It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium raises terror threat level to level 4 (highest level) for Brussels

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Welcome to beautiful Belgium,a country about 1/10 the size of the UK, ran by almost as much "governments" as it has provinces...What could possibly go wrong,right ?
a reply to: whismermill
edit on 26/11/2015 by DigitalDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i'm sorry you had to go through that
i live near Antwerp and years back i went to school there,i used to take the bus there every morning.
i knew most of the busdrivers and usually stood at the front of the bus with them to make small talk.
one morning the bus stopped at the city park area (stadspark) and on the lawn behind the bus shelter
,there was an older lady being dragged through the grass by a junkie,screaming for her life,trying to hold on to her handbag
the busdriver opened the doors,turned back towards a full buss of people,all going to work or school and asked "who's coming with me?"
i was the first person to get out and go after that kid dragging that old lady through the park,the busdriver was the last

the rest of them just froze and went silent...
i can't have been much older than 16 at the time
but my point in sharing this story is to let you know that you're not alone,first of all
and second, i have never understood this mentality.
is it just me or does this sort of seem to be what we might call "the Belgian thing to do"?
nothing ever really seems to go according to plan over here,and everyone just turns a blind eye when the feces hits the aircooling device....

stuff like this really just pisses me off,so sorry for ranting

a reply to: zandra

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Chief Paris terror suspect thought to have fled to Syria

French intelligence sources think Salah Abdeslam evaded international manhunt, escaped Europe

Oh là là !
If only the French police considered stopping him one the three times they controlled him fleeing Paris the night of the attacks ...

Police let suspected Paris attacker go at the border

Four French officials acknowledged that police had Abdeslam in their grasp, when they stopped a car carrying him and two other men near the Belgian border early Saturday. By then, hours had passed since authorities identified Abdeslam as the renter of a Volkswagen Polo that carried hostage takers to the Paris theater where so many were killed.

Three French police officials and a top French security official confirmed that officers let Abdeslam go after checking his ID. They spoke on condition of anonymity, lacking authorization to publicly disclose such details.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Unnamed officials report, that there are plans for a terrorist attack, possibly in the form of stabbings or bombings (even moultiple) in Ghent, Belgium today. The reports asses the time window for these attacks to be between 7:30PM Today and 6:00AM Sunday !

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Molenbeek islamists deployed today by Belgium intelligence to burn the Urbanuskerk in Amstelveen, Netherlands ...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join