-11-2015 by xistence05 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
See, that's the beauty of terrorism.

Whether you actually attack or just make the world think you're going to attack, you effectively spread fear.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Not true, anonymous has denied in a tweet...

We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from.
21:14 - 21 november 2015

top topics

<<   2 >>

join