It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director: ISIS Has Grown 4400% Under Obama!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: Granite

Too bad they can not find a way to increase the economy the same effective way, huh?

Precisely...

He is the Globalist's best friend which translates to middle-class life impossible in America.

Hence the Trump candicacy!!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry i thought ATS is a discussion forum?

Seriously why under Obama and not everyone else also?

I learned what deflection is on ATS before you were born...

You joined in 2009 so that makes Peeple only six years old and he or she is already posting on ATS? Kudos Peeple!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Too bad they can not find a way to increase the economy the same effective way, huh?

Precisely...

He is the Globalist's best friend which translates to middle-class life impossible in America.

It's nice how you have overlooked everything the GOP has pushed through over the years that has wiped out the middle class. So seeing how you are clueless about the government it's no surprise that you support a candidate that is also clueless about how the government works.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Precisely...

It's nice how you have overlooked everything the GOP has pushed through over the years that has wiped out the middle class. So seeing how you are clueless about the government it's no surprise that you support a candidate that is also clueless about how the government works.

I actually agree the part GOP contribution to middle-class destruction, but Trump will try to be anti-establishment which we need desparately.

It all run by Nazi's at this point for 60 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I want to know who has access to go over and count each and every one of them.
Reminds me of King Solomon wanting to count the people in Judea.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Maybe the headline should read:

CIA has grown ISIS 4400% during
Obama presidency.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I was going to add that earlier.

They can't even find them, never mind count them.

And if you go looking for facts you find that none of the intelligence agencies around the world can agree on a definition of who constitutes which groups or agree on a figure either...worldwide or by country. The CIA dude's just doing his part.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Trump's a Nazi

Here is what Rush Limbaugh says to NBC "they are beside thems at the in-effectiveness of their smear campaign. They can and smeared anyone...until Trump"

You can take that to the bank...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Trump's a Nazi

Here is what Rush Limbaugh says to NBC "they are beside thems at the in-effectiveness of their smear campaign. They can and smeared anyone...until Trump"

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

What Rush said applies to everyone who puts themselves out there. In Trump's case, there's plenty to smear.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The phony two-party divide is killing us. Both parties are working together to make sure the War on Terror grows.

On the right we have intentionally crass, extreme solutions offered up so that they can quickly be reframed as bigotry by the left who are always happy to exploit the oppressed to score points. This nicely serves the purpose of drowning out anything reasonable and protects those profiting from the War on Terror.

But, hey, it's more fun to pretend to be morally superior to "bigots" than to actually listen to reasonable ideas and risk exposing democrats for all that makes them as morally bankrupt as republicans.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sigh..

ATS should have a "partisan bull-crap bin" for the threads that does not quite fit the hoax bin.

Blatant attempts to misrepresent facts in order to smear a person or a party should not be tolerated, or should at least not go uncommented by site staff.

Look, of course it should be possible to blame politicians/parties for this and other stuff, but if OP does not provide somewhat credible reasons for the blame to lie on the one accused thereof, then it is just slander.

In my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Trump's a Nazi

Smear campaigns are only as effective as the media wants them to be.

Case in point, Herman Cain and his sexual harassment 'scandal' which got endless coverage, while Obama's tryst with Larry Sinclair and weekend of crack and coc aine was buried deep, deep, deep.

If the media "cannot" effectively smear Trump, it's because they don't want to. It must not be part of 'the plan.'

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

"Mission Accomplished"

The man who fooled the world during his election campaigns to become the first Muslim President of the USA...*claps hands for mission accomplished*

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

ISIS has grown 4400% under every world leader.

Seriously?

Actually they have grown 35000% under the current pope.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry i thought ATS is a discussion forum?

Seriously why under Obama and not everyone else also?

Because this is just another whine about Obama thread. It is easy to just remember to republicans everything is Obama's fault.

It is his fault for not taking isis seriously. Just another example of his inability to understand foreign affairs.
Did he cause the growth? No
Did he do anything to stop it? No

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I actually agree the part GOP contribution to middle-class destruction, but Trump will try to be anti-establishment which we need desparately.

Trump has admitted to using lobbyist to get what he wants out of the government so what makes you think he is anti-establishment?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That's it.

I am now going to write a letter to 'why has Daesh grown by 4400% under Obama?', man.

Maybe he can explain, exactly who has gone and counted them all.
edit on 21/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

FreeBeacon

"ISIS we have contained them" - Barry Sotoro last week.

We all knew is had grown, but not from 700 to 38000 under Sotoro policies...funding and arms even air-lighted by US Airforce into Syria...now that Lybia arms highway is no more.

Putin has documentation on who is funding ISIS...40 people in many countries (Saudi Arabia the most). We all Sotoro bow to Saudi King in 2009 apology tour, perhaps ISIS was rescued that very trip?

I am mobile today so minimal OP this time.

We need a Nuremburg type war crimes trial that should go all the way back to the start of the IRAQ war in 2003

Obama and Bush should go up for war crimes

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

FreeBeacon

"ISIS we have contained them" - Barry Sotoro last week.

We all knew is had grown, but not from 700 to 38000 under Sotoro policies...funding and arms even air-lighted by US Airforce into Syria...now that Lybia arms highway is no more.

Putin has documentation on who is funding ISIS...40 people in many countries (Saudi Arabia the most). We all Sotoro bow to Saudi King in 2009 apology tour, perhaps ISIS was rescued that very trip?

I am mobile today so minimal OP this time.

People ask "Why under Obama, and not everyone else? Because, Obama funded them, constantly defends them. Maybe all of that was an unfortunate accident on his part, just like "accidentally referring to his Muslim faith.
youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join