It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm Update!!! Clint Texas Residents Report Being Forced To Take Micro Chips!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Just read this article and didn't check the ATS filter. Sorry about that! Anyhow, this article is saying that people in the town of Clint, Texas are being forced by Jade Helm officers to either get an RFID implant or got to jail.

According to the witness Ray Bowie: “Military personnel rounded up everyone on our street. They forced their way into the homes of people who wouldn’t open their doors. We were put on military trucks and drove to the old Hartwell Mall about ten miles from here. We were separated and put in holding cells based on our age and gender. We were then called 3 at a time to another room and given the option to have an RFID implant, or be imprisoned in the base for an unspecified amount of time. Some of the soldiers were arguing amongst themselves.. I could hear one of them saying, “this isn’t what I signed up for. I wanted to protect Americans, not imprison them…”, but the officer in charge reminded them that they have their orders, and if they’re not carried out then they would be thrown into prison themselves.”

This doesn't sound good ATS. The military isn't able to detain citizens and force them against their will to get an RFID chip or go to jail, right? If this article is legit then all I can say is what is happening with this country? All I can think of is the prophecy which says that people will be forced to wear the mark of the beast. What says ATS?

consciouslyenlightened.com...#

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Here's the prophecy. It's in the Bible:

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You may want to look at your source.

This is just a complete fabrication.

This belongs in the HOAX bin.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
My question is this:

When you realize that you have been duped will you then make a new thread with the subject "I've been lied to again by conspiracy creators", and will you describe in the posting that you have, yet again, been lied to by those seeking to sow discontent with the government?

Or is it enough for you to have put the false information on ATS?

Are you part of THE REAL CONSPIRACY?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Maybe it's to see peoples reactions and see who to take first..it's as plausible as what OP is saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Here's the prophecy. It's in the Bible:

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

I GOT MA IPHONE! In Ma Right Hand!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
OP we've all made mistakes posting information and looking like complete dorks.

Check the article date, Google the article title, use the search function.

Any story that makes you say WTF should be vetted. At least a Google search of the title and then of the date and highlights of the story.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Official military personnel forcing their way into private homes and it doesn't end up all over social media/youtube etc?

Yeah, I'm calling bull$$@#.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

It is not the same as having it on your body. Once you have it on your person you are accepting that you are the cattle and property of the state. You are giving into them of your own free will. I totally understand this.

A phone or a debit card, one can just throw it away as an accessory. Even a tattoo is not demonstrating ownership. The Beast's number system will one day be upon us, but not today and not in Clint. It is one mighty step too far on the part of the state.

Remember back in the Old Testament where God expresses his displeasure at the census:

1 Chronicles 21New Living Translation (NLT)

"David Takes a Census

21 Satan rose up against Israel and caused David to take a census of the people of Israel. 2 So David said to Joab and the commanders of the army, “Take a census of all the people of Israel—from Beersheba in the south to Dan in the north—and bring me a report so I may know how many there are.”

3 But Joab replied, “May the Lord increase the number of his people a hundred times over! But why, my lord the king, do you want to do this? Are they not all your servants? Why must you cause Israel to sin?”

4 But the king insisted that they take the census, so Joab travelled throughout all Israel to count the people. Then he returned to Jerusalem 5 and reported the number of people to David. There were 1,100,000 warriors in all Israel who could handle a sword, and 470,000 in Judah. 6 But Joab did not include the tribes of Levi and Benjamin in the census because he was so distressed at what the king had made him do."

God's punishment was,

"9 Then the Lord spoke to Gad, David’s seer. This was the message: 10 “Go and say to David, ‘This is what the Lord says: I will give you three choices. Choose one of these punishments, and I will inflict it on you.’”

11 So Gad came to David and said, “These are the choices the Lord has given you. 12 You may choose three years of famine, three months of destruction by the sword of your enemies, or three days of severe plague as the angel of the Lord brings devastation throughout the land of Israel. Decide what answer I should give the Lord who sent me.”

