It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will grow out of itself...will it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
As an atheist type I tend to live my life by being a good person, I understand that laws are there because there are still dumb people in society who cannot understand that their actions may hurt someone else.

I am spreading the net wide, i wouldn't rob someones house for a number of reasons:

1. I have no rights to take what they have worked to buy
2. My invasion of their house and being uninvited is a mess
3. I need to make my own way in life
4. My incursion into their space will make a fellow human sad, paranoid, uncomfortable...nothing good.

Anyway, even though i went to church with my nan as child, I never believed in god, actually at my best mates wedding and my first born christening I decided that I wouldn't have another child christened or be married in a church, both played out.

I personally feel I have left religion well behind, whilst the Christian religion may have taught me right from wrong, I dont thinks so directly, I just tend to think, I dont want to hurt other people on any level and so I act accordingly, I understand what would make me unhappy so I dont do it to others.

And if something offends me...I cant think of anything...I just stay away.

Do you think Muslims will ever get to this mindset? I mean, there are young Men and Women with a whole world out there who are being constrained by their parents pushing Mo and his disciples, how long until they breed the nutters out and enjoy being humans?

I wonder if we could change the flow, instead of being Muslim, drop the MO and join life...I recon its 2.5 generation from extinction.

But here is the cure, flood the muslim estates with drugs and alcohol, they wont even be conscious enough to follow Mo, the next generation will be homecare kids with little or none links to mo and then we have bred them out. They will assimilate and then just party like champs.

In my opinion this will happen and mo will go the way of the sky pixie.

edit on 21 11 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Reports are saying all the Isis fighters are taking amphetamine to make them fight harder and longer, so your theory may not work.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

im a muslim and i have never hurt a person in my life so does that make me an atheist

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Makes u sensible..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They also eat halal food which leaves the adrenaline of the animal as it is dying in the tissues. That food just keeps people awake and awake.

top topics

join