It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Will Be the Next US President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am somewhat familiar with the white horse prophecy, but I don't believe that it states the LDS church will rule the US. My understanding is that it is a second hand prophecy that could not be verified. I am LDS, but Mitt Romney has never been my first choice. I laughed when I first heard Trump was running, but he has seperated himself from the herd. I just don't think Romney can beat the democrat candidate

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Farlander

They believed in this White Horse Prophecy in 2012 but a black horse still got in.

Romney was shocked Obama won

That was because Romney's staff was populated by cretins. They were so convinced by anecdotal 'evidence that Mittens was winning that they 'unskewed' the polls that said otherwise. Morons.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It's going to be hard for Trump to maintain the lead in the polls and the hold he has until the convention.

Still, the Democrats have nearly enough electoral votes to win the presidency. The electoral college is stacked in their favor right out of the gate, and they'd have to really screw things up to loose.

A lot can happen though in a year though. When Obama won his first term, he came in out of nowhere and rose in popularity very fast -- we could see something like that again ... who knows?

I just know it takes a lot of energy and constant work to stay at the top.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Trump has also spat loudly in the face of Hispanics and lost that demographic. The man's a bloviating idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your responses. Lots of good points to consider. As many of you pointed out, Romney being president is simply "not likely."

I guess I'm coming at this from a belief that the whole system is rigged--that Obama was chosen to be president long before he actually ran. Likewise, I think that's the case with Romney.

Many of you clearly know more about politics and elections than I do, but the very fact that it's virtually inconceivable that Romney could be our next pres at this point means that if he DOES run, if he does pull ahead of Trump and Carson, if he does become the GOP nominee and then president, that it's all evidence, in my mind at least, that the whole system is scripted and there's reason to be quite wary of the White House in 2017 and beyond...

But if none of those things come to pass, this thread will fade into oblivion like so many lunatic ATS predictions before it, as well it should.

Time will tell...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Farlander

Does Romney know that?

Lol

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
BUMP

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
The real prophet has already been sacrificed when she was in the womb. We have already lost and 1000yrs of war are upon us.

Face it people they got HER. In france, In 1997. #

The child due to be born was to unite all religions, specifically muslims and Christians.

The real anti- christ is her brother,(half brother). Her other half brother could replace her as the saviour.

Wait, what?

For those of us who have no idea what this means, could you please explain? I realize you posted this over 3 months ago, but I'm genuinely curious as to what this means!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
BUMP

Bumping because you still believe it will be Romney?

I'm not really that fond of him, but he would probably run the country better than the a$$hats that are currently in the running.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I could be wrong, but I believe they were referring to the death of Princess Diana in August of 1997 in France.

I'd never heard she was carrying Dodi Fayed's child though....????

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Oh, OK - thanks. That makes sense. And I actually did hear the rumor that she was pregnant. Supposedly, according to some conspiracy theorist, she was murdered due to her unborn child having a Muslim father and a Christian mother or something like that.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Worst.
Thread.
Ever.

Republicans currently have a huge swell from an enthusiastic electorate seeking change. You nominate this dickless marionette that's all gone. I just switched my registration to republican for the primary and I've always gone independent or democrat. I hate Hillary but if Romney is forced on me to beat her then I'll sit home or vote Gary Johnson again. At that point I'm not wasting my vote since it apparently doesn't mean anything anyway. Im sure I'm not the only one. A Romney nomination is a Hillary coronation

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is right on the money (sadly):

I believe Hilary will be the next President.

The Globalist have already selected their puppet that will carry out their agendas.

The more corrupt a politions is today, the easy it is for them to clime the political ladder.

I prefer Trump over Hillary.

However as I see it, the Presidential elections are always rigged in favor of big money and one can look who is funding Hillary and clearly see, she has the big corporate and Banking Cartels backing her.

Even if we assume that the Convention names Mitt as the candidate (and that's a HUGE assumption)....we'd then see:

1) Trump, having been wronged by the GOP, running independently.
2) Hillary beating both Trump and Romney in a LANDSLIDE, with the GOP voters split

There's simply NO combination of events that ends with Romney being President.....(well, maybe in some parallel universe or something).

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'd never heard she was carrying Dodi Fayed's child though....????

Just a rumor. But it certainly would explain A LOT.....

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hmm...

www.washingtonpost.com... ndependent-bid/

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
Hmm...

www.washingtonpost.com... ndependent-bid/

Washington Post seems to think GOP may make indepedent bid for Romney.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: Jansy

Oh, OK - thanks. That makes sense. And I actually did hear the rumor that she was pregnant. Supposedly, according to some conspiracy theorist, she was murdered due to her unborn child having a Muslim father and a Christian mother or something like that.

Given the fact that she wasn't in the line of succession, that theory never made any sense whatsoever to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join