Notice here, it is 333. There are many many cross references like this that relate the Old Testament to the New Testament.

14 So the Lord sent a plague upon Israel, and 70,000 people died as a result. 15 And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But just as the angel was preparing to destroy it, the Lord relented and said to the death angel, “Stop! That is enough!” At that moment the angel of the Lord was standing by the threshing floor of Araunah[a] the Jebusite."

Death Angel! God don't like humanity counting its numbers. There are many references about numbers in the Bible;

Matthew 10:29 - 31; "Fearing God Alone29"Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31"So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.""

666! I wonder if anyone has truly cracked the code yet? Who is wise? I admit that I have not cracked the code of what this number means.(Please don't anyone try and convince me it is 616. I know all about that one and my own studies lead me to being 100% certain it is 666 and that 616 is a deception tactic to throw us off the trail).

edit on 21-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Based on the source, I'm calling it Bullcrap right here and now. Yup, bullcrap.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: rajas

God's punishment was,

"9 Then the Lord spoke to Gad, David’s seer. This was the message: 10 “Go and say to David, ‘This is what the Lord says: I will give you three choices. Choose one of these punishments, and I will inflict it on you.’”

11 So Gad came to David and said, “These are the choices the Lord has given you. 12 You may choose three years of famine, three months of destruction by the sword of your enemies, or three days of severe plague as the angel of the Lord brings devastation throughout the land of Israel. Decide what answer I should give the Lord who sent me.”

I dont personally have any study into the numerology of it all, however if the bible is anything like The Mahabharata, I suspect that tree years of famine is some kind of chemical poisoning of their crops to kill them off. 3 months of destruction is basically saying unleashing ISIS upon your lands. (or a proxy attack for "God/Allah") , 3 days of plagues os chemical and biological attacks on the population. Fun times the old advanced civis had, and even more interesting how they write their history. Bad translation I suppose. I wonder how today will be translated in thousands of years (2-5k?)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Moving to hoax bin in 3...2...1...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Mods must all be sleeping.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Okay, say it is a hoax. Now let us put on our tin foil caps for a second.

What if the is just a checksum test.

Imagine the data complex they will get from our responses.

Want To Play A Game?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D
Um....you do know the Government controls the internet right? There is zero chance that they would ever let such a video "if it did exist" make it to your computer. I think this story is probably bunk but given what we all know about our rulers how can you not thinks such a thing is a possibility.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I dont think ATS should have a hoax bin....nothing can be 100% validated.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hoax.trendolizer.com...

FALSE: Clint TX Residents Report Forced Micro-chipping by Jade Helm Operatives

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Snopes says it's a hoax, it sure smells like one to me. Some debunkers are claiming there is no abandoned Hartwell Mall in Clint Texas, but it is a small town of less than 1,000 residents. It's very close to the Mexican border (about two miles) and has a high population of Hispanic residents.

Within ten miles you have several cities, to the north you have Socorro, Sparks and Horizon City. Horizon has a lot of development to the east. To the south you have Fabens. There are a number of commercial buildings for sale in the area, many have the sq footage you'd expect from a shopping mall. There may be a mall for sale within tens miles of Clint, the real estate listings may have Hartwell Mall listed, I haven't found it yet though. Of course it may be possible that such an abandoned mall isn't up for sale or rent, it may have been torn down by now as this story broke on August 15th, 2015.

Searches show a Raymond Bowie in Texas who is well into his 80s and not a resident of Clint. Donald Wilder is not in Clint or Texas apparently. Facebook didn't have either of these names in Texas.

It really seems like a hoax to me, but it may be possible that the story was covered up somehow. It seems that more in depth research could produce some verification on these witnesses or the abandoned mall. If this story was for real, I can believe that the government could completely cover it's tracks and unless you went down there and questioned everyone within ten miles of Clint, it could stay buried for good.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
thread closed for staff review

moved and reopened.
edit on Sat Nov 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join